SRS Audio Essentials 126.96.36.199 (Windows 7 & 8 x86/x64) -Workaround With Patch
SRS Audio Essentials ™ will improve your audio entertainment. By supporting virtually all PC-compatible media players including Windows Media Player and Itunes, Audio Essentials ™ offers outstanding surround sound when watching 3D movies, games and music.
This utility is the most advanced audio plug-in in the world of PC! Compatible virtually every media player c, HAL - the ultimate "audio-improver" for the PC. HAL allows the user to select the audio content (eg music, movie or game) and then choose the type of speakers (headphones, laptop internal speakers or external speakers) to select the set for the listener preferences.
The plugin is based on patented technology built into the SRS HD Audio Lab, automatically selects the best audio settings and options for the user. Users can also customize the sound with the help of advanced management tools that provide a deep, rich bass, just plug serves to expand the 3D stereo and mono content to restore the clarity of vocals and a high frequency sounds and more.
• Natural sound reproduction of HD-quality
• Supports audio channels: 2.0 and 5.1
• A three-dimensional surround sound
• Exciting Bass
• Crystal clear vocals
• Strong volume of sound, without the noise and interference
• Sleek and intuitive interface
• Personal and full control
• Compatible with popular media players
• Work with the music, movies, games and much more
• • NEW Selection of the optimum settings for the playback of various music genres
• • A new play mode for audiobooks and podcasts
• • Improved TruVolume
• • NEW Adjustable size of the window interface
Sound cards are supported only on the basis of the PCI (and PCMCIA). At the present time are not supported by the USB and FireWire.
• The following is a list of known supported devices (compatible with Intel HD Audio):
· Creative Labs Audigy family (including Audigy 2 and Audigy 2 ZS)
· Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! family
· SoundMAX-based codecs
· Realtek-based codecs (HDA)
· Conexant-based codecs
· IDT based codecs
· VIA based codecs
· C-Media PCI WDM Audio
· Cirrus based codecs
· M-Audio Delta 1010 Series
· Broadcom WIDCOMM Bluetooth Audio 6/7 ver.
• The following audio devices are supported, but there may be minor problems:
· M-Audio Revolution
· Turtle Beach Santa Cruz - Support 2-channel output only
• The program is not compatible with sound cards based on the specification of AC'97.
Windows Vista SP1 / 7 (32bit or 64bit), Windows XP SP3 (limited 5.1 support)
Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz / AMD Athlon 3200+ (A dual core CPU is recommended)
1GB System RAM (2GB is recommended for Windows Vista or higher)
60MB Hard Disk Space ( Up to 500MB can be used with Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework installation)
DirectX 9.0c capable video card with 128MB VRAM
PCI or PCI Express Soundcard
1) Uninstall older version and install the new one.
2) Do not just Restart the PC yet.
3) Open MS Hotfix Common Windows7 SP1 188.8.131.52 folder and;
[Special thank to dat369 providing this fix]
4) Run action services Batch file
5) Install QHotfix Windows Update File
6) Recommandation start >> run >> msconfig
And Unchecked SRS Audio Ess, AudioEssential.
7) Restart PC and taking the effect windows update and SRS Application
8 ) Stop the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)
9) Copy the replacement file from a folder SRSDSPProxy.dll x86 or x64, respectively, the bit of your Windows (32 bits x86 / 64 bits x64) in the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ SRS Labs \ DSP Proxy.
10) Restart the 'SRSHDAudioService' service (Start | Run | services.msc)
Enjoy Your SRS Application!
Edited by anuraag, 18 August 2012 - 06:14 AM.