jalaffa

Diskeeper 12 Professional provides essential performance and efficiency increases that all business desktops and laptops need to function productively. Diskeeper prevents the majority of fragmentation (scattered file fragments randomly placed across the hard drive) before it can happen and instantly defrags the rest. Diskeeper 12 Professional has a new, more intuitive user interface, runs unobtrusively in the background, elevates PC performance, and requires no scheduling and absolutely no user intervention. It lowers the total cost of ownership and frees up more budget allocation for proactive initiatives. In fact, Diskeeper is proven to cost less than running a network without it. Diskeeper Professional now comes standard with HyperFast solid state drive optimizer so it will increase PC performance for systems with solid state drives in addition to hard drives.

Download

• Replies 1.3k
  • Views 211.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the update. Sadly no medicine yet... :doctor:

Gamkutopolowk

trial reset worked x64

1) Install Diskeeper trialware

2) When ending, open "Task Manager" to close "DkService"

3) Open "regedit" and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

Delete Licensing

4) download file Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?f2gb22194b4mbpe

5) Copy "Pro TW45.DAL" files in the installation folder

6) Launch Diskeeper 12

Thank you very much for the updated information. I followed your instructions to a tee and It seems to work. The program shows that it's Trialware with 45 days left. I did not manually advance the date to see what happens, though. I will check, tomorrow, to see if the Trialware still says 45 days left.

has anyone tried to manually advance the date with runasdate to see what the hell happens? i think the program is very well protected but lets keep our fingers crossed

The trial reset doesn't work on 32 bit winxp pro. I had Diskeeper 2012 before and let it expire so when I use the reset the install date and expired date are the same.

Posted Image

Diskeeper 2011 Pro Premier 15.0.968.0 (x86/x64) | 24.6/28.3 MB

Diskeeper® 2011 Pro Premier performance software includes powerful fragmentation prevention technology that can enormously boost workstations with heavy performance demands to levels of speed and efficiency far beyond previous limits. For pre-existing fragmentation and for the small percentage of fragmentation that is not prevented, Pro Premier takes on large hard drives and volume sizes effortlessly with powerful defrag engines designed specifically for big defrag jobs. Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier will extend the life and increase the efficiency of your systems while greatly increasing workplace productivity.

New! IntelliWrite™ fragmentation prevention technology. IntelliWrite prevents up to 85% of the fragmentation every system suffers from. It intelligently writes contiguous files to the disk so system resources are not wasted creating fragmentation. The results? A whole new level of system speed and efficiency.

IntelliWrite

* InvisiTasking® technology —Available in Diskeeper® 2010 performance software, InvisiTasking provides up-to-the-moment defragmentation without tapping into active system resources. The result: completely invisible yet robust automatic defragmentation that acts in real time to keep your computer running at maximum performance.

* Real-time defragmentation —Handle fragmentation as it occurs, providing maximum speed and performance at all times!

* Uncompromising file and free space defragmentation —Defragment in the most extreme hard drive environments. Diskeeper 2010 eliminates fragmentation even on disks with as little as 1% free space or files split in millions of fragments.

* "Defragmentation Intelligence" enhancements —Diskeeper monitors and analyzes each drive, then chooses a defragmentation strategy specific to the needs of that drive. Every drive is defragmented using the best method possible.

* I-FAAST® 2.0 (Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology) automatically boosts access speeds for the most commonly used files.

* Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Compatibility mode —Diskeeper works intimately with the automatic backup system already on your PC. VSS compatibility mode means, Diskeeper does not damage your ability to recover lost files and does not take up valuable free space with unnecessary file information.

* Native 64 bit operating systems support.

* Boot-Time Mode safely performs Microsoft® recommended defragmentation of critical system files.

* Network Management Support —control Diskeeper settings and functionality via Diskeeper Administrator edition or Group Policy.

Diskeeper® 2011 performance software is essential software for every Windows system. Without it, maximum system speed and efficiency would be unattainable and fragmentation related slows, crashes and freezes would be unavoidable.

Home Page - http://www.diskeeper.com/

snip!

The trial reset doesn't work on 32 bit winxp pro. I had Diskeeper 2012 before and let it expire so when I use the reset the install date and expired date are the same.

Not confirmed. TR works on Win XP 32 bits.

1. Install Diskeeper.

2. Exit Diskeeper from taskbar [if it is still running].

3. Start - Run - services.msc - and stop diskeeper service.

4. Copy Trial Reseter to Diskeeper Directory (required!).

5. Run it and click Patch.

7. Start - Run - services.msc - and start diskeeper service.

You have 45 trial days now. You can reset this days to 45 days again in all time.

trial reset worked x64

1) Install Diskeeper trialware

2) When ending, open "Task Manager" to close "DkService"

3) Open "regedit" and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

Delete Licensing

4) download file Site: http://www.mediafire.com/

Sharecode: ?f2gb22194b4mbpe

5) Copy "Pro TW45.DAL" files in the installation folder

6) Launch Diskeeper 12

I advanced my Computer's date to August 31 and it said there's only 16 days left. Then I changed it back and I now have the same 45 days left! :eek:

Edit: Using Windows 7 Home Premium x64.

Mencey!

What the hell are you posting old solutions here????!!

Hi guy. That's a new update of the old vision, released in July 29, 2012.

Thank you the method you posted worked a treat,

Everything you need :dance: - LINK

Confirmed working for me (at least for the first time) on Win7 x64 :thumbsup:

Mencey!

What the hell are you posting old solutions here????!!

Hi guy. That's a new update of the old vision, released in July 29, 2012.

I just ment to post it in the right topic!

B) :rolleyes:

I found a working trial reset for DK. I got no idea if it's forbidden to post links to other sites but i will do.

Link : http://bytehunter.blogspot.gr

Sharecode : /2012/07/diskeeper-12-professional-16010160-home.html?showComment=1343067007748#c7273864605293076247

The file is at the 5th post. I used both the 30 days and 45 days trials multiple times for testing purposes and it was working fine. I am using w7 64bit got no idea if it work for other versions.

After system restart AKA when I wake up the next morning, I started DK and it does "Analyze" and "Manual Defragmenting". So far I haven't seen anything that don't work and the crack appear to work multiple times. Note after you start the DK service the crack file is deleted so don't get paranoid.

Well guys it look like those trial are not trial resets but rather trial changers. Meaning you can't reset again to 45 days but u can't upgrade from 30 days to 45 so you have 15 extra days of trial.

• 1 month later...

Share please! :wtf: :rolleyes:

Archived