jalaffa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 212.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

I use Perfect PerfectDisk Professional just testing Reset v12 by Nikko for curiosity cause i see many people trying hard to activate it or reset the trial!

Forward your system date by 2 month. Click time and date on the right corner > change data and time setting > Change data and time > Right click on your desktop and click refresh

Make sure Trial day zero use reset By Nikko i get another 45 days test if defragmentation working positive so far.

Tested on VMware Windows 8 Pro 32 bit.

Is this the way testing guys or should wait till the trial days are over on Real Machine without forward the time!?

​First Impressions: Defragmentation is really fast like scary compare to Perfect PerfectDisk Professional not sure too fast is always give the best resul! Cause it takes hours with PDP compare with Diskeeper took less than 10 min.

tested on VMware Win 7 x32 even with expired date with restart Win 7, 3 tests, it always works ;)

Freddyfre, does this trial reset works on a XP machine?

Do not use Diskeeper 12 Professional -v.16.0.1017 on WINXP because you have to install Microsoft Net.Frameworks 4 and after that when you boot PC it becomes very, very slow.

Takes almost a day to reach Windows.

Use Diskeeper Enterprise Server 15.0.968 instead, that was done for WinXP. Search on News & Updates.

jofre, actually on a XP machine, and it is a bug, my computer won't shut down properly as it hangs on the final stage of the shutting down, on the XP blue screen saying "Shuting down", there is a bug somehow related with it, I think it has to do with .netframework 4.0, I don't know why Microsoft released just a buggy framework for XP, I guess it is an attempt for people to dish XP in favor of 7 or a newer Operating System.

jofre, actually on a XP machine, and it is a bug, my computer won't shut down properly as it hangs on the final stage of the shutting down, on the XP blue screen saying "Shuting down", there is a bug somehow related with it, I think it has to do with .netframework 4.0, I don't know why Microsoft released just a buggy framework for XP, I guess it is an attempt for people to dish XP in favor of 7 or a newer Operating System.

= Run --» Chkdsk

= Uninstall :- Microsoft.Net Framework 4

Is there any way to make the trial rest work on the Administrator or Server edition?

it works with all versions :)

• 1 month later...

I have tried this new app of auto reset on a Windows XP x64, and the manual reset works, not the auto, but incredibly it's a working solution for XP, something never seen before.

• 2 weeks later...

Manual TrialReset (thx g0ldlod1)

http://www.mediafire.com/?4pk5ofuxmydcqxm

password: nsanedown

Disable trialware roll-up notification:

Create new txt. document and rename: DkTrialwareRollup.exe

copy file: C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\Diskeeper

Works fine thanks.

iHkBsqPjVjDew.jpg

Hi guys, since I have installed Diskeeper (latest vers.) I found a strange file named "BzEngineTempFile15464.dk" that appears and disappears randomly in c: partition. Do you know what this file is, and why does it show, even if I have enabled the option to not show hidden files?

Archived