Online Armor Free 3.0.0.190

KilJaden

OnlineArmor.pngOnline Armor FREE is a powerful windows firewall - the only FREE firewall to offer 100% leak protection out of the box! It's easy to use, powerful - and completely free. Online Armor is straightforward, and simple to use. Online Armor includes powerful "HIPS" functions, which give you the ability to stop all unrecognized programs from running on your computer unless you say so, making it possible to protect yourself against these new attacks. Of course, programs Online Armor knows are safe will be allowed to run, no problem. This is different to a pure Antivirus program - these let any program run, unless they know it is a virus. This means that it must have that that exact threat in its database before it can do anything about it. Your Antivirus will completely ignore programs it does not recognize - which unfortunately includes new viruses.

Thanks to ROMANTICGUY50 for the update.

Download

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea what's new? maybe a changelog?

I had many problems with version 2.1, mainly related to network shares, I hope that's been fixed now.

I'll give it a try and see how it fairs, thanks for the update.

ROMANTICGUY50

I have been using the 2.1 version for quite awhile and have had no problems at all with it I updated to the new version today.

Archived