Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wantivirus seven

TuneUp Utilites 2013 13.0.200.4 Beta 2_en

18 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Posted Image

The key features of TuneUp Utilities

Status & Recommendations

The Status & recommendations category shows you an overview of the current condition of your system and gives you recommendations on how you can improve the system's health. On the far right, you can see the status of your system protection.

Optimizing the System

Under Optimize system, you can disable or uninstall unwanted programs and clean up your system and your data.

Gaining Disk Space

Under Gain disk space, you can delete unnecessary data systematically from your system.

Fixing Problems

Under Fix problems, you will find simple solutions for any problems that might occur.

Customizing Windows

Under Customize Windows, you have many opportunities to customize your working environment to suit you.

Overview of All Functions

To the right of the categories, you will see the Overview of all functions. This lists all the functions that are available in TuneUp Utilities - clearly sorted by application area

The three PC optimization modes

In the PC optimization mode area, you can decide which mode should be turned on for your Windows operating system. There are three switches here: one for Economy Mode, one for Standard Mode and one for Turbo Mode. Click the relevant switch to turn a mode on. Following installation, Standard Mode is turned on by default.

Economy Mode

Using TuneUp Economy Mode, you can reduce the energy consumption of your computer by turning off the screen, hardware components or unnecessary functions

Standard Mode

Standard Mode is turned on if you have not switched to either Economy Mode or Turbo Mode. It therefore represents the normal operating state of Windows.

Turbo Mode

You can use TuneUp Turbo Mode to give your system an additional performance boost at any time and adjust it to suit you

DOWNLOAD:

TuneUp Utilites 2013 13.0.200.4 Beta 2 | 25.34 Mb

http://rghost.net/

share code: /39677691

1 person liked / thanked this

..at last, english.! :showoff: thanks! :D

Wow, thanks! :)

I was looking for the English version, finally it's here :showoff:

Had been one of most anxiously awaited update - of late, has been comprehensively displaced from pole position by Windows 7 Manager.

I searched all day, enjoy

finally!! english.. thanks! ur great!

Thanks For :showoff: The Update..... 8)

Great!

Thanks Wantivirus seven.

:drunk:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The key features of TuneUp Utilities

Status & Recommendations

The Status & recommendations category shows you an overview of the current condition of your system and gives you recommendations on how you can improve the system's health. On the far right, you can see the status of your system protection.

Optimizing the System

Under Optimize system, you can disable or uninstall unwanted programs and clean up your system and your data.

Gaining Disk Space

Under Gain disk space, you can delete unnecessary data systematically from your system.

Fixing Problems

Under Fix problems, you will find simple solutions for any problems that might occur.

Customizing Windows

Under Customize Windows, you have many opportunities to customize your working environment to suit you.

Overview of All Functions

To the right of the categories, you will see the Overview of all functions. This lists all the functions that are available in TuneUp Utilities - clearly sorted by application area

The three PC optimization modes

In the PC optimization mode area, you can decide which mode should be turned on for your Windows operating system. There are three switches here: one for Economy Mode, one for Standard Mode and one for Turbo Mode. Click the relevant switch to turn a mode on. Following installation, Standard Mode is turned on by default.

Economy Mode

Using TuneUp Economy Mode, you can reduce the energy consumption of your computer by turning off the screen, hardware components or unnecessary functions

Standard Mode

Standard Mode is turned on if you have not switched to either Economy Mode or Turbo Mode. It therefore represents the normal operating state of Windows.

Turbo Mode

You can use TuneUp Turbo Mode to give your system an additional performance boost at any time and adjust it to suit you

DOWNLOAD:

TuneUp Utilites 2013 13.0.200.4 Beta 2 | 25.34 Mb

nothing in file!please help! reneelovesrubel@gmail.com thank you! :please:

http://rghost.net/

share code: /39677691

what's this?? :P

Posted Image

thanks for this english version :showoff:

Posted Image

i use kaspersky and avast, no problem

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

..I used AVG IS, no prob either.

Posted Image

Posted Image

..I used AVG IS, no prob either.

i think this EN version was remod by someone not official release! thank anyway!

One new option in one click maintenance but in some unfamiliar language can anyone tell which one is safe to tick

Posted Image

Posted Image

Why not use security essential best free antivirus and fully integrated with windows or you can use Eset -

Link:http://1337x.org

ShareCode:/torrent/344594/0

You can also try eset version 6 which is RC and fully functional you will get 90 days.

Posted Image

Posted Image

nevermind your avast, just because an anti-virus comes up as clean does not mean anything. + slows down your pc (no matter what specs really, on-demand av-s do make a big impact on pc performance.

having antiviruses like this could do more bad than good, thinking its clean and good...

you need to really manually analyse it yourself to be sure weather its infected or not.

1 person liked / thanked this

Tuneup 2013 beta 3 is out. Version number: 13.0.300

According to the German changelog it's a bugfix release. As far as I know, for the time being only the Spanish and German version is available.