jalaffa

Reserved to 15th July 2013 :)

Waiting eagerly for your report :D

:rolleyes: I am very eager for your suggestions .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 213k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, guys...I must say (i.e. - decided to share): I did some rigorous testing of the (yes-stupidly painted) latest crack of Flasher-11.

However I examined - the repack of KpoJIuK (this time it is all in English :)).

Ya, I know that people don't seem to like this particular pack around here...I was doubtful myself ;).

**but - damn - it seems quite possible that this thing does work (service, manual defragmentation and eternal trial).

Just, I regretted installing version 12...because, for me, it lacks and new useful functionality.

And the UI got childish...even moronish :)...sorry. And not intuitive at all, actually, imo.

Anyway...that's all...I have to sleep :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

Hmm, guys...I must say (i.e. - decided to share): I did some rigorous testing of the (yes-stupidly painted) latest crack of Flasher-11.

However I examined - the repack of KpoJIuK (this time it is all in English :)).

Ya, I know that people don't seem to like this particular pack around here...I was doubtful myself ;).

**but - damn - it seems quite possible that this thing does work (service, manual defragmentation and eternal trial).

Just, I regretted installing version 12...because, for me, it lacks and new useful functionality.

And the UI got childish...even moronish :)...sorry. And not intuitive at all, actually, imo.

Anyway...that's all...I have to sleep :rolleyes:

Cheers :)

Thanks for your valuable info. Condusiv seems to have indeed succumbed to the 'simplified-interface' craze sweeping across software makers. If anything, DK 2011 has a more 'professional' look to it :D As to functionality, I see no advance from my DK 2011 EnterpriseServer. We'll see what they come up with in the next version :lol: Cheers.

It’s a pleasure to exchange information with keyman :)

(I have to read how to properly cite names in the forum)

I am in bad jet-lag, thought to add briefly s.th. more, to clarify only.

I don’t advertise anyone’s repacks. From what I know, KpoJIuK has a very good reputation in the Russian speaking world for providing quality ‘releases’. He is either Ukrainian or Russian.
As if it matters. I’v never traveled to those lands. This matters even less :)).

Something else you might want to have in mind: Condusiv Technologies is strongly affiliated with the Church of Scientology (several investigative probes, incl. facts in Wikipedia could be read :)).
I am pretty sure this is a very controversial topic, for whom it would be interesting in the first place :).
There is a documentary series (maybe two parts) of the BBC about this…
I think those ‘pious men’ are exploitive, greedy idiots (I apologize for the offensive wording; my knowledge is such).

I’ve loved this program, Diskeeper, for years but when asked to “provide system monitoring information”, oops, nope.
…yes, the generated report is well-explained, seems benign. My mistrust remains. And the hope that version 13 will be a nice surprise :).

Excuse my inferior, tired English…my second attempt to get asleep…comes now.
And I will keep silent about Diskeeper in the future :).

Thanks a lot jofre and capt_blake for your input. The GUI is indeed very simplistic, as windows 7 is, when everything is too well organized and simplistic, key functions become so much difficult to find. Simplicity is good at some level, but it gets really annoying for the rest of us that like to think of ourselves as power users-guess that there are too many n00bs out there.

Enough with the rant, I will give it a try for the other pack that capt_blake has suggested - but, the same question remains- how long did you test this repack?This way we will be sure we will not get the same trial reminders messages after a month.

Even with it's dumbish look, the key functionality it's still there and it's much better that the competition, so I hope to be able to stick with the software.

Thanks a lot jofre and capt_blake for your input. The GUI is indeed very simplistic, as windows 7 is, when everything is too well organized and simplistic, key functions become so much difficult to find. Simplicity is good at some level, but it gets really annoying for the rest of us that like to think of ourselves as power users-guess that there are too many n00bs out there.

Enough with the rant, I will give it a try for the other pack that capt_blake has suggested - but, the same question remains- how long did you test this repack?This way we will be sure we will not get the same trial reminders messages after a month.

Even with it's dumbish look, the key functionality it's still there and it's much better that the competition, so I hope to be able to stick with the software.

I am sorry.
I’ve had more time and did further testing by manipulation of file system / registry snapshots.
And confirmed what has already been widely known:
Everything that is based on work by Flasher-11 is a non-working ‘fix’, the trial is not eternal.
This logically includes the repack of KpoJIuK as well.

I apologise if unwittingly tricked someone into installing this pack, should have excluded more possibilities first.
Now my reputation suffered :).

At least, it is a relief to remove version 12 from the test-machine :).

Sorry again. Don’t swear at me too long ;).

using smart defrag here

Good choice, @dMog ! Very Fast and also with Automatic Defrag.

Software i0bit - Freeware

Latest version 2.8

capt_blake - Thanks for clearing the air, that way others will not further install the flasher 11 precracked version. I have one installed but can't really say from whom is the repack--if that is to say that makes a difference :rolleyes: , jofre got my attention with his version that contradicts my belief, guess we will soon find out if it's another false alarm. Didn't quite get what repack is he using thou...

That being said, no worries, from me at least you got 0 swearing! :lol:

I have installed this new version of pre activated, and let's us see if finally DK 12 is working with a good crack

I have installed this new version of pre activated, and let's us see if finally DK 12 is working with a good crack

1) - Check if manual defrag works.

2) - Check if Automatic defrag is fully working and watch later if it says moderate defragmentation .

If you verify points 1) and 2) then uninstall :)

jofre, still working on day 1, the problem with all the cracks was after 30 days :rolleyes:

viggen66 :

When you click on «about» if it says by Flasher 11 --» Forget because it`s not good .

The repacked version done by KpoJIuK does not change the crack, just permits to install automatically.

I guess you must be right, I see no difference whatsoever over previous Cracks of DK 12, I can still use it through 30 days, but oddly my XP can't shut down properly when DK 12 is installed, I guess it must be for the reason that it uses .netframework 4.0

Net.framework 4.0 on XP is a big :shit: ! When you reboot computer it takes almost 5 minutes to reach Windows.

Why dont you change to smart defrag of i0bit ?

I have it installed on XP and is good ! Freeware and automatic defragmentation too --» http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html

Uninstall net.framework 4.

Or you can Install Diskeeper 15.0.968 with crack by shajt. Works 100% and do not need net.framework 4

I know that that for most people the patcher from flasher11 doesn't work....

But this Preactivated one works for me....you can test it and make a reply...

Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11

DL:

Site:  http://www.mirrorcreator.comCode:  /files/HP7OJIDR/Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition_Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11.rar_links

PW:

Appznet

Greets,

Ripdevil@Appznet

I advanced the date, but I can use without a problem. reset trial days automatically. thank you.

img51c0fac5d166f.png

I just don't like the program. I can't run a manual defrag and my system gives me fits when I uninstall it.

jogre, smart defrag 2 is compatible with XP 64? I read somewhere if you're using win 7 you don't need a separate defrager because it does the same with an internal tool

I know that that for most people the patcher from flasher11 doesn't work....

But this Preactivated one works for me....you can test it and make a reply...

Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11

DL:

Site:  http://www.mirrorcreator.comCode:  /files/HP7OJIDR/Diskeeper.2012.16.0.1017.0.ProfessionaL.Edition_Preactivated.Repack-Flasher11.rar_links

PW:

Appznet

Greets,

Ripdevil@Appznet

I advanced the date, but I can use without a problem. reset trial days automatically. thank you.

img51c0fac5d166f.png

Is not advancing your date that will expire the trial period but, only after 30 working days

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone here, tell if this new edition of DK 12 pre activated really works after 30 real days, on which the trial would be expired?

I just uninstalled DK and installed vers. 12 (latest) of Raxco's PerfectDisk. The interface is just balls to the walls compared to the one DK has. Guess that the UI interfaces are lining with the current windows 8 trend that simplifies and enlarges everything. The traditional software pc is long gone.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed Diskeeper 12 pro with Flasher 11. The patcher upplys ok but when I hit manual defrag button on a drive, the progress indicator do not goes from zero.

Is this normal? The manual defrag is not working.

Does anyone has Diskeeper 2011 pro with proper patch that can facilitate me?

Archived