Diskeeper12 Pro 45 Days Trial Reseter by Lyon275 [Updated]

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

I will not give up :D But also i will not rush out patch like i did today .

Patch for diskeeper needs alot of time , and of course testing before releasing.

Diskeeper is really hard to crack . :showoff:

Let me tell you something there was a member of here name was shajt, he was successfully cracked 2011 version although 2012 maybe different but if you can find his crack you may get something inspire you. Just saying

http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=25690302

[here is the link his crack]

• Replies 89
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

why shajit dont make new crack for dk 12. he has given up this software,so far :unsure:

Sadly he left the forum some time ago.

• Administrator

Long time ago, there was one quote that I remembered fine.

It goes something like this:

There's a crack in everything, that's how the light comes in.

madeinheaven

Well bro all good cracker disappear one by one that is another story!

@shajt sometimes had a few more beers and that should be in consideration.

Best crackers must be treated with care too, because there are not too many nowadays.

Well bro all good cracker all disappear one by one that is another story!

yes all disappear, what a shame :wtf:

Making patch for diskeeper needs alot of time , and of course testing before releasing.

You can always release them as Alfa/Beta versions and wait for the bugs to be reported before straightening them out :D

Making patch for diskeeper needs alot of time , and of course testing before releasing.

You can always release them as Alfa/Beta versions and wait for the bugs to be reported before straightening them out :D

Better would be to create a new topic in Coders Corner for this particular. You could tag it as a [WIP].

Better would be to create a new topic in Coders Corner for this particular. You could tag it as a [WIP].

It would be great to have Lyon granted the requisite elevation in rights (and designation) to be able to access Coders Corner - our heroes do need to be recognized (one very not-so-obvious reason why they end up quitting on us.) :idea:

Moreover, having this stuff in the Coders Corner would prevent Condusiv (Diskeeper) from eavesdropping on the conversation on this thread. :think:

• Administrator

It would be great to have Lyon granted the requisite elevation in rights (and designation) to be able to access Coders Corner - our heroes do need to be recognized (one very not-so-obvious reason why they end up quitting on us.) :idea:

Moreover, having this stuff in the Coders Corner would prevent Condusiv (Diskeeper) from eavesdropping on the conversation on this thread. :think:

I believe lyon already has access to Coders Corner. ;)

Yes i have :D

The Pro TW45.DAL file does not appear to work. I stopped the DK service. Zapped the license folder from the registry path. Copied the Pro TW45.DAL into the Diskeeper directory. I launched Diskeeper. the Pro TW45.DAL dissappeared out of the Diskeeper installation directory. The License folder popped back into the registry. And my Diskeeper says I have 44 days left. I installed it yesterday and it said it had 45 days left. So.... the trial reset does not appear to be working.

XebeX

The Pro TW45.DAL file does not appear to work. I stopped the DK service. Zapped the license folder from the registry path. Copied the Pro TW45.DAL into the Diskeeper directory. I launched Diskeeper. the Pro TW45.DAL dissappeared out of the Diskeeper installation directory. The License folder popped back into the registry. And my Diskeeper says I have 44 days left. I installed it yesterday and it said it had 45 days left. So.... the trial reset does not appear to be working.

XebeX

I know it's not working . I'm currently trying to find a way to crack diskeeper to full version .

Have patience :) Good things need time :P

madeinheaven

I know it's not working . I'm currently trying to find a way to crack diskeeper to full version .

Have patience :) Good things need time :P

Take your time bro whatever it takes patience makes a perfection.

awesome!!!

DISKEEPER 12 PRO UPDATED TRIAL RESETER TO 45 DAYS :

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

WATCH WHOLE VIDEO , DO WHAT I DO AND IT WILL WORK :)

------------------INSTRUCTIONS--------------

1.Shut Down "DKService" (IMPORTANT !! )

2.Open Regedit and navigate to :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

and delete "Licensing" folder (IMPORTANT !! )

3.Copy patch to Diskeeper directory

4.Vista/Win7 Run as administrator

5.Apply patch

6.Done , it will work 1000%

Open Diskeeper and Enjoy new 45 days ;)

=======================================

You can use it over and over again , but first do steps above to work properly !!

Note:

When you apply patch , it will create new Cracked "Licensing" in registry , so don't worry defrag engine will work 1000%.

does it matter whether you have different version and have 15, 30 or 45 trial installer?

DISKEEPER 12 PRO UPDATED TRIAL RESETER TO 45 DAYS :

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

WATCH WHOLE VIDEO , DO WHAT I DO AND IT WILL WORK :)

------------------INSTRUCTIONS--------------

1.Shut Down "DKService" (IMPORTANT !! )

2.Open Regedit and navigate to :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

and delete "Licensing" folder (IMPORTANT !! )

3.Copy patch to Diskeeper directory

4.Vista/Win7 Run as administrator

5.Apply patch

6.Done , it will work 1000%

Open Diskeeper and Enjoy new 45 days ;)

You can use it over and over again , but first do steps above to work properly !!

Note:

When you apply patch , it will create new Cracked "Licensing" in registry , so don't worry defrag engine will work 1000%.

does it matter whether you have different version and have 15, 30 or 45 trial installer?

No ;)

I downloaded the diskeeper setup and installed it. Because i have installed the program before the trial expired because there was no crack so I reinstalled 2011. Now after I installed again 2012 and used the trial reset I got 15 days. Info: Windows 7 64 bit and I didn't check if my trial was still expired from the last version or the trial reset reset it to 15 days. When it become 14 days I will test if it will reset back to 15 or 45. Thanks for the tool hope it all work fine for me.

Mine had 14 day remaining from a 30 day trial when I used it. Gave me 45 days on Win 7 x64 :D

Archived