jalaffa

OF COURSE IT DOES. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? :o :o :o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 211.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHUT UP NOOB, IT DOESN'T!!! :chair:

YOU CALLING ME A NOOB BIATCH? I KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT DOES :o :spank: :spank: :spank:

^^^^^ And that's exactly how productive this thread has been LOL! :lol:

Deleting a registry key stops diskeeper trial day counting

Key is located under

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX}\MiscStatus]

"Data"=hex:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx......................................

Key is located under

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX}\MiscStatus]

"Data"=hex:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx......................................

it dont work for DK 12. condersiv changed registry trial day counting. it 's different with older version

it dont work for DK 12. condersiv changed registry trial day counting. it 's different with older version

Its working here with 16.0.1017.0. tested on WinXP, Win8x86 VM and Win8x64

Edit:You maybe deleting incorrect key. There will be only one "MiscStatus" sub key.

Key is located under

Its working here with 16.0.1017.0. tested on WinXP, Win8x86 VM and Win8x64

Edit:You maybe deleting incorrect key. There will be only one "MiscStatus" sub key.

yes, i found only one "miscstatus" sub key. but it doent contain data as u said and i cant reset trial when delete it

Posted Image

Key is located under

OK, so I do have that sub key, but I don't have DK installed on W8. :o It cannot possibly be the errant key! If it indeed is, what am I missing here? :think:

i found only one "miscstatus" sub key. but it doent contain data as u said and i cant reset trial when delete it

Cannot see your pic, mate. Use tinypic, imgshack or something ;)

Key is located under

So just delete the key and that's it? Does the key come back?

@kien_vip

Its same what i have written.

@calguyhunk

Diskeeper uninstaller or third party uninstaller doesn't remove that registry key. So it may be that key.

This is how the registry looks

Posted Image

@Knightmare

That registry key will be created again.

Now i think registry can be tweaked to remove nags. :think: Currently i am trying Flasher-11 crack.

@calguyhunk

Diskeeper uninstaller or third party uninstaller doesn't remove that registry key. So it may be that key.

Yeah, should have mentioned that it's on my brand new Win 8 installation on which the only program I've installed so far is 'Explorer 7 for Win 8'. :think:

I don't have that key. What to do? Which program should i use to find registry key components for Diskeeper 12?

@kien_vip

Its same what i have written.

@calguyhunk

This is how the registry looks

Posted Image

@Knightmare

That registry key will be created again.

Now i think registry can be tweaked to remove nags. :think: Currently i am trying Flasher-11 crack.

How did you find this key? Which program did you use?

Do one thing

Use any registry search program and set config like this image. In my case there is only one CLSID key

Posted Image

Archived