windows 8 build 9200 RTM lifetime activator [WORKED]

visualbuffs

• Replies 67
  • Views 228.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately , there is no off line activator atm beside microkms which is 180 days only and big headache to active it again after 180 days.

found this while browsing:

for people who have opened the KJ activation tool archive to see what is in... make a clean of your machine. the KJ folder added in Windows look like a beautiful trojan box.C:\WINDOWS\KJ\BIOS.EXEFound the Artemis!589748FA6623 trojan !!!C:\WINDOWS\KJ\BIOS.EXE is infected with the Artemis!589748FA6623 virus !!!C:\WINDOWS\KJ\OEM_info\oem.exeFound the Artemis!7DBAE7641542 trojan !!!C:\WINDOWS\KJ\OEM_info\oem.exe is infected with the Artemis!7DBAE7641542 virus !!!C:\WINDOWS\KJ\UI\LSLAO\ShowStartScreen.exeFound the Artemis!11B2E8CD7193 trojan !!!C:\WINDOWS\KJ\UI\LSLAO\ShowStartScreen.exe is infected with the Artemis!11B2E8CD7193 virus !!!

Unfortunately , there is no off line activator atm beside microkms which is 180 days only and big headache to active it again after 180 days.

demon do you know if there's an offline activator (forever) for office 2010 besides the 180 days rearms, one for example like Windows 7 Loader by DAZ?

demon do you know if there's an offline activator (forever) for office 2010 besides the 180 days rearms, one for example like Windows 7 Loader by DAZ?

You need to install the retail version for that and use the key as soon as it is available and is posted by november_ra1n on the Office thread. If you run out of time then input that key and use Skype as per the instructions on the Op of that thread.

And no, there is no "one-click-wonder" for lifetime activation if that's what you're looking for. ;)

You need to install the retail version for that and use the key as soon as it is available and is posted by november_ra1n on the Office thread

he is asking for office 2010 for that volume licence (valid MAK with remaining online activation is available) installation is required

for office 2013 as there is no valid MAK, retail keys are being used, so retail version is required

Picollo certainly knows about MAK coz he "liked" my post on MAK

he is asking for office 2010 for that volume licence ...

Yup. My bad :chair: :P

hi there :)

there is a tool called microsoft toolkit , it active office 2010 for 180 days , also u can add auto kms activation (if i remember correctly).

hi there :)

there is a tool called microsoft toolkit , it active office 2010 for 180 days , also u can add auto kms activation (if i remember correctly).

thanks i will check microsoft toolkit :)

guys here's an activator for windows 8 build 9200 RTM FINAL

i test it and works... also windows update working fine

screenshot on vmware machine:

Posted Image

instruction

1. RUN AS ADMINISTARTOR [right click on the .exe - click on Run As ...]

2. CLICK ON INSTALL / UNINSTALL WINDOWS 8

When command Prompt Opens and Askes to PRESS Y / N JUST PRESS Y AND THAT'S

ALL IT WILL ACTIVATE IT BY ITSELF( IT SHOULD SAY ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL PRESS OK AND OK AGAIN, AND THEN ON COMMAND PROMPT IT WILL SAY THAT IT WILL RESTART - so LET IT RESTART BY ITSELF

3. IT WILL THEN RESTART AND Voila ACTIVATED.

I Also Thinks it Works With All Version of Windows 8 but has not yet tested except for PRO version which prove that it works.

It also work on RTM VERSION of Windows 8 and with W.Z.T Release.

Download

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?xkrf12pbxmhw349 [?]

password for mediafire only: nsane

do not leech!

note : after activating windows 8 any edition!

you notice that in "pc setting" > "personalization tab" you can't change anything?

so here's a fix : alternative program to change ur personalize tab

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?48jhkht3d7jf57r [?]

for activator and personalization tab changer heres the torrent

Site: https://thepiratebay.se

Sharecode: /torrent/7685228/Windows_8_Activator___personalization_tool__%28all_editions%29 [?]

FOR THOSE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING

SEE

SCREENSHOTS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2014 is the date

Posted Image

where the download link ?

I can't find it !

^ You really had to quote the ENTIRE post? Seriously? :o

• 2 weeks later...

Pls help me!

this activator is not working

I am using Windows 8 Pro with media center x64(bit)

When i click on INSTALL / UNINSTALL windows 8

When command Prompt Opens and Askes to PRESS Y / N

I Pressed Y and it Suddenly closed.....

Please help me I AM USING windows 8 build 9200 RTM FINAL

Then also Activator not working...... please HELP ME !!!!!!!

IMO its about time MODS close this fake activator thread to prevent users to even thinking using it.

10x!

Mods late to close thread while I given signal :wub: its noob /fake /completely joke even I am not fan 0f W8

Archived