SRS Audio Essentials 1.2.3.12 (Windows 7 & 8 x86/x64) -Workaround With Patch

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

SRS Audio Essentials 1.2.3.12 (Windows 7 & 8 x86/x64) -Workaround With Patch

Posted Image

Posted Image

SRS Audio Essentials ™ will improve your audio entertainment. By supporting virtually all PC-compatible media players including Windows Media Player and Itunes, Audio Essentials ™ offers outstanding surround sound when watching 3D movies, games and music.

This utility is the most advanced audio plug-in in the world of PC! Compatible virtually every media player c, HAL - the ultimate "audio-improver" for the PC. HAL allows the user to select the audio content (eg music, movie or game) and then choose the type of speakers (headphones, laptop internal speakers or external speakers) to select the set for the listener preferences.

The plugin is based on patented technology built into the SRS HD Audio Lab, automatically selects the best audio settings and options for the user. Users can also customize the sound with the help of advanced management tools that provide a deep, rich bass, just plug serves to expand the 3D stereo and mono content to restore the clarity of vocals and a high frequency sounds and more.

Features:

• Natural sound reproduction of HD-quality

• Supports audio channels: 2.0 and 5.1

• A three-dimensional surround sound

• Exciting Bass

• Crystal clear vocals

• Strong volume of sound, without the noise and interference

• Sleek and intuitive interface

• Personal and full control

• Compatible with popular media players

• Work with the music, movies, games and much more

• • NEW Selection of the optimum settings for the playback of various music genres

• • A new play mode for audiobooks and podcasts

• • Improved TruVolume

• • NEW Adjustable size of the window interface

Additional Information:

Sound cards are supported only on the basis of the PCI (and PCMCIA). At the present time are not supported by the USB and FireWire.

• The following is a list of known supported devices (compatible with Intel HD Audio):

· Creative Labs Audigy family (including Audigy 2 and Audigy 2 ZS)

· Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! family

· SoundMAX-based codecs

· Realtek-based codecs (HDA)

· Conexant-based codecs

· IDT based codecs

· VIA based codecs

· C-Media PCI WDM Audio

· Cirrus based codecs

· M-Audio Delta 1010 Series

· Broadcom WIDCOMM Bluetooth Audio 6/7 ver.

• The following audio devices are supported, but there may be minor problems:

· M-Audio Revolution

· Turtle Beach Santa Cruz - Support 2-channel output only

• The program is not compatible with sound cards based on the specification of AC'97.

System Requirements

Windows Vista SP1 / 7 (32bit or 64bit), Windows XP SP3 (limited 5.1 support)

Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz / AMD Athlon 3200+ (A dual core CPU is recommended)

1GB System RAM (2GB is recommended for Windows Vista or higher)

60MB Hard Disk Space ( Up to 500MB can be used with Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework installation)

DirectX 9.0c capable video card with 128MB VRAM

PCI or PCI Express Soundcard

Instruction:

1) Uninstall older version and install the new one.

2) Do not just Restart the PC yet.

3) Open MS Hotfix Common Windows7 SP1 1.0.0.2 folder and;

[special thank to dat369 providing this fix]

4) Run action services Batch file

5) Install QHotfix Windows Update File

6) Recommandation start >> run >> msconfig

And Unchecked SRS Audio Ess, AudioEssential.

Posted Image

7) Restart PC and taking the effect windows update and SRS Application

8 )  Stop the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

9) Copy the replacement file from a folder SRSDSPProxy.dll x86 or x64, respectively, the bit of your Windows (32 bits x86 / 64 bits x64) in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ SRS Labs \ DSP Proxy.

10) Restart the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

Enjoy Your SRS Application!

• Replies 106
  • Views 82.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

Anyone tested this on x64 system?

Tested on Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit All Functions are Working.

Can confirm it's working on x64-bit. The testing part is really our duty - mih has done his part.

Shall report back after testing the same on the x32-bit.

Tested and confirmed working on x32-bit, too

There's just one little area where I'm in disagreement with the tutorial - personally, I reckon one must in the end go back to MsConfig (or use any alternative method) to allow the following disabled components to startup with Windows (by checking them) and then reboot.

• SRS Audio Ess
  • AudioEssential

madeinheaven

It is working but i am not sure about the sound quality, if you think old version fix was better you can always go back, let us know pls.

Cheers;

Posted Image

Or experience with SRS Audio Essentials . To enjoy and listen.

Good day linen Entry

It is working but i am not sure about the sound quality, if you think old version fix was better you can always go back, let us know pls.

Cheers;

Just been trying it with different variables - the sound quality is fair enough. ;)

madeinheaven

There's just one little area where I'm in disagreement with the tutorial - personally, I reckon one must in the end go back to MsConfig (or use any alternative method) to allow the following disabled components to startup with Windows (by checking them) and then reboot.

• SRS Audio Ess
  • AudioEssential

You can add SRS in Windows startup back again if you like, or ignore Step 6).

I just add that only people do not want SRS start with windows and using your RAM in background, when need it you can start manually.

• SRS Audio Ess
  • AudioEssential

You can add SRS in Windows startup back again if you like, or ignore Step 6).

I'm still testing for sound quality (unfortunately need to attend to some other errand and shall be unavailable for the next 3-4 hrs.) Shall definitely report back with feedback.

OK, tested on 2 very different but powerful systems - a x64-bit desktop with external speakers and a x32-bit laptop (with internal + external speakers as separate & independent sampling) and here are my findings:-

1. This program is quite comprehensively cracked and more importantly stays cracked - also delivers on each & every functionality. Hence, I'd personally not consider the tutorial (and crack) as a workaround - it's a great fix (as good as they come.)

2. The default configurations (as most other software) are not optimized, though - and need to be tweaked as per personal preferences with special reference to the hardware.

3. Those who use the default setting "Launch with media players" would not have to use MsConfig to have SRS Essentials startup with Windows - my tested media players Media Player Classic Home Cinema and Winamp Pro, both had no difficulty in launching SRS Essentials.

Others who find trouble with their media players in failing to launch SRS Essentials may find it advisable to set their 2 following components startup with Windows:-

• SRS Audio Essentials
  • AudioEssential
4. The acoustics rendered IMO better than previous versions - I'm actually half deaf (unfortunately, still to find out which half.) So, others might be in a position to better judge the quality of sound output for themselves on this count.

madeinheaven

It can installed on win 8 rp ? :rolleyes:

I will let you know later today or tomorrow cause i need to reinstall Windows 8 again! Or maybe someone tell us before that.

Well its a matter of taste, but in my opinion DFX is much better in sound-quality and much easier to install to,no services and other disturbing crab.

Well its a matter of taste, but in my opinion DFX is much better in sound-quality and much easier to install to,no services and other disturbing crab.

Yup, that's perfectly right - it is a matter of taste (but I was unable to taste the disturbing crab.) :lol:

It can installed on win 8 rp ? :rolleyes:

Best way to find out is to try for yourself. ;)

Ramesh Yadav

I installed it according to the instructions given, after everything when i checked the audio, i found out that the volume went to less than half of original, also the sound quality was not good, sound was like, distorted. Previous version with ur cr@ck worked fine in my system.

This volume down thing happened also with another cr@ck (posted by someone in ur old thread) i tried before trying this one, though there was no distortion with that one. So i compared hash of this dll with that dll and found that both are same files.

Is this happening with me only or someone also have the same problem?

I desperately want the new version of AE in proper condition, please help me if u can.

Here is the link of that cr@ck i am talking about - //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/135649-srs-audio-essentials-12312/page__st__40?do=findComment&comment=441044

madeinheaven

SRS Audio Essentials 1.2.3.12 (Windows 8 x86/x64) - [Tested Working]

Posted Image

Instruction For Windows 8

1) Uninstall older version and install the new one.
2) Restart the PC.
3) Exit SRS Audio Essentials From Taskbar
4 ) Stop the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

5) Copy the replacement file from a folder SRSDSPProxy.dll x86 or x64, respectively, the bit of your Windows (32 bits x86 / 64 bits x64) in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ SRS Labs \ DSP Proxy.
6) Restart the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)

Enjoy Your SRS Application!

madeinheaven

I installed it according to the instructions given, after everything when i checked the audio, i found out that the volume went to less than half of original, also the sound quality was not good, sound was like, distorted. Previous version with ur cr@ck worked fine in my system.

This volume down thing happened also with another cr@ck (posted by someone in ur old thread) i tried before trying this one, though there was no distortion with that one. So i compared hash of this dll with that dll and found that both are same files.

Is this happening with me only or someone also have the same problem?

I desperately want the new version of AE in proper condition, please help me if u can.

Here is the link of that cr@ck i am talking about - //www.nsaneforu..._40?do=findComment&comment=441044

Ramesh Yadav@ I just install SRS Audio Essentials 1.2.3.12 in my Windows 8 Partition:

I tested both sound quality before apply the workaround and also tested after, to be honest with you there is no difference between them.

Therefore it is not workaround causing sound quality drop down, there may be this version is not better then previous one. What i suggest you do, not compare older and never version try to install this and test sound quality then apply workaround you will see there is no difference between them, only difference of course you have the full function with workaround.

Note: Crack we use here from older version cause there is no patch appear for this version yet.

Cheers,

Ramesh Yadav

Oh, really? What should i do to remove the workaround/cr@ck so that i can check the volume and sound quality without workaround. I replaced the original SRSDSPProxy.dll file. What else should be done to remove the cr@ck completely?

madeinheaven

That is you need to do just replace original SRSDSPProxy.dll file and let us know sound quality any better or not. For me there is not any difference.

The rest was just windows update, you can uninstall them too as you like if you open folder you will see 4 files and windows update number.

However here is the last version and Instruction:

SRS Audio Essentials 1.1.14.0

Me too experienced volume issues turning half, after the patch was successful then i shut down my computer, when i turn it on, the audio volume turns into half.. i hope this fix

madeinheaven

Me too experienced volume issues turning half, after the patch was successful then i shut down my computer, when i turn it on, the audio volume turns into half.. i hope this fix

There is not other patch for the latest version yet i just workaround implementing old SRSDSPProxy.dll crack however as i said if you are having sound quality issue you can use the last version and working crack there:

madeinheaven

SRS Audio Essentials 1.1.14.0

Posted Image

Instruction:

1.Close all the audio application if they are running.
2.Install SRS but do not start yet.
3.Stop the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)
4.Copy and replace AudioEssentials.exe in installation folder.
C:\Program Files\SRS Labs\SRS Audio Essentials

5.Copy and replace SRSDSPProxy.dll in Common Files folder [This only 32 bit]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\SRS Labs\DSP Proxy
*****This applies only 32 bit for 64 bit you just need to copy exe.files in step 4

6. Restart 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)
7. Restart The PC. Done!

Tested on Windows7 SP1 64-Bit and VMware Work Station Windows XP 32-Bit

Download Link

Download Demo:

Front page

Posted Image

Download Only Clean Crack:

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/KDUNBQTA/SRS_Clean_Crack.rar_links [?]

Virustotal result 0/ 42

Note: Crack in front page, full of Trojan, i decided to use crack in VMware and patch the necessary files and copy them for the real machine tested working.

The beauty of SRS is, works all your application using sound system in your PC. Players, skype, MSN, browser etc, that makes it better than dfx.

Archived