Donations Read more... ×
jalaffa

Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1017.0

FireFLY

Someone please confirm that above crack is working please... I'm currently using Perfect Disc. But am eager to try out this one...

Knightmare

@ M.A.G.

It's the same crack that's already posted. ;)

Where? I looked but I couldn't find it again.

0veR

Crack is working! I tested on my Windows 7 SP1 x64 :)

Edited by 0veR

dcs18

@ M.A.G.

It's the same crack that's already posted. ;)

Where? I looked but I couldn't find it again.
//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/133678-diskeeper-12-professional-16010120/page__st__100?do=findComment&comment=466629

Knightmare

Diskeeper just informed me that I have 43 days left to try the program? Is the crack not working or did I do something wrong? It says that it's registered.

Edited by Knightmare

Blackchildcx

Nice,,,,Thanx!

Picollo

Diskeeper just informed me that I have 43 days left to try the program? Is the crack not working or did I do something wrong? It says that it's registered.

anyone with the same problem?

dcs18

anyone with the same problem?

Yeah, me with a more serious problem - mine nags me that the days remaining are just 28 (not 43.) :(

calguyhunk

Yeah, me with a more serious problem - mine nags me that the days remaining are just 28 (not 43.) :(

Is the date count going down every day, or staying put at 43 & 28 respectively for the two of you? :(

dcs18

Is the date count going down every day, or staying put at 43 & 28 respectively for the two of you? :(

It's going down, for me.

calguyhunk

It's going down, for me.

Maybe it's a trial re-set then, being mistakenly referred to as a 'crack' by some? :dunno: I'm not using it currently, so I wouldn't know ;)

Edited by calguyhunk

sirri

hilarious :D whats new ? nothing new they added to defrag engine. Stick with 2011 ;)

New Disk Health Alerts - Diskeeper 12 now monitors SMART disk data, checks for other critical file system problems, warns of critical problems or an imminent disk failure and generates alerts by e-mail for 24/7 monitoring. You can be proactive before a disaster occurs. Many hours and dollars are now saved, thanks to Disk Health alerts

New System Monitoring - System Monitoring collects system environment activity and provides reporting on key elements such as statistical data about system I/O usage, disk state, and Diskeeper effectiveness; provides summary of the statistical data gathered for system performance monitoring purposes.

these features can be easily done by many freeware utilities.

New HyperBoot® - HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.

no need this feature if you are a Vista/Win7 which already have readyboot does adequate job.

keyman

hilarious :D whats new ? nothing new they added to defrag engine. Stick with 2011 ;)

New Disk Health Alerts - Diskeeper 12 now monitors SMART disk data, checks for other critical file system problems, warns of critical problems or an imminent disk failure and generates alerts by e-mail for 24/7 monitoring. You can be proactive before a disaster occurs. Many hours and dollars are now saved, thanks to Disk Health alerts

New System Monitoring - System Monitoring collects system environment activity and provides reporting on key elements such as statistical data about system I/O usage, disk state, and Diskeeper effectiveness; provides summary of the statistical data gathered for system performance monitoring purposes.

these features can be easily done by many freeware utilities.

New HyperBoot® - HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.

no need this feature if you are a Vista/Win7 which already have readyboot does adequate job.

Good points.

Picollo

try here Site: http://www.2baksa.net

Sharecode: /news/84610/ [?]

can someone please reupload the crack on a mirror other than ifolder?

Edited by Picollo

calguyhunk

try here Site: http://www.2baksa.net

Sharecode: /news/84610/ [?]

Hi johndough, is this a crack or a trial re-set? Seeing g0ldlod1's post, it seems as though it might be a trial-reset and that would be fine by me :)

Posted Image :pos:

Do you get that after running the utility linked by johndough & [email protected]? Maybe it's a trial re-set then & not a crack :dunno:

Edited by calguyhunk

johndough

Its a patched exe. Install, stop service, replace exe. And cross fingers ;)

Knightmare

My Diskeeper hasn't said anything since that one warning... <_<