LimeWire 5.0.5 Beta

jalaffa

LimeWire.pngLimeWire is a file sharing program running on the Gnutella Network. It is open standard software running on an open protocol, free for the public to use. LimeWire allows you to share any file such as.mp3s, .avis, jpgs, tiffs, etc. Limewire is written in Java, and will run on Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Sun, and other computing platforms. Publish your original content to the world without setting up a website!

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only free version for the beta offered.

From their forum:

We normally do offer PRO versions of betas, but in addition to completely rewriting the UI from scratch, we also rewrote the sales system from scratch. But the sales system was rewritten a little earlier, when we didn't have a beta available. So we need to do a little work to get the betas into the sales system... It'll happen soon, though!

Thanks for the update but can't install it.

Error in opening file.

I get an error at the end of installing 5.05 beta so I had to reinstall 4.18.8

I've downloaded the program 3 times and all 3 times, I get the error.

ROMANTICGUY50

Installed it, caused my computer to crash, so not ready for prime time. yet--My computer totally froze.

Thanks for the update but can't install it.

Error in opening file.

I get an error at the end of installing 5.05 beta so I had to reinstall 4.18.8

I've downloaded the program 3 times and all 3 times, I get the error.

Installed it, caused my computer to crash, so not ready for prime time. yet--My computer totally froze.

Thanks for the information I'm having no problems with 5.0.4 so you could try this version ;)

FrostWire better catch up! lol and i wonder if this LimeWire has the DRM or any hidden things... since its build from scratch...

Archived