Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1012.0

anuraag

i just uninstall diskeeper 12 and reinstall 2011 verions with crack by shaijt. patching done but diskeeper not working . my trial period was expired. any resolution?

Posted Image

It is the leftover in registry and god knows where else of Diskeeper 2011 and 2012!

Solution of correct uninstalling is needed! :rolleyes: :showoff:

• Replies 160
  • Views 46.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just uninstall diskeeper 12 and reinstall 2011 verions with crack by shaijt. patching done but diskeeper not working . my trial period was expired. any resolution?

Posted Image

It is the leftover in registry and god knows where else of Diskeeper 2011 and 2012!

i use total uninstall 6.2 to uninstall it and reinstall it, i cant still patch it again. i dont know where leftover is. can you show me how to remove leftover?thannk

Posted Image

i use total uninstall 6.2 to uninstall it and reinstall it, i cant still patch it again. i dont know where leftover is. can you show me how to remove leftover?thannk

try registry trash keys finder

Ok guys I see lots of people wanting this awesome software... let me tell you all I have a working version... follow this link and i promise you wont be dissapointed...images included ;)

I am so happy i got this software... I was looking for it all over the internet.. after a couple days of hard work it payed off...and I am willing to share, now the original steps to making it work was wrong until i found a way... instructions inside the folder...

message me if you have any questions... I am willing to help in any way i could ;)

Site: http://www.4shared.com

Sharecode: /photo/WVubn2rc/dk_online.html [?]

link to software:

Site: http://www.4shared.com

Sharecode: /zip/HFdUUlTA/diskkeeper_2012.html [?]

do you have a new crack or old by flasher-11?
old by flasher-11

yeah see thing is i think the problem was the way it should be installed.... inside the rar there is a set of instructions i used to make mine work...and i have no problem using it now.. infact i have installed it on 7 computers and they all work perfectly

;)

Posted Image

buddy i have found that the best way to uninstall a software fully... including leftovers is by using either tuneup 2013 or final uninstaller... they both do the job right for me ;)

thank for your guide. i just troubleshoot my issue by using system restore to come back previous time - before install ver 12 and everything working fine.

leftover has been removed with system restore :)

Posted Image

thank for your guide. i just troubleshoot my issue by using system restore to come back previous time - before install ver 12 and everything working fine.

leftover has been removed with system restore :)

Posted Image

do you have only patch x64 bit by shajt for 2011 version? send me if u could! thanks!

Archived