• The worlds first tweaking and optimization solution designed especially for Windows 7.
• The latest innvovation in convenient and safe system customization, optimization and tweaking.
• Heaps of features to customize, optimize and tweak Windows 7
No need to dig into the system registry: activate hundreds of tweaks by a mouse click only
• Customize, optimize, cleanup and repair your Windows 7
Make Windows 7 work and look the way you want it to – Tweak-7 includes everything you need for that
• Designed especially for Windows 7 – unlike competetive products!
Be sure that everything included works on Windows 7 and does not harm it
• Performance tweaks and optimizations included
Speed up your CPU, your internet connection and much more
• Activate hundreds of hidden Windows 7 settings to get the most out of your Windows 7
• Clean your registry with the integrated Registry Cleaner and Registry Defragmentation
• Activate system and software restrictions – you decide what should be accessible or not
• Display detailed 3D system information
• Create a 256 MB RAM drive for fastest access (32bit systems only!)
• Customize whatever is customizable on Windows 7
• Clean your hard drive and remove unneccessary files to get wasted hard drive space back – save hundreds of GB.
• Optimize memory management and memory usage
• Improve your internet connection by a few mouse clicks
• Optimize your CPU with special CPU tweaks
• Tweak your network with network speed-up settings
• Manage system updates, remove update backups, remove old system restore points
• Transfer your tweaks and settings to other machines running Windows 7 and Tweak-7
Changes in v1.0 Build 1146 – June 16th, 2012:
* Service release covering several issues and improvements
* Updated help file
Homepage – http://www.totalidea.com
Size: 23.2 MB
Download Demo (32bit + 64bit)
site - http://tinypaste.com
sharecode - /467a4556
site - https://hotfile.com
sharecode - /dl/160187509/c8614ca/Tweak-7_1.0_Build_1146_x86-x64_Patch.rar.html
Edited by rajeesh, 17 June 2012 - 09:00 AM.