Heroes of Might and Magic V - Gold Edition

coolng

Posted Image

The Griffin Empire dressed for a big party: The wedding Nicolai, the young ruler, and the lovely Isabel. But the celebration is prepared by the appearance of demons to an abrupt end! Nicolai sits at the head of his army and leads them into battle, as his father did twenty years earlier.

Isabel, meanwhile, will put in the summer residence in safety. There she does not find peace because they feel that their help is needed. When the war takes an unfavorable turn, sends Isabel Beatrice and Godric, their bodyguard out, to seek help.

But other forces are already at work. They are older and darker and have conspired since time immemorial ...

Promo Page

Direct Download

Register Account Here - Note that offer valid for new customer ony

Source

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The direct download link doesn't work. I've got the keys but don't have the setup. Please help! In McGame, it is said" download from chip.de" If anyone have downloaded from chip.de and uploaded in cloud/site, please give the links.

:santa: Thanks for :alien: the update :xmas:

Can u send me a link to download the chip.de version(pass protected file) of the game? The direct link is blocked

Thank u so much @g0ldlod1.

I've some queries.

• Can we use the license keys we got from McGame in the installer downloaded from alternate links which you've given?
  • Will it be successful or will it give the same error which you got?
:dunno: :lol:

Now McGame removed chip link and gave direct downloads from them. And they also removed the chip protected key. Now everything goes normal!

:cheers: :fun: :win:

bah, it's all over torrent sites so if I wanted to re-play this awesome game, I can just re-dl it from there.

wanted to go through the registration process but it expired by the time i saw the post...oh well

Archived