Diskeeper12 Pro 45 Days Trial Reseter by Lyon275 [Updated]

madeinheaven

• Replies 89
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Lion275, does this new trial reset work more then once? I used it but I only went from 20 to 35 days instead of the full 45? Is that normal if you don't wait til the trial expired? Thanks man.

Hey Lion275, does this new trial reset work more then once? I used it but I only went from 20 to 35 days instead of the full 45? Is that normal if you don't wait til the trial expired? Thanks man.

Sadly :( it works only 1 time :(

I will try to crack diskeeper to full version , if i manage to do it somehow ...

Cheers.

Ok man, thank you for the heads up. BTW Good luck and take your time on the full version hack.

I will try to crack diskeeper to full version , if i manage to do it somehow ...

Cheers.

I found a working trial reset for DK. I got no idea if it's forbidden to post links to other sites but i will do.

Link : http://bytehunter.blogspot.gr

Sharecode : /2012/07/diskeeper-12-professional-16010160-home.html?showComment=1343067007748#c7273864605293076247

The file is at the 5th post. I used both the 30 days and 45 days trials multiple times for testing purposes and it was working fine. Please some one create a thread about it so that people know that they can use the 2012 version. I am using w7 64bit got no idea if it work for other versions.

Hey man just so you know, this is kinda iffy because I think I tested a similar method with other methods and it did not work as advised. Did you really test this personally? I will have to test this in VMWare if so lmao.

I will have to test this in VMWare if so lmao.

Do also test it out on manual defragmentation after rebooting the system and lets us know if it's working. ;)

Cheers.

I found a working trial reset for DK. I got no idea if it's forbidden to post links to other sites but i will do.

Sharecode : /2012/07/diskeeper-12-professional-16010160-home.html?showComment=1343067007748#c7273864605293076247

The file is at the 5th post. I used both the 30 days and 45 days trials multiple times for testing purposes and it was working fine. Please some one create a thread about it so that people know that they can use the 2012 version. I am using w7 64bit got no idea if it work for other versions.

After system restart AKA when I wake up now I started DK and it does "Analyze" and "Manual Defragmenting". So far I haven't seen anything that don't work and the crack appear to work multiple times. Note after you start the DK service the crack file is deleted so don't get paranoid.

Edit 2: Btw about the crack by lyon275 all I can say is that it broke my power settings after I restarted my PC. So an advice from me is that the more simple you keep things for you and for the others the better they work. Making the crack automated is okay but in my case it broke some of the registry files "power scheme" so if possible stick to replacing files until you get stable crack/patch and then make it exe with button and other cool and complicated futures.

Cheers.

After system restart AKA when I wake up now I started DK and it does "Analyze" and "Manual Defragmenting". So far I haven't seen anything that don't work and the crack appear to work multiple times. Note after you start the DK service the crack file is deleted so don't get paranoid.

Edit 2: Btw about the crack by lyon275 all I can say is that it broke my power settings after I restarted my PC. So an advice from me is that the more simple you keep things for you and for the others the better they work. Making the crack automated is okay but in my case it broke some of the registry files "power scheme" so if possible stick to replacing files until you get stable crack/patch and then make it exe with button and other cool and complicated futures.

There's no possible way that my trial reseter has broken your power settings in registry , or whatever. :showoff:

Many people used it ( including me , as you can see in video , if you watched it ) .

You messed up something and now you're blaming me for that. :wtf:

Cheers.

There's no possible way that my trial reseter has broken your power settings in registry , or whatever. :showoff:

Many people used it ( including me , as you can see in video , if you watched it ) .

You messed up something and now you're blaming me for that. :wtf:

Lyon275

Do not be upset this guy just was loosing selfcontrol! :wub: :showoff: :s

Nah it's good thing that you are working to create stable crack just something altered my settings and the last time such thing happen was 4+ years ago on my tower PC so I don't think it was me. However since I am not sure how the trial reset by you is created and working I am not 100% sure it was because of it. Yet thinking about other causes nothing comes up in my mind. Also every time I was starting DK it's window was "restored down" despite the fact that I made it maximized before i close it. This was my conclusion and my opinion only nothing personal just an opinion.

Nah it's good thing that you are working to create stable crack just something altered my settings and the last time such thing happen was 4+ years ago on my tower PC so I don't think it was me. However since I am not sure how the trial reset by you is created and working I am not 100% sure it was because of it. Yet thinking about other causes nothing comes up in my mind. Also every time I was starting DK it's window was "restored down" despite the fact that I made it maximized before i close it. This was my conclusion and my opinion only nothing personal just an opinion.

This problem is well known!

DK 2011 and 2012 left traces in the registry and somewhere else in the OS!This problem can not be solved by uninstalling,cleaning the registry w RTKF full version

and using the suggested by DK Fix-It MS next to nothing!

Hope someone suggests working idea! :wub: :D

Reading through this topic I only spot fixes not working. Time for a closure of thread? And having it rejuvenated in CC at some stage?

Edit:

I think so. Topic closed. Coders (especially Lyon275) - feel free to open a new topic in Coders Corner about this, and also feel free to PM staff if unsure about how to do so.

Archived