Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

About the 1st point you're right but even when you're using //www.nsanedown.com to visit our frontpage it will open a new window when you click 'Download' because of the 'target="_blank"' tag. I think we won't be removing this 'feature' since most people don't visit our site that frequently that only one update has appeared and they would like to see/download more updates.

I also recommend that we provide jetAudio in the download area.

jetAudio about template.

jetAudio 7 (now also known as Cowon Media Centre) is a multimedia player software that offers advanced playback option and multimedia file editor and burning capabilities. There are several different versions of the program available. jetAudio basic is a free standard version of the player with some features disabled. jetAudio vX is included with some of Cowon's portable multimedia and digital audio players. The vX version of the program allows users to convert videos into a format that the portable media player will be able to play back. jetAudio plus vX comes with features such as mp3 and mp3pro encoding, a sound effects processor called BBE, some extra audio file manipulation applications, video conversion capabilities and more recording options.

jetAudio PNG 256x256 logo -Could be used for the basic-.

Posted Image

jetAudio Black PNG 256x256 logo -Could be used for the plus-.

Posted Image

The basic version download

http://www.cowonamerica.com/download/

The plus version

OK, there are few things that must be noticed about this version you buy it once and upgrade it for free.

For the main version that must be upgraded here is the torrent.

Site: http://isohunt.com/

Sharecode: download/99880373/Jetaudio+plus.torrent

Files:

install.exe

PlanetMaster.nfo

upgrade.exe

We only need the "install.exe"

Let's download the latest upgrade for the plus also from the official site.

http://www.cowonamerica.com/download/

FAQ:

How can I make jetAudio plays any media format?

Just install K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

At the end we will have:

Basic (Obviously the latest)

Plus install (Regardless it's version, could be upgraded when we like but no need)

Plus upgrade (Obviously the latest)

Link to the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

Regards,

-Shmit

Your suggestion will be taken into account the next time we're listing new applications :)

• Administrator

I recommend a games section on the fonrtpage.

Hasn't been discussed yet but there is a reason why, we're not going to list games ;)

Adobe softwares

Adobe Reader

Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Air

Adobe Shockwave Player

Adobe Acrobat Professional + Adobe Acrobat Professional Extended

Adobe Creative Suite

• Administrator

Hasn't been discussed yet but there is a reason why, we're not going to list games ;)

Not a ton of them on Nsane?

• 1 month later...

hello, 1st, i am sorry for my english. 2nd, i am from romania and i discovered yesterday that, the nsane.down, don't work but respond to ping and ai i could see some text in cache mode.

please help me to have a access full of one of the best sites with utilities.

i am sorry if i disturbed somebody with this post here.

have a nice day

There have been a few issues with the main site, I believe the problem is being worked and/or resolved.. Please be patient..AND I would like to mention that all updates that are available on the front page are also available here..in the forums..

We've yet to identify the issue but as soon as we find out what's wrong it'll be fixed.

In the mean time make a post in one of the News & Updates topics if you want to request a download :)

• 1 month later...

Something's wrong with the search results page... Under the "Last Post Info" there is a grey double-arrow which used to lead to the last post. But now the arrow is merged with the date when the last post was posted, and by clicking on it, it shows the first post.

post-14013-125858617305_thumb.jpg

• Administrator

It's proper here. You should wait till it automatically takes you to the last post of the page.

It's proper here. You should wait till it automatically takes you to the last post of the page.

Nope, it doesn't do that... and before the arrow and the date wasn't merged either, so something has been changed it seems.

• Administrator

Well you are right. I was on the original IPB v3 theme. So I wasn't facin the problem. I think CleanCut theme is broken again. Hope it gets fixed soon. Till then use the IP Board theme. :)

Well you are right. I was on the original IPB v3 theme. So I wasn't facin the problem. I think CleanCut theme is broken again. Hope it gets fixed soon. Till then use the IP Board theme. :)

It's not a biggy, it will get fixed soon I'm sure

• Administrator

I just tested it. Not workin. It takes me to the first post of the first page.

Going to have a look at it, some stuff was changed by me some time ago, do please link to the page on which you're experiencing issues.

Edit: Just checked and everything seems fine, you just have to wait for the page to finish loading before you're presented with the last post.

Please take me through your search process, also inform me which search setting(in 'My settings') you picked; 'View results as a list' or 'Views results as a forum'.

• Administrator

The new content page and every page that we wanna see the last post.

Example - //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/12162-siteforum-wishlist/page__p__58497entry58497

See the link, it must say somthin like "view_find_last_post' but it's sayin 'page__view__findpost'.

Edited by DKT27

@DKT it's supposed to do that, it's supposed to link to the post you found, not to the last post in the topic ;)

Edit: Correct that, in the New content window it is supposed to link to the Last post, I believe I did not change that so I'll have a look at it now.

• Administrator

This happens when I click the last post button. See the post no. 63 by manpe for the image.

EDIT: Didn't see your edit post. OK.

Edited by DKT27

In my opinion IPB totally f*ed up the search in IPB 3, when you click the date of the post you found you expect to see the post which was posted at the date and time you just clicked, but instead you're presented with the last post, which is crazy. So in an attempt to fix this I changed the link in the template and made it search for the post it found, but this particular thing doesn't seem to work in the New content page(it does in the normal Search).

So now, basically, I'm stuck with their shit... :P

• Administrator

I wonder if they fixed somethings in the latest IPB3 released a few months ago. :think:

When is nsane.forums gonna be updated. Just askin.

It's been updated already ;)

It is 'fixed' for now(by reverting to the old template), but I'll have a look at really fixing it later.