i found this problem when try to install in safe mode

normal mode,it is ok

try clean your temp and try to start the service manually when the error happen

• Replies 48
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andrewserin19

SRS Audio Essentials™ puts you in control of your audio entertainment experience on the PC. Compatible with virtually all PC-based media players, including Windows Media Player and iTunes, Audio Essentials delivers a thrilling and immersive 3D surround sound experience for movies, music and games.

Use the preset options for headphones, internal notebook speakers or external speakrs or take control and use the intuitive "advanced settings" panel to customize the experience for your ears only.

Here are some key features of "SRS Audio Essentials ":

- Natural, HD-quality audio playback

- Three dimensional surround sound

- Heart pounding bass

- Crystal clear vocals

- Steady volume eliminates spikes

- Sleek and intuitive interface

- Personalized settings and complete control

- Compatible with popular media players

I'm geting this error!

Posted Image

I was getting the same error - hope this post helps you to fix it. ;)
Thanks! I menaged to get install! Now all we need is fix :D

madeinheaven

I just found the Russian version fix, it is confusing instruction of the fix, therefore i could not manage to work it out yet, maybe translation error from my end. Not sure any one interested Russian Language fix!

However i am still looking on it closely.

I think it`s not working because AELicencing.dll and AENotifier.exe are version 1.2.3.12 and AudioEssentials.exe is version 1.2.3.11 and that`s why u are asked to download an update.This is my opinion.I might be wrong.But anyway we are close to a fix.

Good night to all!

I'm geting this error!

Posted Image

I was getting the same error - hope this post helps you to fix it. ;)
Thanks! I menaged to get install! Now all we need is fix :D
Ah sweet!!!

Just a heads up, have noticed that once SES Essentials is successfully installed, those services can be reset to one's personal preference. However the 'Server' service needs to be in a started state for SRS Essentials to be able to kick-start (even after being successfully installed.) :)

madeinheaven

I think it`s not working because AELicencing.dll and AENotifier.exe are version 1.2.3.12 and AudioEssentials.exe is version 1.2.3.11 and that`s why u are asked to download an update.This is my opinion.I might be wrong.But anyway we are close to a fix.

Good night to all!

That is not a case cause even if you download and install v1.2.3.12 after installation you get the pop up saying you wanna download update even if you update you still get same sign also version appear to be 1.2.3.11. Its strange!

Well you can stop this update message disable update but why version 1.2.3.11 appear to be!

Maybe this 1.2.3.12, just recompiling for forbidden the patch via internet.

madeinheaven

That is what i thought but i follow the update link there, i choose existing customer update option and install i still get 1.2.3.11 after installation.

That is what i thought but i follow the update link there, i choose existing customer update option and install i still get 1.2.3.11 after installation.

Just like DFX fake update...

:uhoh:

StealthyBoi

Thanks for the update jalaffa and Aor. Comparing DFX to SRS which 1 is better?

This Vietnamese patch is not really a working patch. After I installed the patch, the volume dropped significantly plus the adjusting levers dont make any difference. Even if i power off srs its still the same. Patch is just a visual change, no audio effect. I downgrading to Madeinheaven's last srs patch until he release a real patch.

Madeinheaven please update us.

This Vietnamese patch is not really a working patch. After I installed the patch, the volume dropped significantly plus the adjusting levers dont make any difference. Even if i power off srs its still the same. Patch is just a visual change, no audio effect. I downgrading to Madeinheaven's last srs patch until he release a real patch.

Madeinheaven please update us.

thanks for letting us know ElitexTaCz. well guess i'll wait to see if a working fix is released.

Archived