Windows 8 Release Preview Available For Download [All Languages]

madeinheaven

madeinheaven.. I already posted that solution bro: ;)

does anyone know how to change it that you don't have to enter your password over and over again when starting up W8 ?! :s

• Replies 34
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

madeinheaven.. I already posted that solution bro: http://www.nsaneforu...es/#entry426346 ;)

does anyone know how to change it that you don't have to enter your password over and over again when starting up W8 ?! :s

How To Automatically Login To Windows 8 [Direct Logon]

To get started, on Start Screen, type netplwiz and hit Enter on keyboard to launch User Accounts dialog.

Posted Image

Now, select a user from the list and uncheck the checkbox which says “User must enter a username and password to use this computer” and click OK.

Posted Image

This will open a new window where you will be asked to enter a password for the selected user. Enter a password and click OK. The next time your system starts or reboots you will be directly logged into your system without having to enter a password.

Posted Image

Thanks again my friend madeinheaven... it worked!! :)

I'm happy that you are part of nsane you know... you always give good advice and have always new stuff to share!! :)

I really appreciate it pal!! :showoff:

WMplayer gives an error message about the key not to be used unattended. Dunno what that is about.

Posted Image

Try this: Open VM Menu > Settings > select Floppy Drive > Remove > OK. This should solve the problem. :)

That did the trick - thanks.

First impression use of Windows 8 - I'm lost :)

madeinheaven

It says in this post doesn't work in W8. Does it? What does work for W8 if any?

No it doesn't install in 8

Looking for a security suite for Windows 8 should try Avast 7 instead.

• 1 month later...

First impression use of Windows 8 - I'm lost :)

First impression using Windows 8 - I'm sorry for all my previous rants. :beg:

Yes, I'm so sorry and I apologize to one and all; with both hands folded in reverence (head bowed low and both knees bent over.)

Yes, I'm so sorry that I was unnecessarily throwing stones all these months - I shoulda f*c*kin' pelted bricks, instead. :duh:

• Administrator

First impression using Windows 8 - I'm sorry for all my previous rants. :beg:

Yes, I'm so sorry and I apologize to one and all; with both hands folded in reverence (head bowed low and both knees bent over.)

Yes, I'm so sorry that I was unnecessarily throwing stones all these months - I shoulda f*c*kin' pelted bricks, instead. :duh:

You are forgiven. :P

I told you, 5 mins on Windows 8 and the design was a total crap. Of course I've used it several times later but my views remain pretty much the same.

Ahem (cough, cough - wiping off the crocodile tears.)

Regret to announce that Windows 8 had to just now be de-installed - if it be of consolation to anyone the wedding lasted for a full 12 minutes before the honeymoon was interrupted (known amongst Hermits as Coitus Interruptus.)

To those who wouldn't be aware of how to uninstall Windows 8 - don't worry, be happy (there're scores of software available out there to convert your brand new OS into . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Windows 7.) :injured:

Archived