jalaffa

Yeah, I searched Google too and found that link, but didn't found that Space Reclamation button thou...Hope it's not a virus of some kind.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 212.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

rename: DkTrialwareRollup.exe can make the program stop working

??? Rename new .txt file "dtr.exe", copy program folder, replace ...and the program works perfectly

What problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it going to be released a new version of Diskeeper, I'm using this altogether with Windows 8.1, and is working right, but no final crack that can really work with Diskeeper 2012.

knowledge-Spammer

Well to fix the Trial Reset just run this batch on the a scheduled task everytime the computer boots with maximum privileges

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/f0181fa30f/

i do this make ur own trial rest for diskeeper12 pro

open notepad and copy this two ur notepad

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /s') Do (

Set Var=%%A)

REG DELETE %Var% /f

exit

The problem here is not the reset by itself, but a solution to install and forget without worrying about when the trial end, by scheduling this on the boot it will always the 30 days

For those who use the home edition (the one I use) I have this crack, which I have tweaked, but still no trial reset forever

32 bit

http://downloads.condusiv.com/software/Diskeeper2012/16.0.1017/English/setup.exe

64 bit

http://downloads.condusiv.com/software/Diskeeper2012/16.0.1017/English/setup_x64.exe

crack

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/04eed988a2/

For permament use, just schedule the above batch to run whenever the computer boots with elevated privileges

I know that that for most people the patcher from flasher11 doesn't work....

But this Preactivated one works for me....you can test it and make a reply...

Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11

DL:

Site:  http://www.mirrorcreator.comCode:  /files/HP7OJIDR/Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition_Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11.rar_links

PW:

Appznet

Greets,

Ripdevil@Appznet

I advanced the date, but I can use without a problem. reset trial days automatically. thank you.

img51c0fac5d166f.png

I have tried this edition and have advanced the date to 2 months forward and the manual defrag still works, but I guess the real test is trying after one real month, has anyone here tried this pre activated edition and get favourated experience through the crack?

knowledge-Spammer

I know that that for most people the patcher from flasher11 doesn't work....

But this Preactivated one works for me....you can test it and make a reply...

Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11

DL:

Site:  http://www.mirrorcreator.comCode:  /files/HP7OJIDR/Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition_Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11.rar_links

PW:

Appznet

Greets,

Ripdevil@Appznet

I advanced the date, but I can use without a problem. reset trial days automatically. thank you.

img51c0fac5d166f.png

I have tried this edition and have advanced the date to 2 months forward and the manual defrag still works, but I guess the real test is trying after one real month, has anyone here tried this pre activated edition and get favourated experience through the crack?

make ur own trial rest for diskeeper12 pro

open notepad and copy this two ur notepad

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v data /s') Do (

Set Var=%%A)

REG DELETE %Var% /f

exit

now save it as somethinklike trialrest.cmd or .bat

knowledge, my problem here is not the trial reset itself, it finding a way to run everytime the computers boots, I have tried Task scheduler, and it seems Windows is unaible to run this on every Windows boot, moving forward, I have tried to run a script to execute this batch, and once again it doesn't work

knowledge-Spammer

knowledge, very nice, but does this makes DK 2012 works forever or do you have to run this exe every 30 days?

for me it runs on its own

so its forever

but if it do not work for u just boot two safemode and use your get 45days back or 30 day

but i just use it one time and thats it

knowledge, I have seen closely this crack, and it auto resets everyday on 15:00, if you check your task scheduler, in deed, finally a fully working crack for Diskeeper 2012, thanks a lot :rolleyes:

knowledge, I have seen closely this crack, and it auto resets everyday on 15:00, if you check your task scheduler, in deed, finally a fully working crack for Diskeeper 2012, thanks a lot :rolleyes:

there is no fully crack, only has trial reset :rolleyes:

there is no fully crack, only has trial reset :rolleyes:

Yes is a trial reset, but makes DK 2012 works forever :) with hassle free and no worries

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still believe that this software is still the best defragging tool out there, beating even though newer editions of competitive products, I don't know why they didn't released a new edition

• 2 weeks later...

Archived