Forums Upgraded

Lite

Why am I getting a "%s replied to %s‏" instead of "x user replied x topic" in my e-mail inbox of every topic I'm subscribed to?

Confirmed here. However, the problem only exists in the email title and not the email content itself.

EDIT: Looks like the problem also exists in notifications.

But in the Notifications, works fine here. :think:

• Replies 81
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I getting a "%s replied to %s‏" instead of "x user replied x topic" in my e-mail inbox of every topic I'm subscribed to?

Confirmed here. However, the problem only exists in the email title and not the email content itself.

No issues in the body of the email notifications, problem noted only in the notification subject.

I can't believe that...now everything looks fine.

Where's the GFW?

Good job! :showoff:

• Administrator

No issues in the body of the email notifications, problem noted only in the notification subject.

Just right now, some changes were made. This mentioned problem and lot of other problems should be fixed. Please check.

It seems to be fixed. Thanks :)

• Administrator

Would also like to point out that there was a huge server downtime right now lasting for about 10-12 minutes which really prevented me from making this post (have illustrated that in the figure.)

About the screenshot, I really don't know the dimensions that this forum can manage. Somebody may have to assist me or tell me the max dimensions in pixels and I'll have the same resized:-

Downtime was known about. Server wasn't down, just overloaded (due to some maintenance)

The picture you describe is intended behavior. The star indicates you (the member) has posted in that topic, the circle says you haven't and bold means there is new replies. These cannot apply to guests for obvious reasons. I don't think this screen is any different to previous however.

Profile customizations have dissapeared!

Working now.

• Administrator

All reported issues (and lots of un-reported ones) should be now resolved. Let us know of any further issues being faced.

In the meantime, I'm going to tear down each and every rule in my Adblock Plus in an hunt for nSane references.

Have made due changes in my nSane ruleset. It doesn't change the status quo, though probably due to this.

The star indicates you (the member) has posted in that topic, the circle says you haven't and bold means there is new replies. These cannot apply to guests for obvious reasons. I don't think this screen is any different to previous however.

Yes, this was not the case with the previous version where the circle and bold fonts applied even to Guests. The new upgrade sucks on this count. :thumbsdown:

This isn't replicable. Did you register via facebook at a start? Can you also try using a different browser.

No I did not registered with facebook..I have this problem since you guys upgraded..I will keep using firefox because other browser are not dial-up optimized.

All reported issues (and lots of un-reported ones) should be now resolved. Let us know of any further issues being faced.<br />

Just changed the theme to the second (the IP Board) one and I'm screwed. There's no way to go back to the previous (default) one (unless a Mod decides to assist.) Clicking on the 'Change Theme' does nothing despite the fact that the 'Change Theme' is quite appaerently hotlinked. My Control Panel is absconding. After trying 2 different browsers including Internet Explorer, it's now official - I'm royally screwed.

All reported issues (and lots of un-reported ones) should be now resolved. Let us know of any further issues being faced.<br />

Just changed the theme to the second (the IP Board) one and I'm screwed. There's no way to go back to the previous (default) one (unless a Mod decides to assist.) Clicking on the 'Change Theme' does nothing despite the fact that the 'Change Theme' is quite appaerently hotlinked. My Control Panel is absconding. After trying 2 different browsers including Internet Explorer, it's now official - I'm royally screwed.
Damn you are screwed :lol:

Here's some more where it all cane from:-

Posted Image

I don't really use the ShoutBox. I could be wrong but don't recollect the following anomaly in the previous version.

Posted Image

Hey guys, come down..nsane is our home..Don't be so abusive..Admins will resolve the problem..please co-operate with them..Just state the problem and suggest some constructive opinions please..

Hey guys, come down..nsane is our home..Don't be so abusive..Admins will resolve the problem..please co-operate with them..Just state the problem and suggest some constructive opinions please..

Don't really know who and what you find abusive (can't see anything to that effect, myself) :dunno:

FWIW, I think the Admins would want to eliminate all bugs (real and imaginary.)

No more option to go to desktop mode when using mobile?

Well that sux. :(

I like viewing the forum in desktop mode. I find it easier to navigate.

• Administrator

No more option to go to desktop mode when using mobile?

Well that sux. :(

I like viewing the forum in desktop mode. I find it easier to navigate.

Should be resolved now.

I don't really use the ShoutBox. I could be wrong but don't recollect the following anomaly in the previous version.

Only happens in firefox, will look into later.

I've reverted the 7 members who were "stuck" or using the Mobile skin to the desktop skin (aswell as resolving some issues with the mobile skin).

Sometimes the stats take a few seconds to catch up (due to caches for example)

Archived