[OLD] ESET Fixes

DKT27

Tnod v.1.4.2.1 (portable) worked fine for me for several months. However, since a few days, I get an error: "error when trying enter the license" when I try to get a new license (the current Trial one has expired). I upgraded to Tnod v.1.4.2.3 (portable), but I get the same error.

Has anyone seen this? Any solution?

p.s. ESET v 6.0.308.0 & WIN 7 / 64 bit

Edited by viking

Tnod v.1.4.2.1 (portable) worked fine for me for several months. However, since a few days, I get an error: "error when trying enter the license" when I try to get a new license (the current Trial one has expired). I upgraded to Tnod v.1.4.2.3 (portable), but I get the same error.

In case someone has the same issue: The solution for me was to downloading the licenses (Licenses Downloader.bat), save in a file and then manually enter into ESET.

Not sure why Tnod fails to insert the found license. Makes it a bit of a hassle to have to do it manually [from now on]

is the eset box mara fix 1.7 is lifetime activation or not? because the expiration date is until 1.1.2014 only, but others saying that the box mara-fix is permanent..i'm just curious about this fix...eset purefix doesn't worked for me,when i updating the antivirus it says wrong username and password..so i tried to use box mara fix, and it worked for me..i'm using ess 6.0.316.0

In case someone has the same issue: The solution for me was to downloading the licenses (Licenses Downloader.bat), save in a file and then manually enter into ESET.

Not sure why Tnod fails to insert the found license. Makes it a bit of a hassle to have to do it manually [from now on]

Just used Tnod successfully on new installation of NOD32.

alikandil21

i have an eset smart security antivirus , i use also TNod software for getting licenses

later, the TNod software failed to bring any valid licenses and i tried to insert the license manually from the site " nod321.cn " then the antivirus says it's an invalid username and/or password

this problem appeared with me on 3 august 2013 and it is still with me

i can't do anything to update my antivirus

help me please

the antivirus is Eset Smart Security 3.0.672.0 and the TNod software is of version 1.4.2.0

The last version of TNod it's v1.4.3.0 and see the people write; desactivate antivir to insert correct license without problems.

The last version of TNod it's v1.4.3.0 and see the people write; desactivate antivir to insert correct license without problems.

Where did you find v1.4.3.0?

So where is version 1.4.3.0 and i don't understand a thing: i must disable eset before update license with tukero? thanks for explain buddies.

nikko patch works on version 7?.

Edited by denzel

unknownasphyxiated

So where is version 1.4.3.0 and i don't understand a thing: i must disable eset before update license with tukero? thanks for explain buddies.

v1.4.3? a typo,maybe

no need to disable eset

just exclude tnod and this

*tukero.*

*tnoduse*

*tnodup*

you can use Google Translate or just view the picture, its easier to understand

http://www.tukero.org/2012/01/solucion-al-problema-de-tnod-detectado.html

http://www.tukero.org/2012/03/tukero-blog-bloqueado-por-eset.html

Dear All,

I use to installed MiNodLogin 4.0.2.66 but it doesn't work anymore.

Is there any solution to fix this ?

In the meantime, I made a switch from MiNodLogin 4.0.2.66 to TNod_v1.4.2.3.

Just reinstall ESET Smart Security 6.0.316.0

Out of the three possible fixes, which one would you guys recommend works the best? I'm running an older version of the mara fix on eset 4.2 and would like to upgrade. Thanks!

I sucessfully installed and fixed eset ss 6, but for some reason at times the eset icon in my system tray turns orange and appears to go into gamer mode on its own and then self corrects once i click the icon. any ideas on why? thanks!

I sucessfully installed and fixed eset ss 6, but for some reason at times the eset icon in my system tray turns orange and appears to go into gamer mode on its own and then self corrects once i click the icon. any ideas on why? thanks!

Eset EE6 automatically goes into Game Mode if you run a game , full screen video or full screen application ..Then It should also goes back to normal mode after exiting the Full Screen program , this takes a few seconds for return time .

Latest fixes (continuation ):-

1)- Made by member @PurplebeanZ called PureFix v.2.02 for Eset 4 & 5 is now frontpaged with instructions included.

2)- Tnod User & Password Finder 1.4.1 Final , well accepted by many members. None said it fails.( not frontpaged yet ).

TNOD USER & PASSWORD FINDER for ESET - VERSION 1.4.1 --» FINAL

Download here :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ............... http://www.Mediafire.com

Code ............................................. /?vxk240zepbg96is

Translated to Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Persian, Ukrainian and Swedish languages.

New version of the utility that inserts a valid license to update NOD32 Commercial versions 2.5.x, 2.7.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.0.x, including Eset Smart Security.

Significant improvements since version 1.4.0 Final:

- ESET Support v5.

- Added the option to choose the ESET product type for which the license to download (EAV= NOD32 Antivirus, ESS= ESET Smart Security ,EAVBE = NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition, ESSBE= Eset Smart Security Business Edition).

- Added an option to change the seconds to wait for the detection of internet when activating the option "Start with the system."

- Fixed errors when connecting to certain license servers.

Note: Inserts new licenses very fast. Everything works on an automatic way.

If you click on Desktop shortcut, one icon appears on the Taskbar and here, using right-mouse-button you may configure the way you prefer. I prefer Default Settings and "Start with Windows".

With Uninstaller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have Fun ! :dance2:

So what is different in a fix and asking for a legit key

Latest fixes (continuation ):-

1)- Made by member @PurplebeanZ called PureFix v.2.02 for Eset 4 & 5 is now frontpaged with instructions included.

2)- Tnod User & Password Finder 1.4.1 Final , well accepted by many members. None said it fails.( not frontpaged yet ).

TNOD USER & PASSWORD FINDER for ESET - VERSION 1.4.1 --» FINAL

Download here :-

Site ............... http://www.Mediafire.com

Code ............................................. /?vxk240zepbg96is

Translated to Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Persian, Ukrainian and Swedish languages.

New version of the utility that inserts a valid license to update NOD32 Commercial versions 2.5.x, 2.7.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.0.x, including Eset Smart Security.

Significant improvements since version 1.4.0 Final:

- ESET Support v5.

- Added the option to choose the ESET product type for which the license to download (EAV= NOD32 Antivirus, ESS= ESET Smart Security ,EAVBE = NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition, ESSBE= Eset Smart Security Business Edition).

- Added an option to change the seconds to wait for the detection of internet when activating the option "Start with the system."

- Fixed errors when connecting to certain license servers.

Note: Inserts new licenses very fast. Everything works on an automatic way.

If you click on Desktop shortcut, one icon appears on the Taskbar and here, using right-mouse-button you may configure the way you prefer. I prefer Default Settings and "Start with Windows".

With Uninstaller.

Have Fun ! :dance2:

So what is different in a fix and asking for a legit key

1- Is a Eset Crack which converts your Eset v4 and v5 (only!) to pirated software that you can update Virus Database at any time ..

2- Is a key downloader and loader which keeps your Eset activated commercially with different keys from the the Internet .

I hope this's helpful for you :)

WgkFbJL.png

i use mara fix on windows 8.1 x64. i get this error.