[Updated] WSService Tokens Extractor v1.4.2 [Windows 8 Application Store Crack]

november_ra1n

i can't install wsservicecrk_64, did someone experience this error too??

"Start service WSServiceCrk: The executable program that this service is configured to run in does not implement the service."

my system:

windows 8 pro with media center

any solution for this?

• Replies 19
  • Views 157.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• mahjongi

• unknownasphyxiated

• PutraCyber4rt

november_ra1n

i can't install wsservicecrk_64, did someone experience this error too??

"Start service WSServiceCrk: The executable program that this service is configured to run in does not implement the service."

my system:

windows 8 pro with media center

any solution for this?

There is new methot and work-around one of the largest Chinese Forum [bbs.pcbeta] but i am too busy going through once again any one interested i will drop the link here but you need to register there its really hassle also you need use google translator which is not the best plus downloading is another trouble there, sorry but i stop supporting this topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with games installed with this method: they won't save my progress.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

This is how I get and install the games:

1) I start the download in windows store and then I pause it.

2) I open WSService Tokens Extractor v1.4.2, click on Dig for .appx URLs and then Download

3) I go back to the main window, look for the game, click View then Convert to OEM and finally Save OEM

4) When the game finishes downloading (the appx file via the web browser), I go back to windows store and I cancel the download.

5) I use the Powershell add command to install the game and then the WSLL app to install it's license.

The games install and run fine but none of them save the progress. If it's an Xbox Live game (like Hydro Thunder Hurricane) it won't save nor log-in to Xbox Live Network. If it's a regular game (like Riptide GP), it won't save (those games don't ask for a Xbox Live ID).

Is this normal? I mean, am I doing something wrong or in fact, games installed this way won't save the progress?

Thanks.

Edited by Deniii

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

Can anyone help me pls ?

when I try to open the tokensextractor.exe file,the next window where I choose the app, unfortunately doesn't appear. I have tried everything I know, no success. No workaround available.

System is Win 8.1 x64 licensed. Fresh installation, no antivirus that may interfere.

What is needed to allow that window to be displayed ?

Tnx a lot for helping

K.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Yesterday I found out how to port the sideloading crack to Windows RT 8.1.
There is still some bugs in it, like it works till the reboot of the device, but on my site there is a workaround for that. Please visit to see the screenshot and the link to the file.

plz visit : http://winrtstore.blogspot.in/

I just found out this morning that the crack is just a temporary solution ( I hope I can solve this pretty soon). Namely, after a reboot the licence file for the installed/cracked app is changed meaning the app gets corrupted. Luckily there is a workaround for this problem:
After a reboot, you need to run the installer again.
1. press the uninstall button
2. click on install and the wsservice_crk should be properly installed again.
3. go to the any cpu folder and launch token extractor.
4. press the Bruteforce.tokens.dat button, and your corrupted app name should reappear in the list.
5. Click on the name of the corrupted app.
6. Press View.
7. Convert to OEM
8. Save OEM (just save it as any .lic file anywhere on your device.
9. close Licence view.
10. Install Lic from a file.
11. Pick your saved .lic file from step 8.
12. It should say installed and you are good to go again with your working app.

Enjoy

I just finished porting Gh0sT-CRH 's Windows store hack. I ported Wsservice_crk.dll to ARM as well as the installer accompanying it. If you want to install the hack,

You still need the xda jailbreak, which is not availible for Windows 8.1 RT at the moment.

Edited by mahjongi

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that in some way the corrupting error is re-occurring as well as it is self curing. this means you have to wait till the crack restores itself. From what I have experienced you do have to re-install the wsservice_crk.dll in order to be able to crack new apps.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

espero que un hacker vea esto pues desconozco mucho sobre programación la clave para que el crack de la tienda de Windows funcione en Windows 8.1, no radica en el programa sino en dos archivos que Microsoft modifico con un código diferente esos archivos son el "WSClient.dll" y el "Tokens.dat" uno lee la licencia y el otro la aplica, si de alguna forma modificaran esos archivos para que funcione como lo hacían los de Windows 8 y sean compatibles con la tienda 2.0 se podrían craquear las aplicaciones les pido ayuda a ustedes que saben mucho sobre programación si yo tuviera su nivel de estudio lo haría, pero mi limitada capacidad me detiene hagan buen uso de esta información y modifiquen esos archivos para que funcionen. gracias por su atención.

• 1 year later...

Would it be possible to use in Windows 10? If not, could you please update it? Also, does anyone know where the tokens.dat file is in Windows 10?

Thanks!

Edited by Austin Scarf

• 4 years later...