Diablo III announced!

spasserfan

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit i knew there was going to be a diablo 3 back when i look at the diablo 2 booklet. hint diablo 1 booklet shows the words diablo 2 just as diablo 2 booklet showed the words diablo 3 :P

hopefully they dont mess this one up like they did the other 2. releasing them 6 months too early. piss poor beta testing

shit i knew there was going to be a diablo 3 back when i look at the diablo 2 booklet. hint diablo 1 booklet shows the words diablo 2 just as diablo 2 booklet showed the words diablo 3 :P

hopefully they dont mess this one up like they did the other 2. releasing them 6 months too early. piss poor beta testing

amen brother, after what I saw i can't wait to actually play it.

This will me a major game when it will be released, and i can already tell that it's going to blow WoW away in the 1st week after it's release.....

with the return of diablo, i really hope all his brothers get resurrected as well, and i would really like to see the biggest threat return, namely Na'Krul :dance2:

i completely left me without words. Now this is a game I really am looking forward to play

it looked like diablo 3 had a monster on his right and left side. therefor i conclude its 3 in one :P

oh the lag that this game will cause is hmmm.

thing i hated with diablo 2 was that you would lag even playing solo on your own computer and not online. poor beat testing etc.

btw is mouse maphack still used? he still charging for it?

wonder if they will try to control the selling of items again

Looks so sweet. Finally they make a D3. I seen this on the news ticker on G4TV last night.

• 2 weeks later...
it looked like diablo 3 had a monster on his right and left side. therefor i conclude its 3 in one :)

the other 2 heads are Mephisto and Baal

oh the lag that this game will cause is hmmm.

guess again, it's sys req will be slightly higher that wow's

thing i hated with diablo 2 was that you would lag even playing solo on your own computer and not online. poor beat testing etc.

hmm that's strange, i never lagged when i was playing in single player

nor did i, must be your pc specs???

nor did i, must be your pc specs???

when it came out i had about the top of the line with max ram you could put in it back then

I want to play this now.

same here, i would be satisfied with the alpha version :D

• 4 weeks later...

I can never quit this game lol Seriously this is what happens i stop playing for a month then a forum i belong to talk about it and makes me regret ever quiting. The ladder just restarted a few months ago and i was tempted then to play again. However D3 looks like its gonna be pretty fun i just still hopes it has that need for more such as D2 does. I will for sure play this game when it comes out.

And people dont use mousepad anymore, they use stings which is a simpler version of mousepad that basically causes a ping spike when it reveals the map and then removes the injection so bnet doesnt pick it up. Im not quite sure if its safe since with the new ladder came a new patch.

• 2 weeks later...
I can never quit this game lol Seriously this is what happens i stop playing for a month then a forum i belong to talk about it and makes me regret ever quiting. The ladder just restarted a few months ago and i was tempted then to play again. However D3 looks like its gonna be pretty fun i just still hopes it has that need for more such as D2 does. I will for sure play this game when it comes out.

And people dont use mousepad anymore, they use stings which is a simpler version of mousepad that basically causes a ping spike when it reveals the map and then removes the injection so bnet doesnt pick it up. Im not quite sure if its safe since with the new ladder came a new patch.

If you want more in D2 I know just the mod for you. I can promise you that it will take you longer to complete the game.

The mod name is Zyel, and you can read more and download here

• 5 months later...

Oh mY! I really like to play this game.... :thumbsup: Im so excited..Im also addicted to diablo 2..My character is druid with my summons ..Using armageddon and my transformation to a grizzly bear.Now with diablo 3, I saw the preview and the barbarian is so cool...... :coolwink: With his spin attack n jump attack with the smash...and you can see even the environment reacts with the power of the barbarian unleashed..so cool...Im going to purchase this game as soon it will come out in the market..I really can't wait...any body doing beta testing already?

I find Median XL to be the best Diablo 2 mod

Archived