november_ra1n

november_ra1n

hello, how can i change installation id for visio 2013? the instruction you given is for windows activation.

Just disable Internet Adopter or sound card you see in the instruction then scroll down to topic about how you change product key in Office 2013. [Disabling is same both Windows & Office 2013]

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/187729-all-microsoft-product-phone-activation-how-to-change-installation-id-without-changing-product-key/

Edited by november_ra1n

hello, how can i change installation id for visio 2013? the instruction you given is for windows activation.

Just disable Internet Adopter or sound card you see in the instruction then scroll down to topic about how you change product key in Office 2013. [Disabling is same both Windows & Office 2013]

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/187729-all-microsoft-product-phone-activation-how-to-change-installation-id-without-changing-product-key/

i tried it, but the installation id is not changing.

edit: i called the uk call center now it works, it's now activated!thanks november rain!

Edited by rae06

november_ra1n

Help Novemeber Ra1n im having problems.

when i type in command cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs" /act

i get this error:

Run the following : cscript ospp.vbs /ddescr:0x80072EE7

Here is the command prompt on Windows 8.1 64 bit Office 2013

1. Find out your key and installation screen:

cmd (admin)

cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus[for x86 bit office on x64 bit Windows]orcscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus[for x64 bit office on x64 bit Windows or x86 on x86]

o4p3.png

2.Delete the block key:

cmd (admin)

cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /unpkey:KEY-VALUE[for x86 bit office on x64 bit Windows]cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /unpkey:KEY-VALUE[for x64 bit office on x64 bit Windows or x86 on x86]

*** [Adjust Program Files or Program Files(x86) according to OS and Office version you need to enter last 5 digit of installer key, like: XXXXX] ***

Edited by november_ra1n

paulo_galardi

Please help me with activation on Windows 8.1 pro x64 of office 2013 proplus x64

-DRP9V

3591720 4577635 7196890 7775174 4808321 5111643 3945640 9980842 6558406

Thanks Novemeber Ra1n i have done exactly what you have told me but the problem still doesnt go away.

What could i be doing wrong?

Installation ID: 0071885 4605924 7519511 7963132 3359851 7297651 9617304 4253811 4149125

Last 5 Digits: 29VTX

Please help me out here.. thanks a lot! :)

Edited by nachtlampje

This is doing my head in i cant seem to activate the product key.....

When im connected to internet i get this

TyaSzVt.png

when im disconnected i get this error

vGmG4Xi.png

Installation ID: 0071885 4605924 7519511 7963132 3359851 7297651 9617304 4253811 4149125

Last 5 Digits: 29VTX

Please help me out here.. thanks a lot! :)

Use different key inside Pastebin Link on page #1 >>>

I understand your frustration and I hope you have not miss any of November_Rain's instructions. Is it 32 bit or 64 bit.

With internet off run sfc /scannow as admin for any corrupt file then restart

Edited by Mandy

I understand your frustration and I hope you have not miss any of November_Rain's instructions. Is it 32 bit or 64 bit.

Its 64 bit Windows 8

I have just uninstalled it as i downloaded straight off Microsoft website.

Now im downloading the one in this thread and will do the steps again... will see if that works.

Just one question if i do get this running will it activated for life?

Its 64 bit Windows 8

Now im downloading the one in this thread and will do the steps again... will see if that works.

You must activate retail offline by skype not online

Its 64 bit Windows 8

Please check for links on first page and we can all help thoroughly.

Meanwhile if you can please check this folder in your installation folder if the proplus folder is Proplus.ww or Proplusr.ww to make sure of what you have.

Let us know if you did run the sfc /scannow to ensure no corrupt file before you install the proplus from first page links

Its 64 bit Windows 8

Meanwhile if you can please check this folder in your installation folder if the proplus folder is Proplus.ww or Proplusr.ww to make sure of what you have.

Just tried again and same result i downloaded this one

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-201?do=findComment&comment=526006

My installation folder is like this

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS <<< this file is exactly like this in this location.

its strange this time it recognises 2 product keys check image below....

x8GcRct.png

Edited by D3adly

Its 64 bit Windows 8

To reassure you

Follow instructions meticulously and you should have it activated for life but don’t forget to back it up all necessary resources available on first page credit November_Rain , Tezza and other members.

Its 64 bit Windows 8

To reassure you

Follow instructions meticulously and you should have it activated for life but don’t forget to back it up all necessary resources available on first page credit November_Rain , Tezza and other members.

I am referring you the setup installation folder in the download before you install the download.

Well the Last 5 digit 27GXM is the grace key for Proplus Retail. so please run the sfc /scannow to ensure no corrupt file

then with internet off and get back to us

D3adly without any corrupt Office related files confirmed remove the grace key by this method. with the internet off using this old post link as option 1

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-275?do=findComment&comment=568149

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

This work for the installing key and uninstalling key command as well with the product key's last five xxxxx value i.e.

for X64 bit

cscript.exe "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office15\"ospp.vbs /inpkey:xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

cscript.exe "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office15\"ospp.vbs /unpkey:xxxxx

for 32bit

cscript.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office15\"ospp.vbs /inpkey:xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

cscript.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office15\"ospp.vbs /unpkey:xxxxx

Then open any office program and activate by phone listening carefully to and using instruction from first page and you should be up and running

Edited by Mandy

OR

With internet off use Installed Programs from Control Panel and Right click on Office ProPlus to change key then insert retail key from First page resource

and continue with your phone activation

Credit November_Rain's resource

ID : 5661175 6083680 3026335 5936222 6846891 0557071 5015630 0396006 5365680

KEY : 29VTX

HELP ME TO GET IT ACTIVATED

ID : 5661175 6083680 3026335 5936222 6846891 0557071 5015630 0396006 5365680

KEY : 29VTX

HELP ME TO GET IT ACTIVATED

Use different key inside Pastebin Link on page #1 >>>

Thanks Mandy appreciate your help.

I can insert the key fine by using this command

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey: xxxx

Do I have to do this command to activate the key

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /act

Or do I just go to the phone activation once I've entered the key?

Do I have to do this command to activate the key

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /act

Or do I just go to the phone activation once I've entered the key?

You only need to do phone activation, no need for /act command :)

Edited by rach