Hello nsane

Wyrm

Hello everyone,

I have been an avid reader of nsane for a few months now and I really find this site helpful and informative. Everyone seems very helpful.

I don't talk much, but I read a lot. I'm a sponge for information and the less I talk the more I can read :think:

I found the site through a member of another site I belong to, as he was pointing me in a direction for Help on anti-virus and total protection software "Eset Security Suite"

I love that program and have not used anything since. and while I was here I found quite a few helpful programs Like Notepad++, CCleaner, Tuneup Utilities, among others.

My interest are just about anything that can puzzle or occupy my mind for an infinite amount of time,. I am constantly tweaking my pc to run faster, look better and I am always trying to make it do things it hasn't done before.

Currently I am trying out new configurations with networking and OS choices. I read about some of the OSes some of the forum members are using and I try to find them, test them out, and see if I like them, or what they can do.

a random fact about me, I am claustrophobic and I have to have music going 24/7 :wacko:

----------------

Now playing: Andain - Beautiful Things (Photon Radio Mix) (Fusion Radio Chicago. The Future of Dance.)

via FoxyTunes

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you don't talk much, but when you do, you do good :think: Welcome to the forums!

ps do the claustrophobic thing and the music have anything to do with each other?

spasserfan

Welcome. Nice to see a fellow tweaker :think:

Maybe you should try reading my guide to SystemboosterXP (see my signature), I think i might help you getting more performance :think: and of course the guide to ultimatedefrag by shought.

Maybe you don't talk much, but when you do, you do good ;) Welcome to the forums!

yeah, after reading the forums and front page for the last few months, I guess I bottled up too much and it all spilled out :D

ps do the claustrophobic thing and the music have anything to do with each other?

I am not sure if the are tied together, never been asked that or thought about it until you mentioned it, I'll get back to you on that after further investigation. :D

Welcome. Nice to see a fellow tweaker ;)

Maybe you should try reading my guide to SystemboosterXP (see my signature), I think i might help you getting more performance ;) and of course the guide to ultimatedefrag by shought.

Thanks for the guides spasserfan, very informative, I'll give them a test run, they look like they can keep me busy for quite some time.

----------------

Now playing: Andrew Spencer & The Vamprockerz - Zombie (Dany Wild Radio Edit) (Fusion Radio Chicago. The Future of Dance.)

via FoxyTunes

spasserfan
Maybe you don't talk much, but when you do, you do good ;) Welcome to the forums!

yeah, after reading the forums and front page for the last few months, I guess I bottled up too much and it all spilled out :D

I am not sure if the are tied together, never been asked that or thought about it until you mentioned it, I'll get back to you on that after further investigation. :D

Welcome. Nice to see a fellow tweaker ;)

Maybe you should try reading my guide to SystemboosterXP (see my signature), I think i might help you getting more performance :D and of course the guide to ultimatedefrag by shought.

Thanks for the guides spasserfan, very informative, I'll give them a test run, they look like they can keep me busy for quite some time.

----------------

Now playing: Andrew Spencer & The Vamprockerz - Zombie (Dany Wild Radio Edit) (Fusion Radio Chicago. The Future of Dance.)

via FoxyTunes

You are welcome ;). Let me know your opinion when you are finished :D

• Administrator

Welcome ;)

I'm just like you - without music i get VERY little done!

Welcome :)

I'm just like you - without music i get VERY little done!

Thanks Lite, honored to receive a Welcome from one of the Big guys

:angry: :beg:

Thanks LoKz I digg your Avatar

Welcome to you in our communauty.

Heh heh heh I like that, commuNaughty

----------------

Now playing: Ronski Speed - All The Way (Original Radio Mix) (Fusion Radio Chicago. The Future of Dance.)

via FoxyTunes

Archived