Acronis True Image Home 2009 12.0.9615

shought

ATIv2.pngAcronis® True Image Home 2009 provides complete PC protection: back up your entire Windows® -based PC, plus your data, applications, settings and OS. Acronis True Image Home 2009 is a comprehensive backup and recovery solution that protects your PC with less work on your part and allows you to recover from the impact of viruses, unstable software downloads and failed hard drives. Changes introduced in Acronis True Image Home 2009 beta when compared with Acronis True Image Home 11 are described in documentation for the product, which can be downloaded with the build version.

Thanks to jofre and komandorr0 for the update.

Download

• Replies 40
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.

Installed fine here. I've never used this software before. A bit unsure if I need to use it. I've done a lot of reinstalls of system. Doing a simple backup of e-mails, bookmarks, logins, important documents (I actually have this spreadsheet with all my private financial data that I have been bringing with me since the early eighties (it was originally made on a CBM64!)) have made it fairly easy to recover from any disasters. Having several machines also helps.

It is my understanding that the serials will not work with 12.0.9611...

Thanks.

Installed fine here. I've never used this software before. A bit unsure if I need to use it. I've done a lot of reinstalls of system. Doing a simple backup of e-mails, bookmarks, logins, important documents (I actually have this spreadsheet with all my private financial data that I have been bringing with me since the early eighties (it was originally made on a CBM64!)) have made it fairly easy to recover from any disasters. Having several machines also helps.

It is my understanding that the serials will not work with 12.0.9611...

Acronis True Image is the best backup software I used, and IMHO it's a MUST have for any professional/tech.

It's more than just backup, it can create images of a complete partition, it helps me a lot since I always try a lot of stuff and sometimes my OS can get unstable, and it only takes a couple of minutes to restore and voila, I have a fully functional fresh installtion of Windows.

Well, that was my 2 cents, I hope it helps :P

Oh, and thanks for update jofre.

Ok - thanks for the input rKAnjEL. Since coming from you I might give it a proper testing (off topic: me in the middle of the night with a broken toilet but with a plummer fixing it temporary now - coming back tomorrow replacing it :P )

Keys only work on EN version 12.0.9608.

Now also work on v.12.0.9615(EN)

For version 12.0.9611 (U.K.) different keys.

Also different keys for GERMAN version 12.0.9608 (already posted)

Anyone if is v12 (2009) plays nice with prior versions? I love True Image but I stayed away from v11 because some issues it had with prior version backups. V10 ten is still working fantastic for me.

BTW - Wilders Security is great for TI info. Not much yet about v12 yet though. I am sticking with v10.

Anyone if is v12 (2009) plays nice with prior versions? I love True Image but I stayed away from v11 because some issues it had with prior version backups. V10 ten is still working fantastic for me.

BTW - Wilders Security is great for TI info. Not much yet about v12 yet though. I am sticking with v10.

I used v 10 and v. 11 very successfully for making backup clones of my entire hard drive. Very easy and reliable for that ime. V. 12 looks like they cleaned up the interface and added a virtual sandbox feature that looks interesting.

TI 2009 build 9615 Released (Fixes the usb card reader / peripheral problem)

More info

And it has been discovered that with 2009 version all you have to do to make the trial setup a retail one is to rename the file...

More info

And it has been discovered that with 2009 version all you have to do to make the trial setup a retail one is to rename the file...

What file? Name to what?

More info

What file? Name to what?

As stated on the updated download page:

To be able to enter serial:

Simply rename the official setup file to TrueImage2009_s_en.exe to make it retail

More info

What file? Name to what?

As stated on the updated download page:

To be able to enter serial:

Simply rename the official setup file to TrueImage2009_s_en.exe to make it retail

Thanks. Didn't realize there had already been changes made to the download page.

@rKAnjEL ...... In your opinion how does this compare the latest drive clone pro

Sorry dMog, I haven't tested "Drive Clone Pro", I was (and still am) satisfied with Acronis product that I simply didn't bother try a different product, but I am open for suggestion if you have tested both products and already have an opinion.

Edit: I found this nice review/comparison about acronis true image and drive clone pro, but it's a bit outdated though.

~rK

Wow.... add an "S" to the file name. Sounds like they saved themselves quite a bit of money. Those on the verge of buying it will do so, but those who dont have the cash can still use the app.

Just in case someone is interested on "S" version (as it originally says it is) which I call "Standard version" instead of "Retail version",

here is :-(There was an error,because I uploaded v.12.0.9608 instead of v.12.0.9615. Correction done - Sorry for the mistake).

Acronis True Image Home 2009 (ENG) v.12.0.9615 =Standard version= :-

Uploaded »»»»»»» mediafire.com

Sharecode»»»»»» /download.php?mdgjjfkkmll

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valid Keys (2) :-

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?zy5ywdhwt4w

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Block Acronis True Image Home from accessing the Internet, to prevent blacklisting of the key. Use your Firewall.

------------------------------

Cheers

Jofre

Just in case someone is interested on "S" version which I call "Standard version" instead of "Retail version",

here is :-

Acronis True Image Home 2009 (ENG) v.12.0.9615 =Standard version= :-

Uploaded »»»»»»» mediafire.com

Sharecode»»»»»»»/download.php?0d2zwmgmm1i

Valid Keys (2) :-

Uploaded »»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?zy5ywdhwt4w

Block Acronis True Image Home from accessing the Internet, to prevent blacklisting of the key, with your Firewall.

------------------------------

Cheers

Jofre

Thank you!! brasilian boy!!!

:towel: :frusty: :D

Actually, there is no version number info on any of these versions. If you look at the properties of the executable, it shows it as version x.x.9608 on my machine.

It seems odd to me that there is no "about" section I can find in the program that shows the version number. Anyone else able to find it?

@ rKAnjEL...... I have used acronis in the past but have used Farstone drive clone pro for the past while and it has never let me down. That is to say i had t do 3 restores from the part of the program that is called system snapshot which is similar to Microsoft system restore .....and one complete restore from a backup image which by the way can restore to a dissimilar system if needed. BUT i will say there was nothing ever wrong with the Acronis program either

Actually, there is no version number info on any of these versions. If you look at the properties of the executable, it shows it as version x.x.9608 on my machine.

It seems odd to me that there is no "about" section I can find in the program that shows the version number. Anyone else able to find it?

Right click the EXE in program files and it'll show you 12 ;)

Sorry but it is my belief that the serials posted will not hold for more than the trial period of 15 days. It is also noted that DVT's scene release of build 6908 has been nuked for that reason.

Right click the EXE in program files and it'll show you 12 ;)

Didn't make my post clear. I know it's 12 but it shows 12.0.9608, NOT 12.0.9615 as the version number. The download section indicates it's the latter. The actual program file indicates its the former. I still find it odd on the part of Acronis that nowhere within the interface to the program itself, is there a way to see the version number. I think this is the only program I have ever seen like this.

Last one I downloaded, I downloaded from the mediafire link posted in this thread by Joffre.

Last one I downloaded, I downloaded from the mediafire link posted in this thread by Joffre.

Try downloading from our frontpage listings, my guess is that the keys won't work(not even for 15 days) because they were for the previous build, I could be wrong though.

Archived