jalaffa

They probably do not have anything new to offer. Also, many people now buy SSD which does not need defragmentation.

Cheers ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 212.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it finally works? I must see to believe :-) does it has trials pop ups? Have you advanced the date? :-)

someone there

@mailindiao

After using the medicine from the url you provided

No trial nag, no red mark, manual derfragmentation works fine .. so far every thing seem OK but let''s wait for the trial period to end..

Edit:

After advancing the date 2 month which exceeds the trial period of the DK, no nag message and no red marks and every thing seems normal which means the medicine is working for me windows 8.1 with spring update 32 bit

Cheers..

Eureka, eureka!!!

It works, damn - now, where did I leave my underclothes. :unsure:

Congratulations ,@dcs18 ! Do not forget to flush the toilet ! :lol:

Guys, it seems nsane member did the crack. When I open the patch, you can click on Cracker, and it will open member knowledge. I wonder why he never posted it here, or maybe I missed the topic. Patch was made 2 months ago.

Anyone tested on x64? I didn't find the time to do it yet.

Cheers ;)

software182

@mailindiao

No trial nag, no red mark, manual derfragmentation works fine .. so far every thing seem OK but let''s wait for the trial period to end..

Edit:

After advancing the date 2 month which exceeds the trial period of the DK, no nag message and no red marks and every thing seems normal which means the medicine is working for me windows 8.1 with spring update 32 bit

Cheers..

could you upload the patch only to mirrorcreator / solidfiles ?

@mailindiao

Edit:

Cheers..

could you upload the patch only to mirrorcreator / solidfiles ?

@software182 , download Patch from here :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- ................................... http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files

Sharecode :- ............................................................................. /0JFEQSQJ/Diskeeper.12.Pro_patch.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

Edgar.Elooo

T

Guys, it seems nsane member did the crack. When I open the patch, you can click on Cracker, and it will open member knowledge. I wonder why he never posted it here, or maybe I missed the topic. Patch was made 2 months ago.

Cheers ;)

Tested and working in W8.1 Update x64.

software182

So what about this

Cheers ;)

I'm sorry mara-, but take a look here no_Risk! said that knowledge is crackflasher11, this is the same patch which i used 2 months ago

software182

Diskeeper.12.Professional.Edition.16.0.1017.0.by.Who Site: http://www.datafilehost.com ShareCode: d/1dc418a6

Both of this link have the same patch, i have checked the MD5 & CRC for them.

someone there has given me the link for patch only, aaaand it's same.

someone there

i used the patch but manual defragmantation stuck at 0% :s

If you have a scheduled disk check the manual defrag will not work .. I came to situation like this just remove the scheduled disk check and check the partition manually with windows check disk ..

The analyzing will not move but if you choose to defrag the message will come telling you that this partition is scheduled to be checked ..

software182

i used the patch but manual defragmantation stuck at 0% :s

If you have a scheduled disk check the manual defrag will not work .. I came to situation like this just remove the scheduled disk check and check the partition manually with windows check disk ..

The analyzing will not move but if you choose to defrag the message will come telling you that this partition is scheduled to be checked ..

i don't apply scheduled disk check, any suggestions ?

@ all

My previous statement (reproduced below) was made in jest - I use Diskeeper 2011 EnterpriseServer (not this impotent piece of sh!t.)

Eureka, eureka!!!

It works, damn - now, where did I leave my underclothes. :unsure:

Congratulations ,@dcs18 ! Babies on the way...!!! Are you prepared for them ? :)

That was an imitation of Archimedes. :P

I already knew it was :shit: . Except :king: @shajt, no one on Earth is able to do a real patch fot this software. But @shajt disappeared so... it`s done !

I still remember he said he had to modify 11 files in Diskeeper 11...

There much better alternatives for defraging. Last time i defraged my HD was 6 months ago and still today shows when i analize it have only 1 fragment.

This 39 pages about diskeper for whole 2 years so stupid!

@0ver, we'll really be pleased to have those alternatives.

The problem is not having 39 pages but the fact that this program has no good medicine, I like diskeeper

software182

The problem is not having 39 pages but the fact that this program has no good medicine, I like diskeeper

if you like it, why you don't buy it ? :idea: i think it will totally solve your problems :idea:

Archived