Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

Very good idea this will make the topic way easier for members to search for what they might need,also more organised. Set it up as you like and i can transfer the posts to their appropriate sections, let me know when you need me, you are going to be a busy guy! Thanks @nIGHT good suggestion

Done!

Old topic renamed Wallpapers for tablets and mobiles.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/238573-wallpapers-tablets-and-mobiles/

Created a new topic about Wallpapers for Pcs and Notebooks.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/238745-wallpapers-pcs-and-notebooks/

I will add some photos into the new topic created this evening.

Within next 2 weeks I am a little busy, Yes, you know, Australian Open has already started.

Edited by Laryy

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to request that Sandboxie be added to the list of Front Page softs to be beta updated. Dont know if I said it correctly, but you know what I mean...right? Anyways Sandboxie betas have for me been very stable and usually address pertinent issues. I can NOT imagine anyone still using the latest official version 4.14 released back in Oct 2014!!! Thanx for ur consideration and time. :)

I would like to request that Sandboxie be added to the list of Front Page softs to be beta updated. Dont know if I said it correctly, but you know what I mean...right? Anyways Sandboxie betas have for me been very stable and usually address pertinent issues. I can NOT imagine anyone still using the latest official version 4.14 released back in Oct 2014!!! Thanx for ur consideration and time. :)

bump

There are 11 beta versions of it released since the latest stable. Kind of emphasises why we don't list Beta versions of it I guess.

There are 11 beta versions of it released since the latest stable. Kind of emphasises why we don't list Beta versions of it I guess.

OK...but...I was thinking just the opposite. I was thinking that since they're are so many betas that it would be a good idea to list them on the FP. What I hear from you @jalaffa is that it would be too much work. Atleast you did reply so I give you that. OK nuff said.

due to a recen hiccup in the "amazing gifs" thread, i realized the spoiler tag doesn't prevent all the images in the thread to start loading as soon as the page is loaded.

so here's a little jquery trick that would solve that problem:

http://jsfiddle.net/2B3Rw/19/

(it purposely uses a rather large gif as a sample)

#1) I wish that when someone posts a RSU and locks it that the staff/mods/admins would respect the decision to have it locked and NOT comment to a locked RSU just because they "feel" they have something to say. I understand that if a locked RSU is breaking the rules, then the staff have reason to comment/delete or whatever....but if the locked RSU is not breaking board rules I really wish the staff/mods/admins would keep out.

#2) The site still states this>>>> "We are funded solely by unobtrusive ads, so please whitelist our domain in your AdBlocker. How? Find out here." This statement is not true any longer since the Donation thing came about. IMO this statement should be edited or deleted. (and btw Ive never ever known an ad to be anything other than obtrusive, atleast to some degree)

Edited by locoJoe

unknownasphyxiated

#2) The site still states this>>>> "We are funded solely by unobtrusive ads, so please whitelist our domain in your AdBlocker. How? Find out here." This statement is not true any longer since the Donation thing came about. IMO this statement should be edited or deleted. (and btw Ive never ever known an ad to be anything other than obtrusive, atleast to some degree)

disagree on both statements

If our "sales" amount to 2000 USD or more the artist has offered to individually pay for a faster server for the forums! (The money will only be used for our server costs, even if the target is not reached.)

You only have the opportunity to donate to this project before Wednesday Apr 01, 11:59 pm EDT

• Administrator

Is it possible to hide posts links from guests, only members can see the links?

No and we have no intention of doing so, as we believe our community should be able to all who abide by our board rules and we don't like to place un-due pressure on people to register.

@Lite How long are you going to leave the statement about being "funded solely by ads" on the forum home page. The statement is no longer true.

Edited by Lite

• Administrator

@Lite How long are you going to leave the statement about being "funded solely by ads" on the forum home page. The statement is no longer true.

At the moment the statement is technically true. As all the "sales" (which numerous members have kindly contributed to) we have had are being held in a "holding account".

That said, the statement will be updated soon and the solely will be dropped.

• 2 weeks later...

fzflFrX.png

ATTN: Head of NSA ( @ Lite )

I want to make a new topic with subject : Software Blacklisted. In this way, after users feedback, we can ease the users choices, and also the work for uploders / staff team.
This list should not be compulsory, only recomendable !
I wonder if this list could be pinned in the future into the section Software Updates .

I don't get it. Software Blacklisted.

Last week we have had any problems with some apps. like registry cleaners. These apps. have been classified with negative feedback from our users.

Have a look here.

There are and other apps. with negative feedback from users.

I think that Lite knows what I mean!

• Administrator

I think its very rare we close topics on software items, due to the things you describe, hence I don't think a topic like the one you are suggesting will benefit the community, rather will cause issues due to differing opinions between members. Most items are a matter of preference, hence why there exists such a wide variety of options out there. I would prefer we allow free choice.

• 1 month later...

I purchased a new laptop for my Suzie.

Has Windows v8.1 on it.

Crap Cleaner would not install as the .exe so have to use a portable.

Alcohol did not work, however after reading what the issue is the driver needs to be installed (the latest) then install alcohol and it then works.

It does now.

Dll-Files.com Fixer (licenced version) does not run after install and I could not find a Windows 8+ compatible version at their site or anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: 'g0ldlod1' is getting his account back..! :P

Edited by fl0ppy2

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator

We vary the requirements/ benefits from time to time. We don't believe in hard and fast "requirements" also; rather we value positive contribution.

I wish there was a dark theme available for the forum.

I'm completely blind in one eye and the other eye has zero outside peripheral vision, that coupled with astigmatism makes it hard to read black text on a light background.

If I knew CSS, I'd just whip up a userstyle and apply it using Stylish but my knowledge of CSS is lacking.