Age Of Empires 3 Demo Finally Released

Samurai

aoe32qp.jpg

Microsoft has just posted the Age Of Empires 3 demo to their servers. Enjoy!

It's the dawn of a new age in real-time strategy (RTS) games. A brave New World is rising – a hostile yet beautiful world, filled with innovative gameplay, new strategic scenarios, eye-searing graphics and much more.

Download: Microsoft Direct Link (365MB)

I seem to be maxing out my connection on this link, so shouldn't really be a problem for anyone. If I find any further info on this, I'll edit this post accordingly :sneaky:

Edit - Added file size :think:

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Im getting a crappy 160kB/s. Can't wait to play AOE3! If its anything near as good as 1 and 2 i'll be happy. Age of mythology was awesome too.

Judging by posts made in the Neowin forum, people aren't to happy with this demo. The normal "hold right and scroll" is not there meaning you have to move your mouse instead, and on larger maps people will have trouble with battles.

Also, some people are getting crashes with the game, so not sure what that's about.

Anyway, I'll be trying it sometime withing the next few days. I'm just hoping it's not as bas as they're all saying :sneaky:

I was an incredible avid fan of AOE1. I use to play it on the zone ALL THE TIME. I personally believe the Zone was a better place for those type of games. I hate that ESO online GARBAGE. At least I did with AoM.

I played AOK and AOC a bit, not too much. I got into AoM for a while but then I just stopped playing video games all together, go to busy.

BUT!!!! This is AoE3. Not AOM2. AOE 3!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloading now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived