[OLD] ESET Fixes

DKT27

Knightmare, is it true ESET Product Activator 2014 could activate for lifetime ESET?, I think it's impossible cause all keys are blacklisted sooner or later.

Thanks for the app anyway, I'll try it out.

This activator is just a registry fix that doesn't technically activate ESET, it just does some registry fix to make it last forever. I didn't make it, so I can't explain it too well, but that's kind of the idea behind it. I will say that I'm using it now on ESET NOD32 v7 and it is working properly.

Ok, and is it true what jvco says?, only works if ESET is in English?.

Knightmare, is it true ESET Product Activator 2014 could activate for lifetime ESET?, I think it's impossible cause all keys are blacklisted sooner or later.

Thanks for the app anyway, I'll try it out.

This activator is just a registry fix that doesn't technically activate ESET, it just does some registry fix to make it last forever. I didn't make it, so I can't explain it too well, but that's kind of the idea behind it. I will say that I'm using it now on ESET NOD32 v7 and it is working properly.

Ok, and is it true what jvco says?, only works if ESET is in English?.

That I am not sure. I've never known the fix to fail on other languages before.

I've tested the toll in my NOD32 (in Spanish). After launching it the tool says ESET is activated lifetime:

wj1l.png

(the color of the words are not suitable as you can see).

If I open NOD I can see a license till Nov 2014:

hot5.png

Really, I don't know if it worked or not :unsure:

Edited by Yorel

I've tested the toll in my NOD32 (in Spanish). After launching it the tool says ESET is activated lifetime:

wj1l.png

(the color of the words are not suitable as you can see).

If I open NOD I can see a license till Nov 2014:

hot5.png

Really, I don't know if it worked or not :unsure:

That number is just for show, like in box-mara fix. Try advancing your computer to that day and see what happens.

Edited by Knightmare

That number is just for show, like in box-mara fix. Try advancing your computer to that day and see what happens.

It seems it works (I configured today was January 9th 2015) but I don't know whether ESET takes the time from my computer or their computers. I'll check out the behaviour of NOD these days ;) .

Ulisess Seguridad 10.5.0 Rev1

UlisessSeguridad.jpg

NEW UPDATE (01- January- 2014)

Is a colletion of cracks/fixes released till date for NOD 32 Antivirus, ESET Endpoint and ESET Smart Security (x86/x64).
Works in Nod32 v2.x, ESET Endpoint 5.x & ESS-EAV 3.0/4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x

What's been added in version:

* ESET Product Activator 2014 (x86/x64)
* ESET Product Activator 7.0 (x86/x64)
* NOD32 Update Viewer 7.00.1 (x86/x64)

The rest of the included programs:

* NodLogin 10.5.0 (x86/x64)
* TNOD User & Password Finder 1.4.2.3 (x86/x64)
* MiNODLogin 4.0.2.66 (x86/x64)
* NodLuna 14a (x86/x64)
* Eset Activator 1.0.1 (x86/x64)
* Box & Mara Fix 1.7 final (x86/x64)
* ESET PureFix 2.02 (x86/x64)
* ESET NOD32 Key Finder 2013 v1.0 Premium (x86/x64)
* NodDownload 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* Nod Key Basic 1.0 beta (x86/x64)
* NOD Generador 8.0.1 (x86/x64)
* PassNOd32 v0.0.0.0.5
* MinodServer 1.4.0.1 (x86/x64)

Operating Systems:

Windows XP/2000/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8.1 (x86/x64)

WARNING:

* ESET can detect these utilities as a false virus.

Add into exclusions, the paths:

C:\Program Files\ESET\*.*
C:\Program Files\UlisesSoft\*.*
C:\Program Files\ESET\Ulisess Seguridad\*.*

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH-SPANISH-FRENCH
SIZE: 19,64 Mb

Site: http://freakshare.com
Sharecode: /files/jagv20e3/Ulisess-Seguridad-10.5.0-Rev1.exe.html [?]

Site: http://dfiles.eu
Sharecode: /files/289lyfdql [?]

Site: http://rg.to
Sharecode: /file/5cb614643af21d0c80fbde4200e650de/Ulisess_Seguridad_10.5.0_Rev1.exe.html [?]

Site: http://bannedhost.to
Sharecode: /xppef6hq [?]

Site: http://www.nirafile.com
Sharecode: /kbtp5wb6w2uz.htm [?]

Edited by M.A.G.

Hmm... Is Nikko In this forum? Or... there is no info on the program for the developer, where to get updates info or etc for the activator...

Airstream_Bill

From the Very First Release of ESET Products, I have never seen a program so much sought after. I think it has something to do with the picture. Although it is VERY good at what it does. Just an observation on my part.

From the Very First Release of ESET Products, I have never seen a program so much sought after. I think it has something to do with the picture. Although it is VERY good at what it does. Just an observation on my part.

Maybe the only product we can compare is Kaspersky ;)

Well I can't seem to get the EPA2014 fix to work on ESET v5. <_<

Edited by Knightmare

ESET Product Activator 2014

Not real clear, will this work with Windows 7 The example shows OS Windows 8.

Thanks

Edited by Loboron

ESET Product Activator 2014 Not real clear, will this work with Windows 7 The example shows OS Windows 8. Thanks

I tested on Windows 7 x64 and seems it works.

Me Test In iran Not work for active terial or lifetime.

{REQ}

I have the same script eset nod definition, as well as insert, delete and edit Users have their credit history.

You fix's with network on or off?

You fix's with network on or off?

Your question was answered by Knightmare 1 post above yours.

Sorry :)

• 2 weeks later...

I download and installed the fix EPA2014.exe on my computer no problem last week. Today I downloaded Eset 7 and loaded it on my friends computer, followed all the instructions as before... then extracted and loaded EPA2014 exe and when I try to active, trial or full time.... it says I'm not connected to the internet.... I am as I checked...

Any ideas?

Help please.

Edited by Loboron

I download and installed the fix EPA2014.exe on my computer no problem last week. Today I downloaded Eset 7 and loaded it on my friends computer, followed all the instructions as before... then extracted and loaded EPA2014 exe and when I try to active, trial or full time.... it says I'm not connected to the internet.... I am as I checked...

Any ideas?

Help please.

Did you try to troubleshoot the connection? Can you post screen shots?

Is this possibile to delete this entries and works trial again

reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Profiles\@My profile" /va /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings" /v ActivateTrial /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings" /v Registration /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings\RegisteringRequest" /v CountryCode /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings\RegisteringRequest" /v EmailAddress /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings\RegisteringRequest" /v EvCode /f
reg delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings\RegisteringRequest" /v UsedActivationType /f

What I did was uinstall the program again and reinstall, I noticed that during the setup I WAS ONLY checking the box 'Activate later" and not checking the Trial box as well.... I checked both bixes the last time and later all went well.

Operator error.... thank you for the imput though.

Ron