I have a problem with games installed with this method: they won't save my progress.
Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
This is how I get and install the games:
1) I start the download in windows store and then I pause it.
2) I open WSService Tokens Extractor v1.4.2, click on Dig for .appx URLs and then Download
3) I go back to the main window, look for the game, click View then Convert to OEM and finally Save OEM
4) When the game finishes downloading (the appx file via the web browser), I go back to windows store and I cancel the download.
5) I use the Powershell add command to install the game and then the WSLL app to install it's license.
The games install and run fine but none of them save the progress. If it's an Xbox Live game (like Hydro Thunder Hurricane) it won't save nor log-in to Xbox Live Network. If it's a regular game (like Riptide GP), it won't save (those games don't ask for a Xbox Live ID).
Is this normal? I mean, am I doing something wrong or in fact, games installed this way won't save the progress?
Edited by Deniii, 06 September 2013 - 08:50 PM.