Acronis True Image Home 2009 12.0.9615

shought

Last one I downloaded, I downloaded from the mediafire link posted in this thread by Joffre.

Try downloading from our frontpage listings, my guess is that the keys won't work(not even for 15 days) because they were for the previous build, I could be wrong though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I advanced Computer date 1 month and in fact it shows 15 days left for the trial version to end but could unlocked (being date 17th November), using one of the 2 keys again.

------------------------------------------------

How to know if it is v.12.0.9615 ? - Go to Bootable Rescue Media Builder and here it says Acronis True Image Home v.12.0.9615 English .

OR,

Open ATIH and then click ALT (keyboard) and on Top left of your Monitor Screen you can see the HELP and here the ABOUT.

-----------------------------------------------

• Replies 40
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Media Addons for True Image Home 2009 (EN) :

Uploaded»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MediaFire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?jgm1yvi3yid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BootCD for True Image 12.0.9615 (EN) :

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

Sharecode »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?zdkxmdjz0tn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what's the deal with this release? Is it just a trial version only good for 15 days?

If so, I guess I'll just stick with v. 11.0.8.101 for the time being, until there is a non time limited version of v 12 available.

So what's the deal with this release? Is it just a trial version only good for 15 days?

If so, I guess I'll just stick with v. 11.0.8.101 for the time being, until there is a non time limited version of v 12 available.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody knows for sure . People have to wait for those 15 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody knows for sure . People have to wait for those 15 days.

I'll check back here in a couple of weeks then. ;)

Patch works fine.

People shouldn`t use KEYS and I suggest to install an "S" version like I did and already posted here (Post 16 on this Topic)

Thanks!

Jofre

-------------------------------------------------------

Patch works fine.

People shouldn`t use KEYS and I suggest to install an "S" version like I did and already posted here (Post 16 on this Topic)

Thanks!

Jofre

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok...and thank you.. :rolleyes:

Does this method works???? <_<

Bye..Bye

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem...

I installed version 12 15 days ago, and now i doesn't work anymore....

I searched the net and found this site and did everything you people say

I first uninstalled previous build from v12

downloaded the s version from post#16

installed it without filling in the key

didn't reboot, ran te patch (as admin in vista)

rebooted the comp

BUT I couldn't create a task since it's still a trial version...

My guess is that ATI remembers that I installed and used the software for 15 days, cause in the program my setting are "rememberred"

So maybe the key to.... What now?

I tryed using v11 wich keeps freezing on a backup of certain folders (wich is dual/quad core related)

How can I remove the software so key and everything is gone....

thx hope you peeps can help me

Ok...and thank you.. :dance2:

Does this method works???? :dance2:

Bye..Bye

Hello bumbles!!! :dance2:

The Ice69 patch (acronis.true.image.home.2009.b.9615-patch.exe) does work - however, I'd googled for it and can't confirm whether it's the same as the one posted here.

Hello 'Poop.'

Welcome to the forums - hope this post helps you . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . too.

regards,

One of those 'Peeps.'

My guess is that ATI remembers that I installed and used the software for 15 days, cause in the program my setting are "rememberred"

Your visit to the 'Shrink' is overdue if you thought ATI was all that intelligent.

Actually, there is no version number info on any of these versions. If you look at the properties of the executable, it shows it as version x.x.9608 on my machine.

It seems odd to me that there is no "about" section I can find in the program that shows the version number. Anyone else able to find it?

1. Open the main program

2. Press the 'Alt' key

3. The 'help' will show up on the topmost toolbar

4. Click the 'help' menu to display the 'about' sub-menu for the following window:-

post-9217-1226929112_thumb.png

HailToTheKing
I have a problem...

I installed version 12 15 days ago, and now i doesn't work anymore....

I searched the net and found this site and did everything you people say

I first uninstalled previous build from v12

downloaded the s version from post#16

installed it without filling in the key

didn't reboot, ran te patch (as admin in vista)

rebooted the comp

BUT I couldn't create a task since it's still a trial version...

So maybe the key to.... What now?

I tryed using v11 wich keeps freezing on a backup of certain folders (wich is dual/quad core related)

How can I remove the software so key and everything is gone....

I have the same problem.... Can you help us?

Thanks for the info on how to find the "About" section. I can't believe they buried it like that.

To try to get the program w patch to install and work for you, you might have to uninstall again, use a registry cleaner (or maybe two of them) to completely eliminate any registry entries relating to acronis TIH, and then try reinstalling.

I would recommend trying a program called Your-Uninstaller (available in the downloads section of this site) to uninstall and then use CC Cleaner or some other registry cleaner to try to get anything that Y-U might have missed. Then try to install and patch again. Hopefully, that will work.

. . . . . . . . . just came across some rumors that Acronis True Image 2009 12 Build 9646 has been released.

Thanks for the info on how to find the "About" section. I can't believe they buried it like that.

You're welcome - some other software developers I know, have adopted similar sneaky tactics as well.

. . . . . . . . . just came across some rumors that Acronis True Image 2009 12 Build 9646 has been released.

It's true.

so far no patches work.

just set your clock 15 days in advanced and you will get a trial expired ;)

Archived