• Views 604.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• dany007119966

• darkrats

• Yorel

I am having a very strange problem with Ad Muncher & Google Chrome: when the page loads - the left-hand-side, the middle (the video clip) & the righ-hand-side - I am completely unable to right-click on any part(s) of the video; i.e. change resolution, change size of clip, etc... I know it's AM as I disable, reload the page and it works perfectly well!? I have purged the browser with CC Cleaner, but the same problem arises (!). I haven't changed any settings - well, only updating the server strings; could that affect?

Please help!

Appreciate any assistance.

Cheers!

:)

I have issue with Youtube today

z16kqb0i04tl6bo4g.jpg

It used to happen to me too, which was one of the reasons why I stopped using AM.

Hi:

As today I still have my white cow working but when run admuncher white cow icon my filters are not working. From now on the adds keep coming.

I have installed Admuncher v4.93.33707/4781[4796] and Internet Explorer 11 preview

Any ideas how to fix this, please

Thanks for the help.

Solved the mystery:

Admuncher do not works at this time with IE11 preview but only with earlier versions, IE10 and IE9.

I returned to my IE9 and everything is working fine again with the filters.

Edited by vitorio

Hi:

As today I still have my white cow working but when run admuncher white cow icon my filters are not working. From now on the adds keep coming.

I have installed Admuncher v4.93.33707/4781[4796] and Internet Explorer 11 preview

Any ideas how to fix this, please

Thanks for the help.

Solved the mystery:

Admuncher do not works at this time with IE11 preview but only with earlier versions, IE10 and IE9.

I returned to my IE9 and everything is working fine again with the filters.

http://forum.admuncher.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29261&p=59204#p59204

Just stopping by to thank "madmasles" for his continued support of Ad Muncher. His updates are really appreciated.

If, and when, version 5.x comes along, I hope he is able to find a way to update that version also. Right now at 4802.

november_ra1n

All 3 madmasles sites for updates not working !!!!!!! :wut:

Do not panic guys sometimes there is web trouble one of the download site start working again Location 1>>>

Ad Muncher downloader should start to working again now..

Edited by november_ra1n

Facebook Ads

.ego_unit {display:none !important; height:0px; overflow:hidden; }

Add CSS to all page

The key I was using for this long has now finally been blocked :( I've gotta learn new ways to get updates now LOL! :P

Filters becoming fewer and fewer. Phasing out all filters, before he releases a new version of Ad-Mucher. I still have backup of all filters. :)

Filters becoming fewer and fewer. Phasing out all filters, before he releases a new version of Ad-Mucher. I still have backup of all filters. :)

Quantity does not mean quality, IMHO.

Quantity does not mean quality, IMHO.

You misunderstood the point!

Phase out the filter to the old Ad-Muncher. When he releases new version of the program, it will certainly be a different way that the program handles filters. If you use automatic download "Ad Muncher Updater v1.0.0.3 By Artem40in", then you have no backup of the filters.

There's always a worry when the posting of filters begins to slow down. The same thing happened last time AM was updated.

Until new filters (however they are extracted) are posted, the old AM will continue to work. Usually, if you come across a new advertisement, it just has to be added to your custom filter.

I would like to see users posting their own CustomStrings, so others can use them or learn how to make custom filters to suit their own purposes.

"madmasles", among others, should be given a round of praise for all the work they've done, even if it comes to an end (temporarily).

Thanks to all of you.

Edited by darkrats