jalaffa

Does manual defrag work? How do I know when the patch is done? All I see in the bottom left is ---

Works for me W8.1 Pro x64

So the --- means that it's done?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

Does manual defrag work? How do I know when the patch is done? All I see in the bottom left is ---

Works for me W8.1 Pro x64

So the --- means that it's done?

yes all working fine

patch remove red part were it say "professional" and seem working fine. but try check updating it say non-activated version. so patch is hacktivator, not activator? patch only fix "DkUserCtrl.dll" file

Good job MPT and many thanks to @anuraag !

After so many months a thought no one was able to crack this software !

It`s almost 2 oclock in the morning, I should be on bed by now, but couldn`t sleep without knowing if this patch was for goof or not !

Time for commemorations now !

:clap: :party: :party: :party: :towel: :tooth: :dance2: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey, Condusiv ! Eat this :--» :fight: :chair: :duh:

patch remove red part were it say "professional" and seem working fine. but try check updating it say non-activated version. so patch is hacktivator, not activator? patch only fix "DkUserCtrl.dll" file

You're not supposed to check for updates with patches anyway. Besides that, when they come out with a new version and it is installed over the old version, you'll have to patch the program again. I have an MPT patch for AVS software and the version from 2011 is still working with new AVS program updates. I think this patch should work for future versions of Diskeeper too.

knowledge-Spammer

How about to frontpage this version of the patch/crack that is working?

:rolleyes:

knowledge-Spammer

Does this patch works or not? Hoping finally for a final solution

yes ill say yes now

Finally, I have installed and applied the patch, I like better Diskeeper than Perfectdisk, but on a genuine Diskeeper activated edition, it doesn't appear any red letters telling that it's a professional or home edition, I guess this red letters are attributed to warnings about the trial days countdown, or telling that it's not activated, reminding the user to go and pay for a license, finally after it's initial release October 2012, and now we are on February 2014, it finally had been cracked, after a year and a half, it was worth the wait, tough protection

knowledge-Spammer

Well after 2 years its cracked and im sure new version will come soon :D

its about time they comeout with a new version

Diskeeper.12.Professional.Only.CrK

Tested WORKS

Download

Site: http://ge.tt

Sharecode: /7Nc3oUK1/v/0

VirusTotal 0 / 50

can i ask if it works on all windows

Knowledge, this dll cracked is the same as the one the patch cracks right?

I mean you have just copied this dll after the applied patch?

knowledge-Spammer

Diskeeper.12.Professional.Only.CrK

Tested WORKS

Download

Site: http://ge.tt

Sharecode: /7Nc3oUK1/v/0

VirusTotal 0 / 50

can i ask if it works on all windows

Knowledge, this dll cracked is the same as the one the patch cracks right?

I mean you have just copied this dll after the applied patch?

i think no patch needed if u use this crack i think u just install diskeeper and copy crack two were u installed the program diskeeper

Wow, really lost hope for this one and was really happy with the trial reset one, although the pop-up at the beginning of the trial was pretty annoying-at the very least. Anyways, congrats to the cracker, really made my day. Now all is missing is the new key for the Total Uninstall :D .

Also, I tried to uninstall and use the 45-day trial instead of the 30-day and now the manual defrag is stuck at 42%.

Is patch still doesn't work ?? Damn it's really hard, I haven't noticed nothing as yet, but if it is only this popup that still remains I don't care

Archived