Diskeeper12 Pro 45 Days Trial Reseter by Lyon275 [updated]

Posted Image

This method suppose work even if you dot have trial days left

Instruction

1. Install Diskeeper
2. Exit Diskeeper from taskbar [if it is still running]
3. Open Task Manager Stop DKService.exe
Or
Start->Run-> type in services.msc -> find diskeeper service and right click on it and stop it

4.GO Windows Start> Run> Type Regedit and navigate to :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper
and delete "Licensing" folder (IMPORTANT !! )

5. Copy Trial Reseter to Diskeeper Directory
6. Run Reseter with administrator privilege [Vista & Windows 7]
7. Click Patch
8. Start->Run-> type in services.msc -> find diskeeper service and Re-Start again.
Open Diskeeper and Enjoy new 45 days ;)

Note:
When you apply patch , it will create new Cracked "Licensing" in registry , so don't worry defrag. engine will work.

=======================================
You can use it over and over again , but first do steps above to work properly !!
=======================================

[Credit] : Lyon275
  • Changes in 12 Build 1012:
  • Made improvements to the System Monitoring driver to better handle a large number of disks.

Download Link

Download Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1010.0

Front Page

Posted Image

Diskeeper12 Trial Reseter Only - by Lyon275
Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/0FVIXXJQ/Diskeeper12_Trial_Reseter_-_by_Lyon275.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 22/ 41

I just tested VMware XP Pro 32 bit it looks working also fragmentation too. I instal 30 days trial after successfully patch i got 45 days trial now.

Note: Only people who can tell us who has expired the trial period. If the resetter working with them that means you can all use it again and again !

• Replies 89
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow at last! B) Thank you very much! I'll try if it works...

HELLO. I have found a way to reset your trial..and I have the License Files here used to reset it...

Here's the steps..

1. Install Diskeeper Pro 30 day trial.

2. After installation, close diskeeper, and end the process of "DkService.exe" on Task Manager.

3. Go to start menu, type in "regedit.exe" on run.

4. Go to "Hkey Local Machine > Software > Diskeeper Corporation > Diskeeper" then DELETE "Licensing".

5. After deleting, close regedit, download the license key on the link below then copy them into the installation folder of Diskeeper.

Here's the link..I re-uploaded it on zippyshare..

Site: http://www8.zippyshare.com/

Sharecode: v/75020124/file.html [?]

After copying the license files, start diskeeper pro. It will sometimes fail to start for the first time. If that happens, restart Diskeeper Pro again. Then you will see that you have a new trial period. :)

I had 15 days left before but after doing those steps, it went back to 45 days. :D

..the url from above will tell you that "the file doesn't exist on this server" if you clicked on the site then added the sharecode.. You have to Copy-Paste the site+sharecode on your browser for it to work...

madeinheaven

hey bro i will try this and feed back post ^_^

It will be nice if you do so, well actually i am Perfect Disk user but a lot of people use Diskeeper here and apparently there is not working medicine yet till now.

It will be nice if you do so, well actually i am Perfect Disk user but a lot of people use Diskeeper here and apparently there is not working medicine yet till now.

its not working on win 7 x64 :huh:

i installed with your shared link.open app and its give me 30 day.

i controlled services but Dkservice not working. :wtf: i dont know what is meaning! :mellow:

copy TR app folder and patch.trial days not change.. :(

madeinheaven

its not working on win 7 x64 :huh:

i installed with your shared link.open app and its give me 30 day.

i controlled services but Dkservice not working. :wtf: i dont know what is meaning! :mellow:

copy TR app folder and patch.trial days not change.. :(

1. Did you stop DkService before patching the application?

Start->Run-> type in services.msc -> find diskeeper service and right click on it and stop it

2. Did you open the patch with administrator privilege?

3. You need to restart Diskeeper service after patching.

Start->Run-> type in services.msc -> find diskeeper service and Re-Start again.

I did not try this 64 bit but i tried 32 bit XP Pro!

madeinheaven

this patch use for x86 system only. seem to be not work on x64

Thanks for the reply bro, i should let the developer know about it, will see if he comes out with 64 bit too. Mean time i change the title to "32 Bit Only"

Hello :) I'm Lyon275 . Thanks for telling me that it only works for 32bit , i didn't know . I will try to make it work on 64bit too :D

Cheers :rolleyes:

HELLO. I have found a way to reset your trial..and I have the License Files here used to reset it...

Here's the steps..

1. Install Diskeeper Pro 30 day trial.

2. After installation, close diskeeper, and end the process of "DkService.exe" on Task Manager.

3. Go to start menu, type in "regedit.exe" on run.

4. Go to "Hkey Local Machine > Software > Diskeeper Corporation > Diskeeper" then DELETE "Licensing".

5. After deleting, close regedit, download the license key on the link below then copy them into the installation folder of Diskeeper.

Here's the link..I re-uploaded it on zippyshare..

Site: http://www8.zippyshare.com/

Sharecode: v/75020124/file.html [?]

After copying the license files, start diskeeper pro. It will sometimes fail to start for the first time. If that happens, restart Diskeeper Pro again. Then you will see that you have a new trial period. :)

I had 15 days left before but after doing those steps, it went back to 45 days. :D

If you delete licensing defrag engine will stop working ...

finally some promising medicine. waiting for x64 :D :rockon:

@lyon275 bro is there any way to run this trial reset automatically after desired number (or 30th day) of days.

thanks for this trial reset.

Hello :) I'm Lyon275 . Thanks for telling me that it only works for 32bit , i didn't know . I will try to make it work on 64bit too :D

Hi Lyon!!!

Welcome to the show. :)

finally some promising medicine. waiting for x64 :D :rockon:

@lyon275 bro is there any way to run this trial reset automatically after desired number (or 30th day) of days.

thanks for this trial reset.

No you have to run it by yourself when your trial expires :) Of course first disable "DkService" :lol:

I'll do my best to get it working on 64bit , give me some time :)

Hi Lyon!!!

Welcome to the show. :)

madeinheaven

Lyon it will be awesome if you get this medicine work under 64 bit cause majority of the people using 64 bit lately.

Cheers to be nsaneforums and for your hard work.

Lyon it will be awesome if you get this medicine work under 64 bit cause majority of the people using 64 bit lately.

Cheers to be nsaneforums and for your hard work.

I'll try and i will do my best to get it working on 64bit too :) Please have patience i need time :D

madeinheaven

Anyone tryed to reset trial on 0 days left ? 64 bit ?

Not personally me i just install Diskeeper yesterday with 30 days trial and test your resetter i got 45 days after apply patch.

It was on VMware XP Pro 32 Bit

madeinheaven

Lyon if you are running 64 bit OS how about changing Windows time and day setting 30 or 45 days forward? Lets see what will happen after trial expired then use the medicine!

Yes i have 64bit OS and patcher worked for me as you can see in video . I will try that right now . :)

madeinheaven

Yes i have 64bit OS and patcher worked for me as you can see in video . I will try that right now . :)

What i will get XP Pro 64 bit and install on VMware as soon as possible then i can test 64 bit application better in the future.

Note: jofre is the person loves Diskeeper also he is very good testing and analyzing application. I am sure he will give us detail view more about it but he is offline atm.

• Administrator

Thread moved to Software Chat (as required) and as asked by MIH. :)

madeinheaven

Thread moved to Software Chat (as required) and as asked by MIH. :)

Thanks again DKT27. :)

Archived