nsane - the end of a legacy [Update]

Lite

JohnDoVaS12345

NO!!!!! D:

nsanedown has given me everything i could build a fast computer with.

god....

hope this is only a joke due to 1st of April

• Replies 102
  • Views 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try; however, I've been preparing for this for the past few days . Now piss off. B)

(actually you still made me nervous for a few millisecond there, thanks to reality, I snapped out of it immediately)

Are we there yet?

You got me! Please don't scare me like that.

Let's everyone should use the scare as a reason to send in a couple $$ to help the cause.

Dave

I can't be bothered to read all 5 pages now but just wanted to say.

Many a true word spoken in jest. :pope:

I think i have all the apps from the fp and the medicine plus a few select others. Google has a cached copy of the site. I think we could have taken both and resurrected it, named it something like www.nsanedown-thenbackup.com :P

Seriously though, a great site like this deserves to live forever, so my kids can grow up in the cyberhacker nomenclature too :)

Man... That was Cold!!! I completely forgot about April Fool's Day, and I was Really, Really Disapointed for a moment, until I revived enough to read further and see that it's a joke. Puhleease don't do ever that again. :blush:

I had just - a few seconds ago - read a story ( all fool's day joke) 'bout 2 actors getting married in a secret location. Got fooled. Till I read the P.S.

That was the only reason I didn't get fooled with this one. But really, shought, that "Seized by the FBI" banner would've actually been sooo much funnier for sure :)

grouchysmurf

Ok....*wheeeze*...*cough*.........

How do I word this correctly.....

You're a real butthead! :P

I nearly fell out of my chair.

California falls into the ocean...ok, Aliens land in Washington..ok, the planet runs out of crude oil...fine, but, but,.....

nsane GOING DOWN??????????? What the hell are you trying to do? Cause a bunch of mass suicides? :blink:

(Thanks for the laugh ) :rofl:

I think most of people say lie every day. why people could not allot a day for tell a truth :P.

• Administrator

That was the only reason I didn't get fooled with this one. But really, shought, that "Seized by the FBI" banner would've actually been sooo much funnier for sure :)

The FBI one was done by quite a few sites, this year, so wouldn't be very original.

SnakeMasteR

I'm so late, not noticed that, 1st april is nearly over so i`m not surprised but good try, too... :D :lol:

Archived