SALAM ! Hello new member here ...

emerglines

Hi !! I love softwares and i search for freebies , this website is awsome it fit all my needs , i hope to be a nice member and a great one .

Hello !! all my new friends ...

• Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi bro.Welcome and be active :)

Sure i will be :)

:hi: & :welcome:

Thanks bro :)

alaykum salam :lol: welcome enjoy ^_^

Walikom assalam brother , Thanks bro :)

Welcome Dude and be a part of the family B)

Wa'alaikumsalam and welcome, caution you may change from this > Posted Image to this > Posted Image . All in nsane Posted Image

Wa'alaikumsalam and welcome, caution you may change from this > Posted Image to this > Posted Image . All in nsane Posted Image

Yolo :)

You better be a nice member or we'll let the nsane watch dogs pouncing on your door steps !

LOL ...

Jk ... ;)

Welcome aboard and Have fun ... :)

You better be a nice member or we'll let the nsane watch dogs pouncing on your door steps !

LOL ...

Jk ... ;)

Haha !! its scary i can't find something new to post here all i can do is replying on posts :) loool nice forum and great people here .

LOL ...

Jk ... ;)

Haha !! its scary i can't find something new to post here all i can do is replying on posts :) loool nice forum and great people here .

Don't be a whimp :D :P :P :P :D

Glad to have you here :)

anyway i will do my best, whimpy is who can't say that he done mistakes or he can't do something whimpy=not brave (i say it easily i can't ) isn't braveness ? :)

LOL ...

Jk ... ;)

anyway i will do my best, whimpy is who can't say that he done mistakes or he can't do something whimpy=not brave (i say it easily i

can ) isn't braveness ? :)

nvm, I guess you didn't get the pun :rofl:

LOL ...

Jk ... ;)

anyway i will do my best, whimpy is who can't say that he done mistakes or he can't do something whimpy=not brave (i say it easily i

can ) isn't braveness ? :)

nvm, I guess you didn't get the pun :rofl:

I didn't understand the last line you kick but thanks anyway nice to meet you mate :)

Nice to meet you too :)

I was reff'ing to you saying it's scary you don't know what to post but I was just meaning to be friendly and don't be a stranger :)

Thanks a lot !! Yolo mate :)

No problem. You're welcome :)

So what's your favourite type of software?

Dude post it on my wall not here it may cause us to be warrned :)

Jk !!! i love all types of softwares just i prefair them to work without troubles :)

Jk !!! i love all types of softwares just i prefair them to work without troubles :)

You have a strange sense of humour :o

I love garageband; we did that on mac pcs at school, so I may buy it for the iPqd if my dad lets me. Would prolly be better on the iPad.

Do you have that?

Archived