Nitro Pro lets you quickly create, convert, combine, edit, sign, and share 100% industry-standard PDF files for superior results and savings. Nitro’s easy-to-use PDF tools make working with digital documents pain free.
Nitro Pro 7 comes with our all-new rendering engine — the technology that draws and displays content onscreen, focusing on improved clarity and faster display of different document types. The most obvious highlights include:
- Text clarity. Text renders crisper and more clearly than before, especially at lower magnification levels. Simply compare Nitro Pro 6 and Nitro Pro 7 side-by-side to see just how significant the improvements are.
- Smoother zooming and navigating. Changing magnification levels and moving between pages delivers a more fluid, paper-like experience with seamless transition.
- Displaying complex drawings. Users of graphically intensive files like layered artwork or CAD plans and drawings will notice speed improvements of more than 500% alongside with drastically improved clarity.
- Support for Optional Content Group (OCG) Layers. Display and switch OCG layers on or off when working with architectural plans or multiple languages.
Paragraph Text Editing in Nitro Pro 7 allows you to make large-scale text edits without having to revert to the source file or convert back to Microsoft Word.
- Full in-line paragraph editing. Do more than simple word or typo corrections. Support for automatic text reflow across lines and paragraphs, allows you to correct, replace, resize, and reposition entire paragraphs.
- Editable header, footers, watermarks and more. Smarter headers, footers, and watermarks are as easy to add, as they are to remove.
Easily remove sensitive and confidential information from your PDF files and have peace of mind that all underlying content has been permanently removed.
- Redact anything. You can permanently remove text, numbers, images, illustrations, and metadata (such as author name) from your documents.
- Streamlined redaction. Use the intelligent Search and Redact tool to quickly find all instances of a word or text string – like a Social Security or account number – then easily remove them one-by-one or in batch.
- Collaborative redaction. Mark content for possible redaction and share files with colleagues for final approval
With new form-filling and approval-related tools in Nitro Pro 7, it now takes a fraction of the time to complete and sign-off on forms, documents, agreements, and more.
- Electronically sign more easily than ever before using QuickSign™. Say goodbye to the frustrating “Print, Sign, Scan, Send” workflow. Now you have the ability to easily stamp your handwritten signature with the click of a button.
- Fill any kind of form, faster. You’ve always been able to fill PDF forms, but Nitro Pro 7’s Type Text tool, allows you to type anywhere on a page, regardless of whether live fields are present. Go ahead and fill, sign, and submit either static or scanned forms.
- One-click digital signature profiles. If you’re a regular user of formal digital signatures (with 1024-bit encryption and digital ID’s) Nitro Pro 7’s Digital Signature Profile feature will save you hours — simply set up your personal profile and apply true digital signatures with a single click.
- XFA form support. Fill in and submit static XFA forms as well as AcroForms.
Simple sitewide deployment and management. New wizard-based Enterprise Deployment Utility eliminates the need to fumble around with configuration files and documentation or having endless IT resources behind you.
- Simple sitewide deployment and management. New wizard-based Enterprise Deployment Utility eliminates the need to fumble around with configuration files and documentation or having endless IT resources behind you.
- Desktops: Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 (x64 editions supported)
- Servers: Windows® Server 2003, Windows®Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2 (Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp/Access Essentials configurations supported.) For more on server-side deployment, check out the Citrix and Terminal Server software page.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM: 512 MB system memory (1 GB recommended)
- Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
- Installer size: 43 MB
- Installation footprint: 163 MB
- Available space: Up to 520 MB of available hard drive space
- Microsoft Office 2003 or newer (required for Microsoft Office integrated features)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (or above)
- Paragraph Text Editing. Edit text right in the copy of the paragraph, without converting to Microsoft® Word® or a text editor — just like you would in a word processing application. Edit words and lines of text within paragraphs, reformat, realign, reflow, and adjust text attributes without leaving your PDF document.
- Signature Profiles. Create profiles for rapid application of your digital signature. This is a huge timesaver when having to sign the same PDF multiple times.
- Stamp Signature. Digitally apply or “stamp” your signature to a page so it looks as natural as pen and paper. It’s as simple as the click of a button.
- Integrated, High-Performance Renderer. An enhanced renderer delivers greater performance and increased quality. Enjoy crisper text, more accurate and faster rendering of vector art and CAD drawings, more responsive editing, zooming, scrolling, and more.
- Redaction. Now you can search for, identify, and permanently remove sensitive or private text and images from documents.
Sharecode: files/u9ffidndt [?]
Sharecode: files/wibs115jn [?]
Sharecode: rtkhikpsusu0.html [?]
Sharecode: ia8h1aqs5a72.html [?]
Edited by flaubert, 13 April 2012 - 08:21 AM.