How To Activate KIS 2012 With Kaspersky CBE 12 License Key [Free Keys Renewable every 3 Mounts]

madeinheaven

Can u give me the link to download cbi.dll?

bro ,i faced the same problem like you. this is because kis that u have installed is not CBE version.Use any of the method (1,2,3) to convert it to CBE version( By replace Cbi.dll file, or using others 2 methods.)The download link for Cbi.dll file can be obtained from page 1 method 1(one ). personally, i prefer method 2 :-) Thanks MIH for the nice post :rolleyes: :D

• Replies 149
  • Views 99.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

Can u give me the link to download cbi.dll?

Well that question tell that you did not follow the instruction how to activate KIS 2012 over CBE 2012 version. CBE 2012 is special version and need different activation key.That is why you need modifies CBE 2012 adding cbi.ddl file into installation folder.How to read the first page of topic please.

I have try to download so either I dont know how to download from MediaFire or there is no more clb file there. :(

Method 1 works without any problem on Windows 7. :thumbsup:

Will this serial work on KIS 2013 too?

Thanks again

P.S. I think that the site send the same serial to everyone, here last 4 numbers: -NK1UG

madeinheaven

I dont understand one thing, why they send same serial to everyone?

Well instead of giving different serial they give serial for multi activation but don't worry it is a legit key wont get black listed. You will get a new key after 91 days as i mention earlier i am getting serial from the company last 3 years

Well instead of giving different serial they give serial for multi activation but don't worry it is a legit key wont get black listed. You will get a new key after 91 days as i mention earlier i am getting serial from the company last 3 years

So, there will be for KIS 2013 too? If so will there be serial same day as KIS 2013 came out? Thanks

madeinheaven

So, there will be for KIS 2013 too? If so will there be serial same day as KIS 2013 came out? Thanks

We need to wait till Kasperky 2013 reach the final stage. Then we see if this hack is working 2013 version. But only problem will be the activation key, the key we are getting only adjustable with CBE 12 there fore we need to get cbi.dll file from CBE 13 therefore we need to wait till next year this time when new CBE 13 available. But i see the beta version of Kaspersky 2013 its almost as same as 2012.

We need to wait till Kasperky 2013 reach the final stage. Then we see if this hack is working 2013 version. But only problem will be the activation key, the key we are getting only adjustable with CBE 12 there fore we need to get cbi.dll file from CBE 13 therefore we need to wait till next year this time when new CBE 13 available. But i see the beta version of Kaspersky 2013 its almost as same as 2012.

How long did you wait untill cbi.dll was adjustable for KIS 2012, I mean, how long after KIS 2012 final release(it was June last year)?

madeinheaven

How long did you wait untill cbi.dll was adjustable for KIS 2012, I mean, how long after KIS 2012 final release(it was June last year)?

Well you already activate KIS 2012 and already head up version 2013 which has not come to final stage yet. When it comes we will see what can we do with it.

I can't find a file named "cbi.dll" in kaspersky installation folder, although i can see hidden files. Does anyone knows why?

madeinheaven

I can't find a file named "cbi.dll" in kaspersky installation folder, although i can see hidden files. Does anyone knows why?

Posted Image

user@nsaneforums: Sorry man but I am new here, so I don't get the meaning of your post!

user@nsaneforums

user@nsaneforums: Sorry man but I am new here, so I don't get the meaning of your post!

the cbi.dll file

Anyway, this is what I did:

Since there wasn't in the installation folder an original cbi.dll file to delete, I just pasted there the cbi.dll file I found on this forum.

It seems to work till now as the databases are updating.

Thank you both for your replies.

AlienForce1

And 'can change the language from German to Italian? Thanks

Not tested -> you should follow the steps that MIH describes in this post and change at step-3 from en-GB to it-IT B)

PS : Parafulmine - I am sure that you will keep all these for you (and not for Kaspersky Forum use ...) :P

I followed the automated way and it works fine.

I tried then to change the language to Greek (el-GR) but with no luck.

Is there anyone who has managed to change it?

madeinheaven

I suggest use method one and two rather than Method 3 [Clean Installation Switch To English Interface]. You can use any Language of KIS 2012 with first two method.

I suggest use method one and two rather than Method 3 [Clean Installation Switch To English Interface]. You can use any Language of KIS 2012 with first two method.

Thanks for your answer.

But I did that. I downloaded the greek version of kis, renamed it to setup.exe and launched the CMEMOD. Then the installer started but in English language. I thought that it changes every installer to English in order the mod to work.

And the program is now in English, despite I used the Greek version.

Archived