Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Special Edition + 3-months license key

madeinheaven

• Replies 11
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

I already got 2 keys with 2 different Gmail account but i am not sure if the key for Special Version will work with ordinary version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012! Doubt it.....

user@nsaneforums

I already got 2 keys with 2 different Gmail account but i am not sure if the key for Special Version will work with ordinary version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012! Doubt it.....

i tested on normal trial installer and works only on activation with german vpn/proxy

ACTIVATION WITHOUT GERMAN VPN/PROXY

Posted Image

ACTIVATION WITH GERMAN VPN/PROXY

Posted Image

madeinheaven

Well if it is working with German Proxies, it should work with a key files too. Here is the guide how to get key files using Activation Code:

Here is the guide how to download key files from activation code:

Open that page

https://www.proxy-service.de/

and paste your activation link (replacing X's with CBE key)

https://auto-activation1.kaspersky.com/en/activate?REQUEST_ID=8CB14A64-CEF4-4C8F-B1C8-1C3B8752CB55&ACT_CODE=xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
Then click "GO".

Enter your email to receive an invitation to register with My Kaspersky Account:

Posted Image

Disable IDM for a secont if you are using
And press Enter after adding E-Mail

HOW TO ACTIVATION KASPERSKY 2012 USING KEY FILES
1- Install a program, run
2- Enter key: 2222-2222-2222-222U [No need to turn off and on internet with this key anymore]
3- Click on Next
4- In the next window, click on Browse
5- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder
6- Click on Next
7- Update virus definitions

Here is My Key File If Someone want To Use It:

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/XTUR1LHA/188A3DCC.rar_links [?]

Mohomad Samindika

Can I use this key for kaspersky internet security international edition? If anyone knows pls help me. pls pls pls..................

madeinheaven

Can I use this key for kaspersky internet security international edition? If anyone knows pls help me. pls pls pls..................

Yes you can, but you need to convert serial to key files first read the topic there is an instruction about it!

I'm sorry but what does it mean this string Disable IDM for a secont if you are using???How can I do it??I use FF

Mohomad Samindika

Yes you can, but you need to convert serial to key files first read the topic there is an instruction about it!

thnx for your quick reply.....................

madeinheaven

I'm sorry but what does it mean this string Disable IDM for a secont if you are using???How can I do it??I use FF

IDM=Internet download manager, if you are using any download manager just disable it before downloading key files with the proxy method explained in the fist topic.

madeinheaven: Thanks for the key file but it doesn't work with any international edition!

Archived