windows 8 build 9200 RTM lifetime activator [WORKED]

visualbuffs

this is fake. we have been going through this once before, any crack having a size of 40 mb or larger is fake. it was created by koreans and it was fake.

it will only fake activate your pc, the activation aint real.

It's a 40 MB download? :o I mean WTF!!! Posted Image That's like a whole Windows 95 download :hehe:

• Replies 67
  • Views 228.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is not activator.. this is watermark remover!!!

this is crack not activator !

you should change the thread title :D confusing ...me even I'm not interest to use Win8

House_maniac

this is not a real activator! its a fake daz from mld confirm it on 7pm forum i tried it too it just fakes your activation, so better use kms activation for now and i was one of the first people on nsane to download that when some guy posted the torrent link here then later we got confirmation it was a fake one!

Yes, anyone got IT IS NOT guaranteed/clean working activator, so stop posting it is a fake.

At least visualbuff has posted a solution for whoever wants to use Windows 8 without using KMS activation or buying it.

PS: changing the title is a good idea like syahrial said.

if its FAKE activator/crack.......then M$ were laughing at us :lol:

if I remember correctly, its cloud based OS,right ?

Yes, anyone got IT IS NOT guaranteed/clean working activator, so stop posting it is a fake.

At least visualbuff has posted a solution for whoever wants to use Windows 8 without using KMS activation or buying it.

PS: changing the title is a good idea like syahrial said.

can u give me that KMS activator??

I'm not recomending to anyone to use this shit! Better activate it with KMS untill real soutution came up!

give me the KMS link thanks!

From the MDL forums -

Posted Image

^ This KMS server was up this morning @ 8 AM :)

From the MDL forums -

Posted Image

^ This KMS server was up this morning @ 8 AM :)

i get this error message again after entering ur given kms !

Posted Image

and also other etc corresponding error! can u teach me how it works perfectly? sorry for being innocent about this method

i get this error message again after entering ur given kms !

ohhh that KMS is working fine 180 days!!! thanks

:P :clap:

Not that I could have helped. I haven't even D/L'ed Win 8 (RTM). Waiting for (hopefully) a fully working and elegant offline activator which might be released after the 26th of this month and if not, a working KMS solution. I'll be D/L'ing the retail DVD ISO then ;)

are you sure it a dirty hack?? think before u type.. if u want mak or kms activator this package include it use ur brain men?!

YES I am sure its a dirty hack and YES I am using my brain. This activation adds/replaces/removes files aswell as registry. These types of hack are not worth using as they can cause a multitude of issues in future with system files, windows updates etc etc.

Its advised that you stay clear of this type of activation and wait for a bios loader or other such activation method that is CLEAN and doesnt touch or add any files on your system or even may the very small fee of around $40 to get a legit upgrade key at launch.

Erm couldn't you just do it through Cprompt manually,all you need is an open kms server like this one,this is for Win 8 Pro rtm.

slmgr.vbs -ipk NG4HW-VH26C-733KW-K6F98-J8CK4

slmgr /skms win8kms4.mooo.com

slmgr.vbs -ato

I should point out it activates for 6 months which should be long enough before a Daz type fix comes along.Posted Image

this is fake. we have been going through this once before, any crack having a size of 40 mb or larger is fake. it was created by koreans and it was fake.

it will only fake activate your pc, the activation aint real.

that is not real activation check by slmgr /dli in cmd then activation gone see.....................

you guys are noob!! this is not activator.. this is watermark remover!!! so ur windows trial will remove!

this tools is similar to wat remover!!

lmao, you sir are a comnplete joke!

You're calling people n00bs for pointing out that its not an activater yet you clearly assert that it is an activator your topic title and your OP.

@ EVERYBODY

This is a dirty hack and complete bullshit. Stay away from it as it will cause more problems then it solves. Just stick to the KMS server activation, A MAK key, MSDN key or retail on 29th which will be really cheap for anybody with a legit XP, Vista or 7 serial.

It activated my Office 2010 for 180 days. Can't complain about that. BTW Server 2012 is my OS. This is the only Office KMS I could get to activate on win8 or server 2012.

Thanks for post.

..... anybody with a legit XP, Vista or 7 serial.

Almost nobody has one of those in here :P :hehe:

Daz FTW :lmao:

You're calling people n00bs for pointing out that its not an activater yet you clearly assert that it is an activator your topic title and your OP.

:lol: he's joking about this activator /crack or whatever... premature judgement :uhoh:

:lol: he's joking about this activator /crack or whatever... premature judgement :uhoh:

And how do you figure he is "joking"??

OK! So What the hell's even happening here? :hehe: Somebody needs to close this thread LOL! :lmao: Or maybe not ;) Good comic relief :P

And how do you figure he is "joking"??

read entire thread from beginning... at last he asked Calguyhunk for KMS :lol: :lol: :lol: and most funny part its THREAD title

• 3 weeks later...
nguyenanhdung1968

guys here's an activator for windows 8 build 9200 RTM FINAL

i test it and works... also windows update working fine

screenshot on vmware machine:

Posted Image

instruction

1. RUN AS ADMINISTARTOR [right click on the .exe - click on Run As ...]

2. CLICK ON INSTALL / UNINSTALL WINDOWS 8

When command Prompt Opens and Askes to PRESS Y / N JUST PRESS Y AND THAT'S

ALL IT WILL ACTIVATE IT BY ITSELF( IT SHOULD SAY ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL PRESS OK AND OK AGAIN, AND THEN ON COMMAND PROMPT IT WILL SAY THAT IT WILL RESTART - so LET IT RESTART BY ITSELF

3. IT WILL THEN RESTART AND Voila ACTIVATED.

I Also Thinks it Works With All Version of Windows 8 but has not yet tested except for PRO version which prove that it works.

It also work on RTM VERSION of Windows 8 and with W.Z.T Release.

Download

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?xkrf12pbxmhw349 [?]

password for mediafire only: nsane

do not leech!

note : after activating windows 8 any edition!

you notice that in "pc setting" > "personalization tab" you can't change anything?

so here's a fix : alternative program to change ur personalize tab

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Sharecode: /?48jhkht3d7jf57r [?]

for activator and personalization tab changer heres the torrent

Site: https://thepiratebay.se

Sharecode: /torrent/7685228/Windows_8_Activator___personalization_tool__%28all_editions%29 [?]

FOR THOSE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVING

SEE

SCREENSHOTS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2014 is the date

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire.com/?xkrf12pbxmhw349 has block. Please give me the other

• 3 weeks later...

Archived