Best Utorrent Version

fugitiv3

Go into

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/feature-packs

Put a valid email adress.. after 24-48 hours you will get a key..

Install "Windows 8 Pro With Media Center" version...

Apply the key.. and you will get Activated...

Thats what I did and it worked!

p.s The "Windows 8 Pro With Media Center" version I have found it in "Windows 8 AIO 16in1" iso file which I have downloaded!

Good luck!

I think i can't upgrade to Windows 8 Pro WMC because i use windows 8 Pro VL :(

• Replies 30
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best release of µTorrent is still version 2.2.1 :showoff:

Download µTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302 here

In version 3.2.1 i can see/select the files i'm about to download in magnet links, in version 2.2.1 i can't...

Best version is the one we have on the front page. 2.2.1 Build 25130. Don't be confused by the build numbers, uTorrent build numbers jump by hundreds but the result is often 1 change. I can guarantee 100% that 2.2.1 Build 25130 is the last good build made by the original uTorrent team before BitTorrent took over and destroyed everything. All the builds between 25130 and 25302 just changed the included promo content in the installer, nothing changed in uTorrent functionality so it is also ok if you want to use build 25302.

changed over to qbittorrent from ut - seems fine :)

when qbittorrent grabs magnet link , e.g from thepiratebay, it does not show files that are on it, but utorrent always shows files on magnet link. why ??

• Administrator

when qbittorrent grabs magnet link , e.g from thepiratebay, it does not show files that are on it, but utorrent always shows files on magnet link. why ??

Last time I checked, uTorrent did that too. Maybe they would have changed the function from showing just the window to showing window and downloading torrent metadata.

Archived