Diskeeper12 Pro 45 Days Trial Reseter by Lyon275 [Updated]

madeinheaven

• Replies 89
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

Only works 1 time :/ I'm gonna need to figure out something else ...

Take your time bro no rush, good luck for your hard work.

hey bro sorry for win7 64 bit :wub: but now try this at home its working on 64 bit system.

my diskkeeper installer language is espanol!! :lol: (for 45 days)

i forgot choose activating diskkeper technology.installed software and shutdown Dskservice and apply patch...heheh its give me a 45 day.

sorry for wrong feedback.but wanna fixed it :showoff:

thansk for maideanheaven anddd lyon ^_^

cheers :P

Yes it will work but only one time . When that 45 day expire it wont work again :( . I will start working on new patch :P

POSSIBLE WORKING METHOD FOR DISKEEPER 12

1. Download this file :

http://lyon275.minus.com

Sharecode: /lCJumigyg76vR

2.Download Time stopper :

http://download.cnet.com

Sharecode: /Time-Stopper/3000-2056_4-10868250.html

Now install Time stopper and then follow Screenshots :)

1.Posted Image

2.Posted Image

3.Posted Image

4.Posted Image

5.Posted Image

6.Posted Image

7.Posted Image

1.Stop Diskeeper Service (IMPORTANT )

2.Copy file downloaded to Diskeeper directory

3.When you open Diskeeper you should have 30day left , i got that file from condusiv support xD loool

4.Open Time Stopper

5.Navigate to C:/Program Files/Condusiv/Diskeeper

6.Select Diskeeper.exe ( like in screenshots, take a look at all of them )

7.Type name for shortcut and click "Create Desktop Shortcut"

Well see if it works :D

I'M CURRENTLY TESTING THIS , I DONT KNOW WILL IT WORK FOR 100% :) IF THIS SOFTWARE REALLY WORKS THEN DISKEEPER WILL REMAIN TRIAL FOREVER :D

Lyon275 : :welcome: to this forum. You have chosen the best Forum on Net.

Followed your instructions using the Time Stopper and after having adjusted Date / Time 2 months forward, received Diskeeper notification saying that " Trialware had expired " on 30.Sept.2012.

Also " Splash-screen at startup " is displayed all the time when diskeeper is open and I dont see a way to get rid of it.

WinXP Pro SP3 x86

Just for the Fun !

Jofre

sorry for wrong feedback yesterday. i forget turn off DKservice,exe before using patch. i think if use time stopper, we can only use manual defrag, about auto drefrag start with DKservice at window startup and can't work with time stopper

HELLO. I have found a way to reset your trial..and I have the License Files here used to reset it...

Here's the steps..

1. Install Diskeeper Pro 30 day trial.

2. After installation, close diskeeper, and end the process of "DkService.exe" on Task Manager.

3. Go to start menu, type in "regedit.exe" on run.

4. Go to "Hkey Local Machine > Software > Diskeeper Corporation > Diskeeper" then DELETE "Licensing".

5. After deleting, close regedit, download the license key on the link below then copy them into the installation folder of Diskeeper.

Here's the link..I re-uploaded it on zippyshare..

Site: http://www8.zippyshare.com/

Sharecode: v/75020124/file.html [?]

After copying the license files, start diskeeper pro. It will sometimes fail to start for the first time. If that happens, restart Diskeeper Pro again. Then you will see that you have a new trial period. :)

I had 15 days left before but after doing those steps, it went back to 45 days. :D

If you delete licensing defrag engine will stop working ...

I deleted licensing...and added the license files i found on the installation directory..basically, it will make another "Licensing" registry key. And it works for me..So i see nothing wrong. :)

Installed the Diskeeper Pro 12 Trial resetter version , ran it for a couple of hours and uninstalled later.

Reasons:-

* Keep bugging me it's a trial and whether when it'll stop working.

* Loading a bit bulky and not easy to navigate.

* Not much difference in terms of the working engine compared to Diskeeper Pro Premium 2011 other than the GUI.

I reinstalled Diskeeper Pro Premium 2011 for I know the program will maintain and save all the adjustments and priorities made without having to fuss about the software trial end period and failures.

Any comments?

Followed your instructions using the Time Stopper and after having adjusted Date / Time 2 months forward, received Diskeeper notification saying that " Trialware had expired " on 30.Sept.2012.

Also " Splash-screen at startup " is displayed all the time when diskeeper is open and I dont see a way to get rid of it.

WinXP Pro SP3 x86

Just for the Fun !

Jofre

I'm working now on New patch :) It will be ready for 1,2 hours ;)

Installed the Diskeeper Pro 12 Trial resetter version , ran it for a couple of hours and uninstalled later.

Reasons:-

* Keep bugging me it's a trial and whether when it'll stop working.

* Loading a bit bulky and not easy to navigate.

* Not much difference in terms of the working engine compared to Diskeeper Pro Premium 2011 other than the GUI.

I reinstalled Diskeeper Pro Premium 2011 for I know the program will maintain and save all the adjustments and priorities made without having to fuss about the software trial end period and failures.

Any comments?

I'm working on new patch right now :) It will be ready for 1,2 hours :D

madeinheaven

I'm working on new patch right now :) It will be ready for 1,2 hours :D

Lyon275, as i said before we are not in a hurry take your time personally i rather wait longer and get the working solid medicine without rushing. :)

WinXP Pro SP3 x86

Just for the Fun !

Jofre

I'm working now on New patch :) It will be ready for 1,2 hours ;)

woh ,wonderful. waiting new product

DISKEEPER 12 PRO UPDATED TRIAL RESETER TO 45 DAYS :

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

WATCH WHOLE VIDEO , DO WHAT I DO AND IT WILL WORK :)

------------------INSTRUCTIONS--------------

1.Shut Down "DKService" (IMPORTANT !! )

2.Open Regedit and navigate to :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper

and delete "Licensing" folder (IMPORTANT !! )

3.Copy patch to Diskeeper directory

4.Vista/Win7 Run as administrator

5.Apply patch

6.Done , it will work 1000%

Open Diskeeper and Enjoy new 45 days ;)

=======================================

You can use it over and over again , but first do steps above to work properly !!

=======================================

Note:

When you apply patch , it will create new Cracked "Licensing" in registry , so don't worry defrag engine will work 1000%.

madeinheaven

Couple of question:

1. Do we need to delete License file in regedit every time we use trial reset the end of trial period?

2. Did you go forward changing Windows date and use the trial reset second time successfully?

Just added first page due new instruction and new video description.

Thank you for your effort. ;)

Couple of question:

1. Do we need to delete License file in regedit every time we use trial reset the end of trial period?

2. Did you go forward changing Windows date and use the trial reset second time successfully?

1. Yes you need everytime to delete licensing in regedit when you want to reset trial ,but first disable "DkService"

2.Yes i did and then i done everything like in video step by step and it worked.

IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEM , SEND ME A MESSAGE ON YOUTUBE , OR HERE :) BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE ANY PROBLEMS , IT'S TESTED AND IT'S WORKING NOW ;)

Cheers friends :D

Couple of question:

1. Yes you need everytime to delete licensing in regedit when you want to reset trial ,but first disable "DkService"

2.Yes i did and then i done everything like in video step by step and it worked.

IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEM , SEND ME A MESSAGE ON YOUTUBE , OR HERE :) BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE ANY PROBLEMS , IT'S TESTED AND IT'S WORKING NOW ;)

Cheers friends :D

..told yah~ :D Thanks for this, again. :) I'm subscribed to your youtube videos for a week now. :D

I tryed again forwarding time , and guess what :( it's not working :(

I'm so sorry :( Trial reset is useless , only if i could manage to crack it to full version ...

I'm such a looser :unsure:

I'll try...

madeinheaven

I'm so sorry :( Trial reset is useless , only if i could manage to crack it to full version ...

I'll try...

It is ok no problem Diskeeper hardest application to have the medicine, even the most experience cracker did not manage yet, least you are trying, do not give up bro. Only looser are the lazy ones not try anything in their life.

We are not rushing with the time therefore better to be patient and testing longer to get the best out of it. Best wines are usually oldest ones. :)

I'll try...

It is ok no problem Diskeeper hardest application to have the medicine, even the most experience cracker did not manage yet, least you are trying, do not give up bro.

We are not rushing with the time therefore better to be patient and testing longer to get the best out of it. Best wines are usually oldest ones. :)

I will not give up :D But also i will not rush out patch like i did today .

Making patch for diskeeper needs alot of time , and of course testing before releasing.

Diskeeper is really hard to crack . :showoff:

Archived