jalaffa

knowledge-Spammer

So once again we are back to square one :) Diskeeper wins again

back to autotrialreset if u use diskeeper12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the new release of diskeeper I have that thread for more than six months and I don't believe it will happen any time soon, in the meanwhile hopefully will get this fixed definitely

I think none of the Crackers have the capability to fix the recent Diskeeper releases. gNTdv9Q.gif

I don't think it's the capability but die to the fact that this version of diskeeper is not very popular

I think none of the Crackers have the capability to fix the recent Diskeeper releases. gNTdv9Q.gif

I don't think it's the capability but die to the fact that this version of diskeeper is not very popular

If it is not popular - I wonder what we are doing at page # 48 and post # 960? yXZVmpE.gif

SnakeMasteR

95% of the whole topic is brabbeling and trial&error, the other 5 % is on topic and valuable info.

Personally, I find the (unfixed) Diskeeper 2012 crap when compared with the (fixed) EnterpriseServer 2011 - however, the masses (as usual) pine for stuff that is not easily available . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they insist on making such stuff popular, never mind even if it is just a piece of :shit:

I reckon the challenge now, is not having a full working patch but the fact we have beat diskeeper even though it will remain uninstalled on our machines

Yes , that is true . Some of us ( included me ) prefer Diskeeper 11.

This is a battle.People here have to win ! Then we can say :- You are done Condusiv ! We won ! :win: . Now eat this :--» :shit:

Cheers

Jofre

Personally, I find the (unfixed) Diskeeper 2012 crap when compared with the (fixed) EnterpriseServer 2011 - however, the masses (as usual) pine for stuff that is not easily available . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they insist on making such stuff popular, never mind even if it is just a piece of :shit:

dcs18, could you please post a link of Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011 compatible with Windows 8 and its respective fix.

Thanks

Regarding the new release of diskeeper I have that thread for more than six months and I don't believe it will happen any time soon, in the meanwhile hopefully will get this fixed definitely

Hello Adriano,

V-Locity Endpoint is an Enterprise level upgrade for Diskeeper Professional. There will be a Consumer/Home level version of Diskeeper that will be release soon.

Best Regards,

Jennifer Joyce | SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Condusiv Technologies

Adriano that's new. Hopefully they will release a diskeeper which is totally compatible with Windows 8.1 and make a product worthwhile

dcs18, could you please post a link of Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011 compatible with Windows 8 and its respective fix.

Thanks

Installer (x64-bit):--

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g84mtiggw8dgbbd/02.)__2011_15.0.966.rar

Fix:--

Post # 419

Dcs18 sorry I'm using x86 only 3 gigs ram, do you have it for 32 bit

Lemme me check with my (x32-bit) Customers - shall upload it and get back, to you.

Archived