Review: HTC One X; One phone to rule them all

nsane.forums

nsane.forums

Has HTC finally managed to create a stunning smartphone package? I go hands on with the flagship and brand new HTC One Series device to deliver my verdict on the new-look HTC One X

In 2011 it felt a bit like HTC was playing catch-up with Samsung. They failed to release the HTC Sensation before the Samsung Galaxy S II was launched, and while the device was a solid dual-core performer it never reached the heights and success of the Galaxy. They followed up the Sensation with the likes of the Rezound, Sensation XE and XL but again the devices were not compelling enough to steal the market away from Samsung.

Posted Image

However, we're in 2012 now and it's a new era for HTC with their One Series devices. Along with the smaller One S and mid-range One V, HTC has grand plans to reclaim the high-end market with the HTC One X; brand new design, powerful specifications and a full-featured camera all make the device, on paper, look like a compelling purchase. Not to mention that it's packing the latest Android 4.0 with HTC's revamped Sense 4.0 UI.

The HTC One X is already available on several phone carriers worldwide as a top-tier device, and will be launching in the United States in early May (albeit with slightly different specifications). As always , my HTC One X was provided by MobiCity and they continue to provide top-notch service. They currently have the HTC One X available for AU$699 unlocked/off-contract (or £499.95 incl. VAT in the UK), which puts it in a similar price bracket as the recently released Sony Xperia S.

Article continued at source (link below)...

Posted Image View: Original Article

• Views 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived