Does anybody have a Spanish language pack for windows 8?
Im looking for Spanish (US) or (Mexico) not spain. thx

• Replies 70
  • Views 100.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• nIGHT

• tezza

• hamede

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I know the W8 enterprise can be activated and reactivated again after 180 days using kms,

but is the W8 pro be permanently activated?

2. How about W8 pro with WMC, can this be permanently activated?

unknownasphyxiated

1. but is the W8 pro be permanently activated?

no one know what will happen after 8.1 RTM

so,just wait and see

1. I know the W8 enterprise can be activated and reactivated again after 180 days using kms,

A few months ago windows 8 pro WMC could be activated with Microsoft's key which would turn a kms activation to permanent. But that is long gone and there is no way to activate permanently for free. Unless of course you use a leaked key. November Rain has lots of them its just a matter of asking nicely :D

no one know what will happen after 8.1 RTM

so,just wait and see

Don't want to install the 8.1, just the 8. It didn't have anything for the desktop though. ;)

A few months ago windows 8 pro WMC could be activated with Microsoft's key which would turn a kms activation to permanent. But that is long gone and there is no way to activate permanently for free. Unless of course you use a leaked key. November Rain has lots of them its just a matter of asking nicely :D

So, there is a way to make it permanent. ;)

Been reading in MDL, and got confused on the data.dat trick too,

just looking for a way to make enterprise permanent without reactivation.

I guess I'll be content on the pro one for now.

Edited by nIGHT

Been reading in MDL, and got confused on the data.dat trick too,

just looking for a way to make enterprise permanent without reactivation.

I guess I'll be content on the pro one for now.

@nIGHT

If you are talking only kms activation and not keys,

When using Microsoft Toolkit for activation, this is actually Kms Emulation, there is no contact with any Microsoft server so this means it is possible to activate offline. With daily reactivation triggered by AutoKMS (part of Toolkit) it means it reactivates indefinitely with no user interaction so is in fact permanent.

As to your question, Enterprise and Win8 Pro WMC can be permanently activated with Toolkit (and so far working on 8.1 preview)

(Also the data.dat is old and does not work now and is flagged by MS)

Does anybody have a Spanish language pack for windows 8?

Im looking for Spanish (US) or (Mexico) not spain. thx

The language pack for Spanish language is es-ES. I think there aren't Spanish US nor MX LPs.

The keyboard layout yes can be configurable as you wish.

x86

http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/software/updt/2012/10/windows8-kb2607607-x86-esn_2d292f36e071d103c448b9bae76133b5ac62956a.cab

x64

http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/software/updt/2012/10/windows8-kb2607607-x64-esn_d67b19aa3366744d8249d4a9fd0e8cdf01fc5c9c.cab

@nIGHT

When using Microsoft Toolkit for activation, this is actually Kms Emulation, there is no contact with any Microsoft server so this means it is possible to activate offline. With daily reactivation triggered by AutoKMS (part of Toolkit) it means it reactivates indefinitely with no user interaction so is in fact permanent.

As to your question, Enterprise and Win8 Pro WMC can be permanently activated with Toolkit (and so far working on 8.1 preview)

Thanks tezza. You hit it right on the sweet spot. ;)

About the data.dat trick, I guess I'm reading old topics again on MDL . hehehe! Didn't know its obsolete now.

Edited by nIGHT

unknownasphyxiated

Don't want to install the 8.1, just the 8. It didn't have anything for the desktop though. ;)

8.1 is like SP1 for windows 8

so,you need to use 3rd party software to block it from automatically installed or set windows update setting to check with you first before downloading and installing

Do anyone of you used RocketDock, ObjectDock or Nexus instead of 3rd party startmenu alternative?

Without a startmenu alternative installed and just one of these desktop docking software, your pc could look like a mac. :lol:

8.1 is like SP1 for windows 8

so,you need to use 3rd party software to block it from automatically installed or set windows update setting to check with you first before downloading and installing

8.1 update is being pushed out via the Windows store so will not automatically download and install, you need to actually sign in to download.

(Also Windows 8 customers will have two years to move to Windows 8.1 after the General Availability of the Windows 8.1 update to continue to remain supported under Windows 8 lifecycle.)

• 2 weeks later...

@nIGHT

Enterprise can be permanently activated with toolkit with or without reactivation from offline kms? This use offline kms right? Or could be skype offline activation? I'm confused by what you mean. Sorry being a noob on this matter. :D

@nIGHT

Enterprise can be permanently activated with toolkit with or without reactivation from offline kms? This use offline kms right? Or could be skype offline activation? I'm confused by what you mean. Sorry being a noob on this matter. :D

@nIGHT

Roughly KMS Emulation as used by MTK, convinces Windows to activate , as if activating against a real Kms server. This means full functionality of Windows for at least 180 days. Because there is no contact with any Microsoft server, this means it is possible to activate offline, with no permission from Microsoft. Re-activating against the emulator at least every 180 days means Windows remains activated indefinitely.

Offline Skype activation is used when a key has been blocked by MS. That is you can't activate with a particular key online, but it is still possible to activate with it offline by Skype/phone.

It is purely a user preference which method to use.

To use Microsoft Toolkit to activate permanently Enterprise -

Open Toolkit, click the little Windows Icon (not the Office one) on the bottom, then go to Activation tab and start 'EZ-Activator', it will do all the needed steps for you.

That's it, it is now activated and you need do nothing else ever, Autokms will automatically activate at startup and then every 24 hours and reactivate Windows indefinitely.

This is the simplest video i could find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm_s1zlCpi4

(Make sure d/l latest MTK from nsane)

Hope this helped

:)

Offline Skype activation is used when a key has been blocked by MS.

The offline activation is used when the number of online activation has reach 0 but the key is not blocked. If the key is blocked the offline activation won't work.

I tried Windows 8 in the past and everything worked fine. Interested in 8.1 because I enjoyed the snappier feeling of 8. Thing is gigabyte don't have any 8 drivers an their site for motherboard. Do you think it would be wise to just stay on 7?

I tried Windows 8 in the past and everything worked fine. Interested in 8.1 because I enjoyed the snappier feeling of 8. Thing is gigabyte don't have any 8 drivers an their site for motherboard. Do you think it would be wise to just stay on 7?

What model is your Motherboard? I'm using win 8 pro WMC on an old pentium 4 with a Gigabyte 8i915p Duo Pro Motherboard, and somehow when I moved from XP to Win 8, all the drivers were updated, even the audio which i thought i had to buy a separate sound card just for it to work. Got to say it works surprisingly well on a 8 year old computer!

• Administrator

I've installed Asus's Windows 7 drivers on Windows 8. :)

Here I go again time to go back to windows 8 but this time I need some advice. The version i'm installing is about 5.5g and cant use double layer discs ! can someone please refer me to a program that I can use to install Windows 8 from a USB key ? Thanks

Maybe you already solved the problem ... , if not , read this guide for Windows 7 (I did use it to create a SD instalation card for Windows 8 ) : How To Make A USB Installation Disk For Windows 7 Without Extra Software

Edited by AlienForce1