G Data Internet Security 2012 - free 210 days

AlienForce1

AlienForce1

To qualify for free license for 90 days, click on the link below :

http://www.comss.ru/...gistration.html

Enter name, town and email address, then press the gray button.

You will receive an email from: [email protected] -> is necessary to confirm by clicking on the link given.

You will receive a second email were you receive the download link of the G Data 2012.

Posted Image

[Source]

When the 90 days are finished you can uninstall G Data IS 2012 ->

-> restart ->

-> to be sure that there are no traces of G Data you can run a special utility from G Data :

-> download here AVCleaner 2012

The AntiVirus Cleaner removes all traces of any G Data product that were not removed during an ordinary uninstall procedure. This tool might be needed to enable a complete new installation of the software. This tool does not remove any other antivirus packages other than G Data.

-> clean temp. files (CCleaner) and clean registry remnants (for ex. - jV16PowerTools Lite)

-> restart

-> now you can install this special version G Data Internet Security 2012 , free for 120 days :)

http://qsmirror02.gd..._FaraVirusi.exe

• Replies 13
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks indeed for this promo! :)

But what about the language? Because the package language is russian. Is there a way to get this promo with an english or french version? :s

AlienForce1

But what about the language? Because the package language is russian. Is there a way to get this promo with an english or french version? :s

Use that key with another G Data IS language version you want .

Download :

- english-US version of G Data Internet Security 2012

- french version I found only 2013 -> here or here

- english-UK is available G Data IS 2013 :) -> and here is G Data IS 2012

Technology

Use that key with another G Data IS language version you want .

Download :

- english-US version of G Data Internet Security 2012

- french version I found only 2013 -> here or here

- english-UK is available G Data IS 2013 :) -> and here is G Data IS 2012

I registered as you said mentioned, but haven send me any key. I got the link for Gdata IS 2012 but no keys. If I want to download English version as you mentioned in the post, where I suppose to get the keys?

When the 90 days are finished you can uninstall G Data IS 2012 ->

-> restart ->

-> to be sure that there are no traces of G Data you can run a special utility from G Data :

-> download here AVCleaner 2012

The AntiVirus Cleaner removes all traces of any G Data product that were not removed during an ordinary uninstall procedure. This tool might be needed to enable a complete new installation of the software. This tool does not remove any other antivirus packages other than G Data.

-> clean temp. files (CCleaner) and clean registry remnants (for ex. - jV16PowerTools Lite)

-> restart

-> now you can install this special version G Data Internet Security 2012 , free for 120 days :)

http://qsmirror02.gd..._FaraVirusi.exe

thanks

AlienForce1 for this I am install g-data is 2013free for 120 days ...... whit key from special version G Data Internet Security 2012......thank you

You can find 180 days Gdata IS 2012 in the net too.

user@nsaneforums

for ppl who have problem with non EN installer here another way

download the installer on your lang and start setup

on fist screen with next button, wait

go to TEMP folder & search on a folder (like 01CD3AADDF86D901) for file Setup.ini

open the Setup.ini file and change the REGTRIALNUMBER code

save the Setup.ini & go on with the setup

G Data InternetSecurity		180days+BeBGANBbU34mbyW9NargPNLrkrlKpgxdh4b/fvj4pX6fz89WmEGqB6Xm8M9SlhC1lk=

G Data TotalCare		 180days+BeRGAdBeE2ImdqW+NbGgPdLvUqTKpoxch4P/enj5ZWSf1g9TmERqA6Xn8M5SixCsVk=

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AlienForce1

Use this link:

Download 180 days G Data Internet Security 2012

:showoff: Thank you for the link , but that was giving me an error when I tried to download ... :( (maybe it`s an error from anonymz redirect)

-> if anonymz redirect still doesn`t work ok , then copy and paste this link in your browser : qsmirror01.gdatasecurity.de/qs/SECURITY2012/GER/DKB/GER_R_TRL_2012_IS_DKB.exe

Archived