Spotflux - A more secure, private, and open internet experience

madeinheaven

Technology

Sorry bro. Did you had any proxy or VPN software already installed on your system that might be causing an issue.

I had HSS installed but it wasn't running at the time.

With what is HSS? Hotspot Shield if I am correct, Am I.. :huh:

• Replies 34
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Technology

With what is HSS? Hotspot Shield if I am correct, Am I.. :huh:

That is correct.

Oh bro, you need to uninstall Hotspot Sheilds, otherwise it would not work. Due to two network drivers are getting installed at same time. Once you have unistalled the HSS, then easily you can install Spotflux...I also had the same problem, then I realized that I was using two network driver provided by these companies. :)

Technology

Nope slowed internet way down. Thanks anyway MIH

It does, because is still in the stage of development...I believe after they have completed with the stage final version development, they offering this product with price of purchase, according to their website..

RadioActive

Oh bro, you need to uninstall Hotspot Sheilds, otherwise it would not work. Due to two network drivers are getting installed at same time. Once you have unistalled the HSS, then easily you can install Spotflux...I also had the same problem, then I realized that I was using two network driver provided by these companies. :)

Removed HSS, and installed SF but still the same exact problem. Not sure why the damn thing keeps disabling DHCP and trying to use a manual (incorrect) IP settings. Anyways, I removed it (again) and reinstalled HSS. Thanks anyways.

Technology

Removed HSS, and installed SF but still the same exact problem. Not sure why the damn thing keeps disabling DHCP and trying to use a manual (incorrect) IP settings. Anyways, I removed it (again) and reinstalled HSS. Thanks anyways.

Sorry bro..Personally, I used Spotflux didn't like it, made my web browsering slower..I went back to HSS.. :P

RadioActive

Sorry bro..Personally, I used Spotflux didn't like it, made my web browsering slower..I went back to HSS.. :P

Guess what? after reinstalling HSS it seems Connectify no longer works, I tried everything I could think of but it just doesn't work anymore.

Ah well, I guess it's time for a fresh install (thank God for Norton Ghost!).

Anyways, dun worry about it, I'm just venting :)

Edit: after a fresh install (Windows), I installed Spotflux and I got the same exact problem..ah well.

Technology

Guess what? after reinstalling HSS it seems Connectify no longer works, I tried everything I could think of but it just doesn't work anymore.

Ah well, I guess it's time for a fresh install (thank God for Norton Ghost!).

Anyways, dun worry about it, I'm just venting :)

Edit: after a fresh install (Windows), I installed Spotflux and I got the same exact problem..ah well.

Sorry again bro.. I will suggest you to use Hotspot Shield or Hide IP or similar (you easily find from nsane update list)..Personally, Spotflux is still under development meaning in the stage of beta, due to that its free for now and still have alot of bugs.

• 1 month later...

Archived