Forums Upgraded

Lite

• Administrator

We are delighted to announce that nsane.forums has been upgraded to the latest version of the IP.Board.

The new version features performance improvements, bug-fixes and other minor tweaks.

Please report any issues and oddities so they can be fixed promptly. Feedback as always is appreciated.

• Replies 81
  • Views 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome news! You go guys! Always at peak performance :P.

well here is a problem..I can't directly log into nsane forums..If I do that it redirects me to Facebook login page..

First I have to come to the nsane.down then only I can login to nsane forums at Question? Post a topic! in Topics tab below Latest Community Activity..

No problems yet. Alls well and troublefree..

Sorry. don't want to spoil the -party. But, when one clicks 'View New Content' without having logged in, the page that opens up has terrible font rendering. Started noticing this fugliness just from half an hour ago.

Edit:

Please do not consider this as criticism, after logging in everything (especially the fonts look lovely.)

chlorophyll

oooooooo...lalala....

great job.thank u

• Administrator

Any criticism, problems, positives, etc. are welcomed. :)

We are of course, looking into fixing problems.

• Administrator

well here is a problem..I can't directly log into nsane forums..If I do that it redirects me to Facebook login page..

First I have to come to the nsane.down then only I can login to nsane forums at Question? Post a topic! in Topics tab below Latest Community Activity..

This isn't replicable. Did you register via facebook at a start? Can you also try using a different browser.

Sorry. don't want to spoil the -party. But, when one clicks 'View New Content' without having logged in, the page that opens up has terrible font rendering. Started noticing this fugliness just from half an hour ago.

This isn't replicable. Can you post a screenshot of this?

Amazing job, thank you so much guys for your timeless efforts, thank you so much. ;) ^_^

This isn't replicable. Can you post a screenshot of this?
Thank you for not dismissing this as FUD.

Would also like to point out that there was a huge server downtime right now lasting for about 10-12 minutes which really prevented me from making this post (have illustrated that in the figure.)

About the screenshot, I really don't know the dimensions that this forum can manage. Somebody may have to assist me or tell me the max dimensions in pixels and I'll have the same resized:-

Posted Image

In the meantime, I'm going to tear down each and every rule in my Adblock Plus in an hunt for nSane references.

Why am I getting a "%s replied to %s‏" instead of "x user replied x topic" in my e-mail inbox of every topic I'm subscribed to?

@ Lite

I think the User images not loading issue is related to the picture dimensions. ATM, I think some config at the site refuses to load images beyond a certain size. :dunno:

• Administrator

Why am I getting a "%s replied to %s‏" instead of "x user replied x topic" in my e-mail inbox of every topic I'm subscribed to?

Confirmed here. However, the problem only exists in the email title and not the email content itself.

EDIT: Looks like the problem also exists in notifications.

Archived