november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Thanks Mandy appreciate your help.

I can insert the key fine by using this command

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey: xxxx

Do I have to do this command to activate the key

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /act

Or do I just go to the phone activation once I've entered the key?

Disable internet connection open the world then when activation screen appear click phone activation get installation ID step be step instructions on page one.

After getting installation ID call MS via skype or drop here some one will call for you. If you want to call make sure you dial 1 ever question you have been asked if you make mistake you can not verify your ID the end of the call!

Edited by november_ra1n

Thanks Mandy appreciate your help.

I can insert the key fine by using this command

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey: xxxx

Do I have to do this command to activate the key

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /act

Or do I just go to the phone activation once I've entered the key?

Disable internet connection open the world then when activation screen appear click phone activation get installation ID step be step instructions on page one.

Thanks once I get installation id will activate it for me?

november_ra1n

KEY: CPMGX

ID:

Z4PRISi.png

in progress

unable to activate you probably tried to change the key and send me new id please no need to command prompt changing key

see there >>>> Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

After that send us new installation ID...

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

@D3adly i have just checked all the key have been blocked all Retail keys you were unluckly yesterday and last 3-4 days they were working/

none of the Retail keys will work you have to option

1...Wait

2. Uninstall Retail convert to VL Edition with Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 download link and instruction Page #1 >>>>

Use MAK Keys to activate currently there are 10 MAK Keys all working...

KEY: CPMGX

ID:

Z4PRISi.png

in progress

unable to activate you probably tried to change the key and send me new id please no need to command prompt changing key

see there >>>> Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

After that send us new installation ID...

here is new one

YXqvi9m.png

@D3adly i have just checked all the key have been blocked all Retail keys you were unluckly yesterday and last 3-4 days they were working/

none of the Retail keys will work you have to option

1...Wait

2. Uninstall Retail convert to VL Edition with Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 download link and instruction Page #1 >>>>

Use MAK Keys to activate currently there are 10 MAK Keys all working...

argh ive just uninstalled it twice i dont think its going to happen for me.

thanks november ra1n

i think il wait when do you think you will have working keys again?

november_ra1n

here is new one

YXqvi9m.png

You were little wait all 3 Retail Keys have been blocked i have checked them now as your installation did not verify i am sure withing today or tomorrow i collect one or use VL Activate with MAK Keys:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-378?do=findComment&comment=653539

november_ra1n

argh ive just uninstalled it twice i dont think its going to happen for me.

thanks november ra1n

i think il wait when do you think you will have working keys again?

Just follow the topic daily usually i get them during few days but i can not promise how long?

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

08 September 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

There is no Office Project & Visio Pro Retail keys but we have Mak Keys for VL Edition use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 download link and instruction posted there >>> convert Retail or MSDN Edition to VL and activate with MAK Keys or ....................
Download and Install All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>>

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

nqf.gif

Edited by november_ra1n

Great advice this may look simple but brilliant.

This is vital and we really need to as sometimes we forget to sit back read and follow instructions to utilize the information available with the resource before making mistake and getting things complicated and rather spending more time to achieve the good result.

november_ra1n

We usually delivered what we promise earlier rather than later :

New working Office 2013 Pro Plus Offline Activation Retail Key just has been checked & added inside Pastebin link on page #1 >>>

Have a sunny day everyone . ! : )

Edited by november_ra1n

Please, help me activate Office 2013 Pro Plus x64 (VL) in Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64. (The same problem Windows Activation 8.1)

Last 5 digit key: PDHT7

ID:

Thank you.

Please, help me activate Office 2013 Pro Plus x64 (VL) in Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64. (The same problem Windows Activation 8.1)

Last 5 digit key: PDHT7

ID:

Thank you.

not verified

please use other available key

november_ra1n

09 September 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

There is no Office Project & Visio Pro Retail keys but we have Mak Keys for VL Edition use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 download link and instruction posted there >>> convert Retail or MSDN Edition to VL and activate with MAK Keys or ....................
Download and Install All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>>

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

nqf.gif

hI, november ra1n

can you activate please

key

TCMG7

ID

4902443 9416493 5105015 2705970 9649114 3371572 1019925 9738984 6502006

many thanks

november_ra1n

Office 2013 Pro Plus Online Activation VL MAK Key [Activate Quickly before remaining activation count <0> after that Offline activation as usual via skype..!]

Office 2013 Pro Offline/Online Volume License Activation MAK Keys [VL Edition Only]
Product Key(s)--------------- Remaining Activation Counts
-3RP9V 0

http://pastebin.com/yBLSDqi2

Edited by november_ra1n

Many thanks for all the guidance, november_ra1n.

Today I successfully applied the Activation MAK Key (VL) to Office 2013 Pro.

I then did a backup with 'Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5' which informed me of a mismatch between keys. It turns out to be an earlier Product Key that I suppose I must have entered. After confirming the Activation MAK Key the backup was performed.

Using the ProduKey I can still see the earlier key, though my Office informs that it has been activated with the MAK Key.

So I am confused about the two kind of keys, since it would seem that Office stores the MAK key separately. I wonder if I should Change Product Key of Microsoft Office 2013 using the Activation MAK Key?

I'd be grateful for some advice.

Cheers!

november_ra1n

Many thanks for all the guidance, november_ra1n.

Today I successfully applied the Activation MAK Key (VL) to Office 2013 Pro.

I then did a backup with 'Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5' which informed me of a mismatch between keys. It turns out to be an earlier Product Key that I suppose I must have entered. After confirming the Activation MAK Key the backup was performed.

Using the ProduKey I can still see the earlier key, though my Office informs that it has been activated with the MAK Key.

So I am confused about the two kind of keys, since it would seem that Office stores the MAK key separately. I wonder if I should Change Product Key of Microsoft Office 2013 using the Activation MAK Key?

I'd be grateful for some advice.

Cheers!

None of the product key finder reliable to me for the Office 2013 cause they usually deject default Office 2013 key rather than actual activation keys see there >>>>>

You can find last 5 digit of Office 2013 Product key using command prompt them PM me and also mention was it MAK or Retail Key then i try to fint out full product key for you also someone suggest Product_Key_Explorer_v3.4.3.

Did not work for me still dejecting default Office key maybe i have used on VMware it should have been different using in real machine, download this application see if it is gonna help you >>>>>

Note: If you already activated your Office 2013 with MAK Key do not try to change it one way to other we will get your full MAK Key ..

Two of the activation backup software seems to recognise Windows 8/8.1 keys but not Office Retail Or Mak Keys therefore you need to enter manually in the box.

Edited by november_ra1n